The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

+3
Hyro201
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Do you support Hyro x Mia? xD

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 10 Left1055%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 10 Right10 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 10 Left1045%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 10 Right10 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 10 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/1/2010, 7:08 pm

I ran as far as I could, until I scowered away to the completely unknown. No doubt, it was dark. I could barely even see a thing, not a single hint of light. I dropped to my knees, and made my way into a corner. I cuddled up in the corner, crying.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 10 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Hyro201 9/1/2010, 7:23 pm

i don't know how long I was out but when my senses came to em again I felt nothing but rage and pain. the anger aimed at Death, curse her, and the pain coming from being left in my time of need. This combination of emotions worked against Death causing her to gasp in pain and fear. "YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER" I screamed and started the battle anew.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/1/2010, 7:44 pm

The corner was cold and uncomfortable. Highly unlike that it felt when I was.. in, er.. Hyro's arms. It would take me hours to fall asleep here, where as to there, I could fall asleep within nothing but mere second, not a single one even wasted. I kept crying for a while's worth of time, resting my head against the walls as I dragged my hands over the walls in the meantime. "Y- You're better off without me, Hyro..." I was forced to choke out the words. Then and there, having said it, I wished I could have choked on the words themselves, and could die of it. I'd far much rather die, then leave Hyro always being attacked by Death. It was clear, she didn't want him to be with me. But I... I wanted him with me. He was the only thing I ever wanted, for so long. I hated admitting that the day he was to get married to Lauren.. a part of me was jealous. Couldn't I be at Lauren's place, instead? I mean... really. How could she have had a right, as well as a chance.. to have claimed Hyro all to herself? Then again, I didn't realize I loved him until... after he bailed on the wedding. But still...
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 9/1/2010, 9:32 pm

(Oh dear, Mia! I meant to talk to Nat, not make Nat feel left out here, don't worry, I don't intend to make any villainous attempts! I should have specified. Sorry Mia-sama! :-(

PS- I voted; for H x M, in case you're wondering.)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/2/2010, 5:19 pm

[[Kay.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/10/2010, 4:55 pm

[[Wow i guess I will write something to get this RP going!! lol.]]
The night came and I felt slightly better. No headach but I was still sore all over. So I decided to suck it up, and look for Mia. I felt strong enough to shapeshift so I decided to become a hound dog. I smelt Mia so I followed the scent. As I walked deep into the forest, there she was. crouched in the corner. I smiled in relief. At least she is safe I thought. I suddenly saw that she was asleep so not wanting to wake her, I slid beside her also to fall a light sleep.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/10/2010, 6:29 pm

[[No one said she was in the forest.. xD She's in like.. some dark corner of shame. o: xDD]]

Sleep did indeed attend me eventually, as I then lay heavily asleep. I didn't know where Nat was nor where Hyro was, but I somehow felt a soft and warm presence nestling beside me, sleeping as well. Nat... I of course knew it was her. I wasn't going to return to Hyro.. just.. never.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/10/2010, 6:52 pm

As I lay beside Mia and try to sleep, the cold ground and blowing wind kept me awake. I thought about what was to come. And I tried to stay positive but as the thoughts came, it bacame harder and harder. At some point I could see the sun. And right infront of me, was the most beautiful sun rise I had ever seen. At that point I knew it was a sign. Everything would end up okay.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/10/2010, 6:58 pm

I whimpered aloud amongst my own will to sleep, somewhat, deep down.. actually missing Hyro's presence. I tried to cuddle up in my own sleep, although leaning in a dark corner this entire time long. Breath as quiet as can be, I slowly opened my eyes to cast over around me, only to easily spot a lump of fur, bundled up beside me. Most definately Nat. I thought deeply, smiling slightly at the thought of her actually having come for me. But Hyro? He never came. Indeed, this was Life's way of telling me that I most definately was never meant for him. If it's meant to be that way, then guess I'll just follow along the path to my own Fate, without a single hesitation.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/10/2010, 7:06 pm

