The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

2 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/16/2009, 8:29 am

Yesterday was so interesting. xD The part where we actually participated in Mass, I mean. They said some things, see. I think that’ll be our Seven Things for today . . . I was gonna make you do it, Nick, but you can just do it tomorrow.

Nick - Fine by me! xD

Soo . . . well, luckily I got on last night! xD I think my fave part about Twig at the moment is just RPing. I’m loving the CaseyxKevin one, just cus it’s fun playing a pregnant human for once, especially since I did research on it a while back. xD But all the other ones are fun, too. Especially the ones on The Voices in My Head where I get obsessive over people like Bruce and Dusty.

I promise you, though, Nick. I’m going to officially stop swooning openly over other people from now on. Cus I know you don’t like it . . . lol, um, sorry for all that. xD

Nick - Thanks, Shad. Smile I appreciate that. *hugs, and kisses her on the cheek*

*beams*

So, well, my life might be a little less interesting. xD But now Nick’ll be happy, and that’s what matters!

Hmm, well, what else happened . . . um . . . well, my room is clean. nod It usually is, but I have random stuff on the floor at the same time, like my guitar music. xD So that stuff’s actually all put away. I love when my room’s so clean; everything’s just nice and open . . . I really need to put things away more often.

I’m reading Twilight for the sixth time now. Very Happy

Edward and Jacob - Very Happy

xD Yep. And I’m getting mildly obsessive again, which kinda isn’t good, but it’s fun. Like I pretended to vamp-attack my sis in the car. I really do love these books . . . I was sooo occupied by Twilight on the way home, lol. Just today I got from chapter three to . . . um . . . the one where . . . I forget. xD Page 250 or so.

Edward and Jacob - righton

x3

Eugh! This orange is sour! xP *takes another bite* OOOO! Mad

Seven Things Shad Learned
1. Ghosts are real. A priest said all this stuff, so it’s true. nod See, ghosts are pretty much spirits that you should pray for. Sometimes they’re demons, in which case praying doesn’t help, but if someone who’d lived in the house lost/aborted/stillbirthed a baby, then the poltergeist could be the spirit of that baby. It’s like they managed to bridge the gap between death and life, because they want to live their lives. So if anything spooky’s going on in a house, pray for the ghost. nod
2. You smell bad when you have a mortal sin. Well, not literally. xD It’s more of an allegory than anything. But basically, when you’re in a state of mortal sin, your guardian angel can’t stand to be around you. So don’t do mortal sins! nod
3. Your sins can be passed on for four generations. Like let’s say you’re an alchoholic. xP Well, your descendants all the way to your great grandkids will be affected by this - in God’s judgement on you, and in how their lives work out.
4. Your guardian angels are the lowest ranked of all the angels. I feel bad for them. Sad Not that they’re any less important, but seriously. There’s like seven different kinds of angels, seraphim being the highest, and guardian angels are the lowest. (I’ve actually been not even acknowledging mine for the longest time . . . so I think I’ll start! xD I’ll name it something, too. Even though he/she already has a name.)
5. Humility is important. If you responded, “Well, that’s not fair!” to number three, you’re not very humble. xD Sorry, but it’s true. Humility is important - like, Jesus once was being really mean in teasing this Gentile lady, but she had such faith and humility that she passed the “test”, and so Jesus healed her daughter. nod
6. It’s important to be faithful. Don’t just have communion because it’s time for communion - have it because you want to receive Jesus. nod Don’t just recite the prayers - reflect on them and truly mean them.
7. Donuts rock. x3 Seriously. Very Happy I had three and a half donuts today.

Sorry if you’re not a Christian, cus that might not have been the best blog to you then. xD But anyway, let’s wrap things up! Here’s a donut for everyone, cus they deserve to share the pleasure I had.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Pink_sprinkled_donut
Ohmigod. o.0 My mouth is watering . . .

And here’s today’s playlist! Decode because it’s like the Twilight theme song, and Looking For Angels because we had a lot of related stuff up there. xD (Personally I don’t think it’s Skillet’s best song, but it fits. nod)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 5:36 pm

Well, your seven things boggled my mind a little this time...
XP Maybe I should start paying attention to My Guardian Angel, too. I mean...
It's just weird though, because I don't want to offend him/her... 'Cause I don't know their gender, name, etc.
It's hard to talk to someone I know nothing about. But I guess when I pray to the Lord and Lady, I basically just refer to them as "everyone up there" meaning my power animal and Guardian Angel too. I don't think I have a power animal though, 'cause I screwed that up.
Anyway... Lol.

Great blog! It got me thinking.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/17/2009, 9:59 am

Give it a neutral-gender name, then. xD Like Casey! I think that's what I'll call mine.

Lol, it's easy. x3 I do it all the time for Edward and Nick and stuff, so I'm in the habit.

Thanks! Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/18/2009, 8:01 pm

Ah, well that works! Good idea!

I see. XP

You're welcome!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 11:21 am

Casey. nod

xD Lol. I like talk to God all the time as a result.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down