The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

+3
Hyro201
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Do you support Hyro x Mia? xD

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 9 Left1055%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 9 Right10 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 9 Left1045%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 9 Right10 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 9 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/29/2010, 8:47 pm

I growled, sprung forward, pinned her to the ground and attempted to sink my teeth into her neck.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 9 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Manic drive 8/29/2010, 9:01 pm

"Mia!!" I cried. "Please resist!"
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/29/2010, 9:03 pm

As if responding to her, I bit down much harder.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/30/2010, 5:03 pm

I quickly gathered up the energy to set myself on fire but it was to late. As Mia's ice cold fangs bit down into my neck, I yelled in pain. "Please Mia it hurts!" I cried hoping she could resist. At this point I couldn't feel my headach even though it had grown much worse. My neck was hurting more than my head, my sore throught and even my side.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/30/2010, 5:12 pm

"MIA STOP" I said putting power into my words. I was both surprised and annoyed by her lack of control. I slid my scythe out and strengthening the ward I had shoved at Nat before. Then as another level of protection I brought the scythe's blade to the palm of my hand and cut letting blood flow freely.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/30/2010, 5:24 pm

"Hyro Don't!" I said fearfully. "Please I won't die! You will!" How could Mia be this weak and selfish? I thought
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/30/2010, 6:29 pm

[[I'm here... lemme reply now... Sorry...]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/30/2010, 6:31 pm

I pulled away from Nat, hissing at Hyro as I'd heard him then talk. Noticing the blood, I grinned, lunged forward, and tried to pin him down.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 8/30/2010, 10:29 pm

(I'm going to barge in, with permission from Mia-sama.)

Hidden by shadow, I watched the scene roll harshly on between the three people. For me it wasn't a matter of whether to interfere, but how to come in. Pondering both paths, I turned to Felimont. "What do you think? Would they be influenced by my presence." Truly, it was only the vampiric one I needed to take risks with, but it was smart to consider the others as well. "I believe so. But it won't be simple to take their selves away."
"Exactly what I'm thinking. So I wonder if placing myself as the bad guy will open their senses so I can see better."
"Villains' purposes are to make things worse."
"Hmm... I could argue with that." I rose up to full stance, forming into white mist and crept towards the crowd.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/31/2010, 4:45 pm

[[WHO SAID THEY DO NOT SUPPORT H x M?! *suddenly glares at WCL* xD]]

"Do you really wish to be killed by the one you love?" I asked Hyro, still grinning, Nat's blood still staining my fangs.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/31/2010, 5:19 pm

"The question is if your can kill the one you love" I slowly lifted my head meeting her eyes letting her see the love in them and then kissed her for the first time hoping this would calm her down.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/31/2010, 5:23 pm

I pulled back, slightly surprised. My emotions easily flickered off, leaving me in control of myself as my expression went as soft as can be. "I.... I...." I carefully got off of him, not knowing what to say. At all.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/31/2010, 5:31 pm

I had no clue what had happened. My vision was blury, I was dizy and light headed, I was sore all over my body and my neck had swolen so much to the point I couldn't feel it anymore. I groaned in pain feeling as if I was going to pass out again, but I tried to stay awake and find out what had happened. Did Mia kill Hyro? Where was she anyway?...Where..am.....I?
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/31/2010, 5:44 pm

"That is the Mia I have come to love." I smiled confindent that she would not try to drain my blood anytime soon.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/31/2010, 6:00 pm

I quickly helped him up, only to immediatly return him the kiss.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/31/2010, 6:09 pm

I was so filled with joy I hardly noticed the lack of mental attacks coming from Death. Most would connect this with my mental shield of joy but I knew better. She was going to try for me one last time. Death had said her intent when she said Grim reapers don't have happily ever afters. i ignored that and concentrated on losing myself in the joy.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/31/2010, 6:53 pm

"M...Mia?" I studered pain. "W...whe...where am I....I? I felt like I had only moments left to live even though I could not die. The amount of pain I felt was to much for me to handle
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/31/2010, 7:24 pm

It was impossible for my to even hear Nat. I was beyond lost as a stared into Hyro's eyes with a smile settled to my face. "I loooovvveeee yoooouuuu.." I murmured, giving him another kiss. There was no doubt about it now, I truly did love him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 8/31/2010, 9:48 pm

(Why do you blame me? XD *looks innocently upwards* XD But seriously, I never even voted. But if you'd like me to be in the position of the antoganist in this situation...*nudge nudge*)

Ah, willpower and true love. I always knew they went hand and hand. Of course, it had to be my job to undo so. I'd given up the latter a long time ago, unfurled it's grip on me. I'll admit, it took it's toll at one point, but that was the young naive sense that I once had.
Closer and closer I crept towards the fallen friend, even though I knew fully well that they couldn't see me. At the opportune moment, I leapt into her mind, full of writhing pain only too familiar and whispered words only she could hear. "Hold still..." I let my voice sink into the tone that most thought came straight from a graveyard.

warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/1/2010, 4:20 pm

[[DON'T YOU DARE, WCL. -,-]]

What do you want?! I thought back, somehow knowing exactly who it was. If your intentions are to harm Hyro, then I suggest you leave immediatly. Lay but a single hand on him, and I assure you will not be safe. I will go after you, and hunt you down... WCL.

Last edited by Malicious Nightmares on 9/1/2010, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 9/1/2010, 6:20 pm

I smiled "I love you too. but maybe we should check on Nat." Just as I said it. Death came at me paralyzing my body. "not good" I whispered knowing this would be Death's final and strongest attack.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/1/2010, 6:22 pm

"Wh- What's not good..?" I asked quietly, knowing that deep down I didn't exactly want to know.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 9/1/2010, 6:25 pm

"Death" I stated hoping she could figure out what I was talking about because that was all I was allowed to say. You are no longer my ruler I thought angerly but only got a dark chuckle in return. I knew that chuckle meant she thought she had me but I tighten my grip on my scythe on tried to force her out.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/1/2010, 6:27 pm

"I- I'll leave this up to you..." I mumbled, knowing that everything that's been happening to him lately.. was my fault. I took a few steps away from him, turned around, then ran away. "I'm sorry I ruined everything for you, Hyro.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 9/1/2010, 7:05 pm

"I need you" I whispered trying to call her back. See she has abandoned you, the cruel voice said, Reaper no not live happily ever after. In the back of my mind I knew she had not left me but she had found a weakness in me and made me believe other wise. She attacked again and all i knew was servitude.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next