"Mia?" I looked up hoping she was awake. And luckily, there she was. I eyes wide open and smilling as if nothing bad had happened."Oh good you're awake" I said. "How was your sleep? I came looking for you last night, I didn't want to wake you so I waited. Mia, I know what you're thinking, and trust me......Hyro still loves you, you know. He just dosn't know where you are right now. so what do you say to walking back to find him." I stared at her desperatly waiting for an answer. Remember the sunrise, remember the sunrise. I repeated to myself. I could only hope that she said yes.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/10/2010, 7:19 pm

"No," I hissed, slight anger rising up within me as I then glared coldly at her. "How dare you say he still loves me. Bringing false hope.. he obviously hates me now, no doubt." I muttered, my tone icy cold. All that remained of the withered hope inside of me, began to drift off into the depths of oblivion. My gaze flickered upwards, bringing myself to a point of being lost in thought. That kiss.. it meant nothing, Mia. Drop the thoughts of him, and start taking the chance of being The Shinigami Queen back into consideration! He doesn't love you, that's final. So get over it. I knew exactly who was speaking. It was the inner Shinigami, that was encaged within the soft side I came to eventually adopting into my Life, to be with Hyro. It didn't want me with him, either. SHUT. UP. I don't wish to hear the nonsense you are to ambush me with! I'm never going to care, and you shan't expect me to EVER start caring about it. Understood? And then.. that kiss... why did he come to doing it, then? I wasn't pleased, at all. The kiss? Why, it's quite obvious my dear Mia. He was just trying to save himself. The words... they stung. I couldn't handle the pain any longer. So as I would do, I began to cry quietly, leaning my head against the walls with a sadened expression settled on to my face. "My faith... has fallen..." I mumbled quietly, paying no mind to what I'd said. I just couldn't handle anything anymore.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/10/2010, 7:29 pm

"Oh Mia!" I rushed over to her only to pull her into a hug. " I may never know how you feel but if anything, I want you two to be togethere. I pulled away lightly and smiled softly. " Don't give up hope. We have to fight for what we want. The inner shinigami in you might not want you to be with Hyro. And Death might not want you to be with him either. But all I know is that we can't let others take controle of our own lives. So just ignore what you're inner Shinigami has to say, and listen to your heart." I stared in her eyes and chuckled. " I guess that's a funny thing to say, but my point is that what do YOU want. Forget your inner Shinigami. Do you miss Hyro? Do miss his presence? And what about the kiss?" I stopped. I just thought about the good days. So different now....
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/11/2010, 9:25 am

I pushed her out of the way, rose to my feet and began to walk away. "I don't miss him. I never will." I muttered, unsheathing my knives, trying to resist that vampire side of me that wanted to hunt her down.

[[I was so tempted to use Out Of My Way by Seether lyrics, in there. xD
"Give it up, I'm doin' this my way."
^^;]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/17/2010, 6:27 pm

[[sorry for not RPing for a while ^_^... I've been kinda busy-_-
Anyways, BACK TO ZA RP!!!!! lol]] "well it's your choice and I can't stop you." I said. Turning around I somehow knew that Mia would change her mind at some point.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 9/17/2010, 6:31 pm

(( ... ))

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 9/17/2010, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/17/2010, 6:32 pm

[[NAAAAAAAT.
Hyro was on but we like.. completely missed him. TT-TT

I got a reply to the email so.. he says he's been having problems getting on.. so... DDDDDD:

Does this mean I have to hold it in a while longer, Nat? xD]]

I hissed in her favor, and sprinted off.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/17/2010, 6:33 pm

[[...]]

Last edited by Malicious Nightmares on 9/17/2010, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 9/17/2010, 6:35 pm

Malicious Nightmares wrote:
Crystal Aura wrote:(( Dun' abandon Hyro...! O.o
Nuuuuuuuuuuu! After all y'all been through...*sniffle*
*does a pouty facey-pooh* Izzie mad. *skulks in dark corner* Izzie smash. -,- ))

IZZIE. SHUT UP. Please delete that post...
Ya sorta gave away the secret... please...

