The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

+3
Hyro201
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
7 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Do you support Hyro x Mia? xD

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 11 Left1055%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 11 Right10 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 11 Left1045%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 11 Right10 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 11 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Crystal Aura 10/1/2010, 7:32 am

({ Word. Smile
Oh, the only thing I disagree with is that you have sworn at me. TEXTING.
That ring a bell? -.-

Anyway, Emmylou (Emmy), Justyn (P'ttit Criss), Simon (Samon), Phillip (Dr. Phil), Anne, Nina, Mia (yeah, she's a girl called Mia), Isabel (Izzy) and Andreanne (Andre) are mine. Smile
It's actually; you gain, you lose, you gain. And don't judge my life. 'Cause I wasn't letting you in it, lately. So, (no offense), but you guys know nothing. Why are you saying I'm all alone? Come see for yourself if you're not too busy. We can all run away from dweebs on Grab A** Mondays and sit in groups talking practical jokes or sprinting at couples walking hand-in-hand trying to break them up for showing public affection. Like I do with my friends. You guys are welcome to join us. Smile })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 11 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/1/2010, 5:08 pm

[[Only once. That was entirely your fault.
All I said was;
"Hey, I'm almost there. :]"
You said?
"Uggh. I get it. My phone's dying and I don't want to waste my batery ON YOU."
THAT ring a bell?

And no thanks on the joining. We're fine with teasing Josef [Jo] and Andrew, by warning them on those special days, where they panic.
And no, I didn't come to naming all of them. There's still;
-Pascal
-Camille [both of them]
-Liam
-Josef
-Remi [Got a bit closer today, since it was her bday. :3 Teheh. We got along rather well.]
-Clara [Not with the K. Please.]
-Olivia
-Jade M.
-Nathalie B.
-Genny
-Margaret
-Elinor
-Natasha
-Florence
-Harini
-Sagine
-Hamda
-Dylan
-Andrew
-Meghan
-Emily
There's more, but my mind if ablank at the time being. Too busy thinking about how to getting myself banned everywhere.

Oh and, trust me. We ALWAYS keep an eye on you. Everywhere. You're like.. litterally never with anyone. You go up to a group of girls, you stand there, they pay no attention, you walk away. You walk alone, then you go up to those guys who pay no mind to you. It's the same, everyday. Not just Monday. But every day.

Watch me get banned, and alas be glad.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 10/1/2010, 7:50 pm

[[Word. ;p
And by the way THAT is the rudnesse i want u to quit! Izzy i suggest u become nicer cuz u could have been hangin' with Blacka-Blacka, Genny , funky monkey and I everyday at recess! we have lots of fun and im sure it would have been fun for U if u where still our friend.]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 10/1/2010, 8:02 pm

({ sorry, cant really reply cos danika made me cry so hard my hand s are shaking.. so yeah. ._. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/2/2010, 11:46 am

[[And you think your text message to me was any better? You think the way you talk to me at school when I say "Hi" is any better?
Toughen up.
That's what my dad tells me.
You're in 7th grade. You can't cry. You need to get used to it, 'cause you'll see. You're going to cry for anything, if you cry for useless things like this.
When I loose a friend, I shrug, and move on. I don't cry. It's ubber useless, 'cause there's no guarantee you'll ever get them back. Just ignore it and move on. Don't go bashing on that person like you are right now, to me. This whole "I hate Mia" thing is proving how immature and un-ready for middle/high school, you are.
And I'm not saying out candidates for representative of 7th grade are any better. Oh heck no. They're just as immature. Florence is full of herself. Harini cries for it.
You all need to grow up. THIS. IS. MIDDLE/HIGH. SCHOOL. GET. OVER. IT. AND. GET. USED. TO. IT.
Uggh.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 10/2/2010, 8:40 pm

[[ Oh and Izzy, You said you where crying right? Then why did you say in prvious messages, hiw happy you where... Could you be crying of happiness?? ;-)
And I didn't wan't it to end this way, but we each choose the path we wan't to take. You made the discision that you didn't want to "hang" with us anymore, so I respect that.]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/3/2010, 10:51 am

[[I've respected it a long time ago. I don't give a crap.
I've been told all summer long [I am making no refference to the song by Kid Rock, here. >>] that it'll happen. So grow up and deal with it.
Oh, and why yes, I did.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/11/2010, 10:40 pm

(Whoahoho. It's like Twiggers gone wild up in here.)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/12/2010, 5:39 pm

[[Lol, I guess. -shrug- [what the crap. i wrote 'ahrug' before. vleh. -.-]

As said in the bus Nat, while Andrew was threatning to kill us for having mentioned Hyro over a hundred times... shall we just continue the RP instead of ruining it?
If so... YOU START. ><]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 10/13/2010, 6:04 pm

[[I wasn't suppised to start so... I will just re-write the last thing i wrote from the RP]]"well it's your choice and I can't stop you." I said. Turning around I somehow knew that Mia would change her mind at some point.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/14/2010, 7:37 pm

I never gave it a thought afterward. I just left.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 10/14/2010, 8:55 pm

After she left I decided to follow her, just to see what she was up to. I shape shifted into a cat to creep up to Mia and secretly kept an eye on her. I was just worried she would do something stupid.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 10/14/2010, 8:58 pm

I slumped down a tree, and stayed there for a while.. doing possibly nothing whatsoever.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 11/13/2010, 8:43 am

As i approached Mia to get a closer look, i felt myself rising and I heard a voice tell me that no creature could escape paradise the way i did. In a flash of light I rose up never to return to the land of the living.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/11/2011, 7:58 am

{-terrible coughing fit- I've changed my vote to "No". If I must support anything with Mia, Mea m'twiny knows it'd be Mifune x Mia.}
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11