The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

+2
Jinx
shadowsowner888
6 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/24/2009, 9:59 am

I HATE my mom. She is so mean. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but she is such a jerk. She always has to be right, I hate her so bad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad She is a tyrannical control freak. Sad

Gri was accusing her of that. Gri, I wish I was brave enough to do that. xP Even though it's not too smart. I value the computer way too much. So she started yelling at him and stuff, and then to prove a point, she tried to kick me off the computer. Crying or Very sad Something is wrong with me. I shouldn't be crying over it, but I am. She let me stay on after all when I started getting upset that she was taking her anger out on me, but that was just so MEAN.

Right now she's yelling at me about Gri's piano-playing - I was listening to my comfort playlist, trying to calm myself done, when he comes and starts playing some random song. xP I asked him to stop - kindly, I might add - and mom starts screaming at me about how the piano is way more important than my music and to turn mine off.

I'm sorry Gri, I need to vent. Don't read beyond this point. xP

I HATE THEM BOTH. Crying or Very sad It's Gri's fault she's being a werewolf, and it was really idiotic to accuse her of stuff even though it's true. He hasn't learned yet not to. He's . . . not that mature.

Instead of Seven Things today, I'm going to post a song that applies to my situation. xP Cus even though she apologized, my mom is not sorry.

You're Not Sorry

All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around.
I've been giving out chances every time,
And all you do is let me down.

And it's taking me this long,
Baby but I figured you . . . out.
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,
But not this time around.

You don't have to call anymore,
I won't pick up the phone.
This is the last straw,
Don't wanna hurt anymore.

And you can tell me that you're sorry,
But I don't believe you, baby,
Like I did before.

You're not sorry, no, no, no, no . . .

Looking so innocent,
I might believe you if I didn't know.
Could've loved you all my life,
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold.

And you got your share of secrets,
And I'm tired of being last to know.
And now you're asking me to listen,
Cause it's worked each time before.

But you don't have to call anymore,
This is the last straw,
Don't wanna hurt anymore.

But I don't believe you baby,
Like I did before.
You're not sorry, no, no, oh.

You had me falling for you honey,
And it never would've gone away, no.
You used to shine so bright,
But I watched all of it fade.

So you don't have to call anymore,
This is the last straw,
There's nothing left to beg for.

But I don't believe you baby,
Like I did before.
No, oh, no, oh, no oh.
Whoa, no, no.

Sorry for the boring blog. Sad Umm . . . yesterday they were werewolfy, and it was boring, but I joined the Nanowrimo site, and that's it. xP I'm too messed up to go in depth.

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Jinx 8/24/2009, 10:03 am

Aww,poor you.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Komoda 8/24/2009, 10:04 am

Aw, I'm sorry you're having such family issues. Sad It's no fun when you're fighting with your family.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/24/2009, 10:06 am

Awww, I'm sorry, Shadow. *hugs*
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/24/2009, 10:20 am

Thanks guys. Sad *sigh* My eyes are sore now.

I was cruel to Gri. xP Now I feel bad. I don't like being like my mom. Basically I just snapped at him to leave me along when he came downstairs and muttered some comment about mom.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/24/2009, 10:32 am

Shadow i am sorry to here this my dad has a girlfriend that haas triplets that are my age an are birthdya is 2 days apart i have known them since kindergarden thats how my dad an there mom met an trust me we fight all the time they locked me in a dark shed when i got out of there someone got hurt let's just say that. I have my own computer so i come on here to get away from them i would love to add more members to the site which would be them but i don't want to because then we will just fight on here so i can't i am sorry what you are going through.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/24/2009, 10:35 am

I'm sorry Shadow Sad It'll get better. *hugs*
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/24/2009, 10:45 am

Sad I'm sorry, Brook!! I guess we both have tough lives.

Thanks Arianna. I hope so. *mutters* Like when I move out.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/24/2009, 10:58 am

Yeah they are horrible there names are Reanne Raine an River to girls one boy!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/24/2009, 11:02 am

Hmm, I actually kinda like those names. x3 But that's weird, lawl.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/24/2009, 11:04 am

Yeah I like those names to but i hop we know Brook isn't my real name i just love that name an wish it was!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/24/2009, 11:07 am

Really? I thought you said your name was Brooke! (Which isn't exactly the same, but still. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down