The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

3 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 5:49 pm

Emily Osment has a Project Playlist account! Surprised OMG! For once I actually have access to a celebrity!

Haha, I don’t care much really. xD I don’t even know for sure whether it’s her or not, anyway.

For once, I’m writing this on the day I’m posting it, but I’m still talking about yesterday. *nods* I had piano, and did chores and school all day until I got on the computer after dinner for an hour and a half, being razzed by mom to get off and get in bed, cus she’s conveniently forgetting that she agreed to me having an exclusive bedtime of 10:30. The end!! xP

So, this blog is gonna be one of those random things composed of whatever I’m thinking about at the moment.

Oooh, TA has a new color!! Very Happy Hmm, well, this theme’s okay, but I kinda liked the orange one better. xD

Let’s explore, now!! Twisted Evil I wonder what beautious new features we have!

*explores TA*

AUGH! xP My pets are all still level zero!! Can you guys pleasepleaseplease clicK?

Faerie the Lintblob (needs four more clicks)
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Sapphire Winds (needs three more clicks)
Jolly Santattack (needs eight more clicks)
Minto Choco Chippo (needs ten more clicks)
Heat Ray Paralysis (needs ten more clicks)
Moo Moo Meedum (needs twelve more clicks)
Pearly White Wonka (needs seventeen more clicks)

I feel bad for poor little Wonka. Sad *huggles* He must feel deprived.

Lol, I just love these pets, anyway. x3 They’re so cute!!

I am having PROBLEMS. xP Falling is all planned out now, but I’m having problems with the names, and I need to research gargoyles and harpies for Le Déchu. And I don’t know how to pronounce Le Déchu or L’ailé very well. xPP

I have so much to do. D=

I also need more eggs on Dragcave. xD But I’m trying to find dragons that I want and don’t have, which is only a few more now, and like half of them are rare . . . there’s the gold, silver, a lower gen Dorkface, paper, a dino . . . an ochedrake . . . and that’s, like, it. Razz

Man. Every time I see Twig, I like it. xD It’s like, OMG! Look what we’ve done! Very Happy

But I need to be Sasuke out again. >.> She has more posts than me. Hmmph.

It’s cool to be a top poster at all, though, ya know? xD Like on WI, last time I checked I was ninth. I need to get myself up again some time . . . but I don’t even need WI anymore.

I wonder if it’s secure, though, after The Hack . . . Surprised

This is probably pathetically short, anyway, but that’s it. xD Thanks for reading.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Komoda 10/27/2009, 8:57 pm

Clickied yur adopteds. Very Happy

Okay, I'm just taking a guess that those words are French, or something of the likes.
So I think it would be "Luh Day-shoe" and "L-eye-yay".

Beautiful blog. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 9:11 pm

Thanks!! ^^

Yep, French. nod Thanks. Very Happy Lol, the pronunciation doesn't even matter, I'm suddenly realizing, considering it's for something I'm writing . . . ah, whatevs. xD

x3 Thanks.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/27/2009, 9:20 pm

You're welcome!

XP Oh well. The knowledge of how to pronounce those words will be useful to you in the future.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 9:27 pm

Yes! It quite will! I can picture it now . . .

*shadow takes her dying breath*

*gasp* Where am I?!

Jesus: You're dead. You're going to have tests now. Smile

*meep* Tests? 0.0 . . .

Jesus: nod

O-okay . . .

Jesus: Now, first of all, tell me how to pronounce l'ailé.

o.0 Um . . . I dunno . . .

Jesus: *scowl* You fail. *presses button*

NOOOOOO! *falls down into hell*

The Devil: How do you pronounce la déshu?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *wakes up*

Huh?! Oh, phew! It was just a dream! Surprised

Gri: *walks into Shad's room* How do you pronounce j'ordonne le monde?

*scream*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/27/2009, 9:30 pm

Lol!! XP That would make a great story.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 9:34 pm

xD Lol, maybe. It's so cliché, though!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 10/28/2009, 7:59 am

Haha, Shad. I think the censors missed something there. ^-^
Nice blog. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/28/2009, 8:34 pm

OMG. o.0 You're right. That's messed up.

(I think it was the asterisk's fault. >.>)

Thanks! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 10/29/2009, 4:02 am

Baaaad asterisk! xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down