The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 4:44 pm

I leaned back against a wall trying to figure out what to do. I didn't want to get married. Being a Grim Reaper and being attached is near impossible but I also didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I sighed annoyed at how Reapers were chosen for both compassion and wickedness. It would have been a whole lot easier to make a choice with out feelings getting in the way.

Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 4:45 pm

"Eh, at least you can get a good laugh out of this day. You've officially caught The Shinigami Queen in a dress," I muttered, rather annoyed though.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 4:54 pm

I chuckled "That is true." I closed my trying to hide how amused I was. "Truly the world will end. The Shinigami Queen in a dress. Who could have seen such a thing coming?" I glanced at my own clothes feeling just as out of place. "I miss my Reaper's cloak already."

Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:00 pm

"Your Reaper's cloak?" I repeated, pulling it out from behind my back will a full grin. "You mean this?" I threw his cloak at him, before speaking up once more. "Cancel the wedding. The Grim Reaper's back."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 5:01 pm

(Are they people from before still alowed to RP? Razz)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:02 pm

[[Yes, of course. xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 5:04 pm

(Lol, yea! Very Happy)

i as i walked up to the twoof them. i glared at Hyro and then at Mia. "If either of you dare mention someday that I wore a frilly dress, I will find you." I smiled to show that I was joking. I frowned again. "But seriously. I'm like Mia; I hate dresses."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:08 pm

"S'alright. I won't tell anyone. I mean, s'long as you don't tell anyone about The Shinigami Queen herself, being caught in one."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 5:12 pm

I chuckled. "Wouldn't dream of it, Mia. Or else you'd go Freddy on me," I said, nudged her playfully with my elbow. "And atleast your dress is black." I sighed and looked down. "I look like a frilly white mess."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:15 pm

"Heheh, of course." I gave off a light smile. "But then again, I should change back to my usual Shinigami Queen clothes, considering the wedding's cancelled."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 5:17 pm

I glanced at both of them and chuckled. I planned on telling everyone I meet about the dresses. Of course most of the people I meet were either about to die or were already dead but the dead were such gossipers. "No worries I won't tell anyone about the dresses." I lied.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:20 pm

I could easily tell that he was lying. After all, I knew him enough to know when he was actually telling the truth. "Your plan is to tell everyone you meet. And I know it,"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 5:23 pm

I feigned a shocked gasp. "I would never do that. How could you think that of me?" I said with a clearly fake frown. She knew me just a bit too well. "But if I did tell people it isn't like the living would know."
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:25 pm

"That's where you're lying again," I began, with a slight smirk. "The dead would know. And as usual, one of the dead returns to the living. And that dead who would then be the living, would pass it on to the rest of the living. The world would know." being the Grim Reaper's close friend often meant knowing things I never wanted to know.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 5:26 pm

[[I G2G for a bit.
I swear, I'll BBL!! As fast as I can. tongue]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 5:31 pm

(K see you later)
I opened my mouth to speak then shut it. She caught me. "Alright you caught me. I just think it would be a little funny to have the rumor of the Shinigami Queen wearing a dress, go around the world." Only if I hadn't been showing her some of the finer points of his practice I might have gotten away with that.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 5:31 pm

I shuddered and glared at Hyro. I grabbed him by the neck, my nails-or as most everyone I've ever met would call them, claws- slightly digging into his skin. I frowned and open my lips slightly, exposing my vampire fangs. "Tell anyone, dead, living, or anything inbetween, and we will both come after you."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 5:39 pm

I clenched my lips together trying to hold back a fit of laughter that was threatening to burst out. "No worries. I wasn't planning on telling anyone about your dress." It was only a partial lie I decided. I would have focused on telling about the Shinigami Queen's dress the most. The dead would have more of a kick out of it then the dress of a vampire.

"I really wouldn't threaten a Reaper again in the future." I said pushing her hand away. "They may not be as mild tempered as I am."
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 5:50 pm

I smiled, letting go of him before he could touch my hand. "Sure you weren't." I chuckled. "That would be true."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 5:56 pm

I looked at her blankly for a moment and growled. "Do I have a sign above my head that tells others when I'm lying. It sure seems like it." It was such a silly thing to get annoyed at but I couldn't help it. There were few people I could lie to and even then it seemed like they just went along with the lie to avoid angering me.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 6:03 pm

I chuckled. "Not quite. I'm just extremely good at telling when people are lieing," I assured him.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/29/2010, 6:17 pm

(I gotta go soon)
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 7:17 pm

[[Sorry I didn't come back sooner.
RP with ya tomorrow, Hyro. tongue]]

When Jessi chose to lift Hyro from the ground, I chose to run away. And by the time I was back, they were pretty much done their conversation. Of course, the question remained to them probably. Why did I leave? Well, if they hadn't noticed, I was back into my Shinigami Queen clothes- the usual. "This is so much better," I mumbled, unfolding my Shinigami wings, and grinning fully. I then cast a glance in Hyro's direction and sighed. "So Mr. Grim Reaper, what do you itend to do, now that Lauren might just be heartbroken? Do you intend on having me kill her, 'cause I'd willingly do so. Make your dead-life a *heck* lot easier."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 7:26 pm

I smiled at Mia, exposing my fangs again. "I'd love to help you out with that," I said, just for the sake of Hyro. Sure, Lauren was my friend. But it was always good to have the Grim Reaper on my side. I turned to him. "So do you want her dead or alive?" I asked him, grinning. I looked down at my outfit and sighed. "I miss my black cargo jeans and purple and black fishnet shirt," I said sadly.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 7:31 pm

[[The Shinigami Queen! <3
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 5 393a639]]

"Eh, I'm perfectly fine with my Shinigami Queen clothes," I mumbled, although I smirked afterward. I hated to admit that I barely knew The Grim Reaper himself, but I was still as close as a friend as it could get. But you know what I despise? When people around you think that you see someone in some other way, when they're just your friend.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next