The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 8:20 pm

(Oh yeah? Well the Vampire Queen! Razz The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 7215135)

I smiled softly at Mia. She looked like she had something on her mind. "Are you alright?" I asked her.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 8:24 pm

[[Cat. xD]]

"What? Oh. Um. Right. Yeah. I'm fine." I stiffled a quick sigh after having replied. I leaned against a wall and cast another glance in Hyro's direction. Seriously? I even sometimes doubt my own thoughts.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 8:36 pm

(His name is CoCo! The most awesomest cat EVER! xD Besides - for centuries cats have been well trusted allies with vampires. Wink)

I smiled at her. "Alrigh Queenie, what's on your mind?" I looked up just in time to see my cat CoCo run up to me. I tried to stop him from jumping up on my head, but hey - cats don't listen to anyone but themselves. I looked down and sighed and blushed as I realized he had torn my dress on both sides with his claws. I sighed as I reatched up and petted his head. "You couldn't have waited to tear these up until we were in private, could you?" He purred. His tail moved from side to side swiftly, knocking around my ponytail.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 8:49 pm

[[:3]]

[[Hyro! xD
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 6 841f746
He made it 'imself. nod]]

"N- Nothing's on my mind!" I exclaimed, trying to make it sound as convincing as possible- which seriously failed. "But please, can we drop the discussion?" I quickly looked away from Hyro and focused my gaze to Jessi.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 9:05 pm

(Lol, nice. xD)

I smiled sweetly and softly, holding my hands up. "Alright, alright!" I laughed.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 9:28 pm

[[xD
Sorry. Got distracted. >_>]]

"Haha, yeah right." I muttered, unsheathing my knives immediatly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 9:36 pm

I smiled and laughed as CoCo hissed at the knives Mia pulled out and sprang from my head to hers. He bent down and licked the top of her nose before curling up on top of her head and falling asleep, snoring. I glared at him. "Traitor."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 9:44 pm

I laughed lightly. "Can you blame him? My knives beat your fangs any day," I teased, though I had a full-on grin smothered onto my face.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 9:46 pm

I laughed as Coco woke up and dug his claws into her head. He jumped back to me before se could hurt or mark him. I rolled my eyes, absentmindidly scratching his head. "Sorry Mia," I told her for him.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 9:49 pm

"Eh, I swear. I felt nothing," I mumbled, passing a hand quickly over my head after sheathing my knives. "...I'm a Shinigami, remember?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 9:52 pm

I chuckled. "True, but it's the thought that counts."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 10:00 pm

(Aw. Sad You got rid of the 'Love" part in the title.)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 10:06 pm

"Eh, I guess." I replied, nodding anyway. "So.." I trailed off hoping she'd think of a new subject, glancing once more at Hyro. Enough, Mia. It's getting annoying.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 10:44 pm

(Sorry, jersey Shore. Razz)

I rolled my eyes and turned to Hyro. "Excuse us for a moment," I said before before grabbing mia by the elbow and dragging her into the supply closet. "Alright, why do you keep looking at Hyro?" I asked, a mischievious grin spread across my face.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 10:48 pm

[[S'alright.]]

My attention snapped to Jessi. "Hm, what?" I felt so lost and confused, now.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 11:00 pm

I chuckled. "Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about," I told her.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 11:03 pm

"I really don't know what you're talking about," I mumbled. Feelings. Bah. I never asked for them!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 11:05 pm

I smiled softly and winked at her. "Then why do you keep looking at Hyro?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 11:07 pm

"I get easily distracted by things, 'tis all." I replied, trying to ignore the fact that I couldn't stand but distract myself to easily.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 11:10 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Mia, you can tell me anything and I won't tell anyone, not evern id they try to beat it out of my. You know that, right?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 11:10 pm

"I know but.. I'm serious. I- It's nothing!"

Last edited by Malicious Nightmares on 7/30/2010, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 11:13 pm

I smiled softly. "Alright. If you say so." I opened the door. "Alright, you're free to go."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/29/2010, 11:14 pm

I walked out slowly, trying to keep my serious, as if we never had that discussion.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/29/2010, 11:29 pm

I followed her outside and closed the door.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 7:42 am

I tried to stay focused, and keep my attention away from the Grim Reaper, but that was as impossible as it could get. See, I hate feelings for a reason. Because, when you live under an emotion you've never felt before, who knows how you yourself, will react to it. Mine was easy. Like a coward, I ran to the washrooms. I somewhat hoped Jessi would follow me, 'cause I wasn't feeling good. At all.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next