(( What SECRET? Fine... whatever... I'm tired of trying, shouldn't've even bothered. Bye, Danika and Nathalie. -,-
Enjoy your lives. ))
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/17/2010, 6:41 pm

[[Now just erase that post too. Don't reply.
I'm keeping you quiet 'cause this RP is relating to reality right now. Only Margaret, Elinor, Zoey, Nat & Genny know what I mean by that. uggh.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/22/2010, 8:44 pm

[[ Izzie, I don't wan't to start any kind of fight with you, but that was really rude. ( Don't take it personally ) Please erase that post and please say sorry to Mia. Ur avvie isn't the best either. PLEASE REPLACE IT. It is offensive to Mia AND to me cause she is ( in real life 2 ) my BEST FRIEND and I don't wan't anybody to cyber bully her!! So if you wan't to say something offensive then tell me first and then PM her! I wan't to know whenever you insult her so that I can be right beside her when you do. Good night and goodbye ( Not to be offensive or anything...)]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/23/2010, 5:23 pm

[[NAT-BUDDY! :] -tackleglomp-]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/24/2010, 10:06 pm

[[Look. I'll I had said was;
"Hey Izzie! What's up? What group were you in, at leadership camp?"
And suddenly, I get this? Wow. That's nice. And immature.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 9/30/2010, 3:11 pm

[[Ya just ignore her if she dosn't want to be your friend anymore...it's her loss! And WE are the ones who get to see her walking alone in the school yard these days! Razz The only people she hangs out with is like these random guys that don't even look her age!! Shocked ]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 9/30/2010, 7:39 pm

({ Yeah, even I do agree that what I did (the whole 'I Hate Mia', rawr, rawr, rawr thing was pretty obssesive.) xD
And above all else I'm sorry. And now, just to clear things up;
It's not like I hate you... It's just 'cause I wanted to make it clear that you really hurt me. And no, I'm not changing my mind, my mother never liked your ways, Danika. I did, but yet not all of them. I'm just better off with other people. Leaving you guys in peace. Not just that, but you'd whoop my butt if I took a step in your direction anyhow. Anyway, I've almost never been this happy. Don't get me wrong, I didn't go burning all items that might remember me of you guys, throwing everything into the interstate highway, and skipped off into the sunset. No, no, no. Smile

I'm just happy. Plain ol' happy. I was too attached to you guys, and I overreacted when Danika started swearing at me. I knew she didn't want to make me all suicidal and messed up; and I expected worse. But I handled it. And now I've got friends here and there, and no they're not 'random guys', they're in my class, and not the only people I hang with, 'cause I hang out with anyone, anytime, everywhere in between. Anyway, I do forgive you though you don't forgive me and see ya in the halls of De La Salle, people.

PS: Sorry for posting on the thread again! Sad})
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/30/2010, 10:06 pm

[[Okay, seriously. When the heck did I swear at you?! All I said was;
"Hi Izzie! What's up?"
And;
"Hey, what team were you in at the leadership camp?"
That's swearing?
I asked you simple things like that and you spun around, glared, and sometimes when we're TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE WITH A CONVERSATION you ask a question, I answer nicely, you start saying things a little on the rude side.

This conversation will go off with you saying "stuff" again.
And Nat's sort of right. You're at recess, walking by yourself. You're at recess, hanging with the guys that like.. almost never talk to you when you're with them.
We're with tons of friends. We've got Elinor, Nathalie B. & M., Margaret, Zoey, Genny, Remi, Olivia, Sagine, Clara, Florence, and all the friends of Nat-Buddy's side.
By leaving us, you left behind more people. And yes, people have been going against you lately. So have they against me and Nat, and Margaret but -shrug-. Middle/High School is meant for that.
You gain, you lose.
I lost a few. I gained a ton.
Nat lost.. one if any. She gained a ton.
Genny... I'm not sure. Same for Margaret. >.<

Plus, people of whom I used to never get along with.. I do now.
I get along with;
-drumroll-
.Andrew.
.Adrae.
.Ahlem.
:]

Ps. Just burn it all. Geez. It's not hard.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next