The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

3 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/15/2009, 8:11 am

Whyyyy did I agree to this? xp I don’t wanna babysit my sister for houuuuurs. We won’t even be at home!

Nick - You did it for Jesus, Shad. Wink

Oh. Right. xP

Whyyyy, Jesus, whyyyyy?

*sigh* Well, I’ll be leaving soon, and won’t be back until four or so. Razz Central, I might add.

Hmm. Well, my mom was werewolfy yesterday, but once again it was luckily not at me. xD Just the same, that’s why I logged off without warning - just in case she realized how long I’d been on while she was being a biscuit eater.

Hmm . . . what else . . . well, I went to the pool and successfully exhausted myself by doing “The Matrix.” xD See, you take two steps up the side of the pool, then do a back flip off the wall. It’s cool, but horrid cus water kept getting in my nose, and eventually my nose just got all clogged up. xP

Ooh. Also, I saw this hot Mexican guy that used to be in RE with me. Very Happy Or at least, kinda cute. xD He looks really Jacobey to me, though. Cus he’s dark-skinned, got that hairstyle (kinda), and is super tall. And he’s got kinda a similar personality.

Anyway, that’s about it. nod I might add more after I’m back from babysitting my sis, or I might save it for tomorrow. xD We’ll see.

Now, today, Jacob gets to do my Seven Things! Very Happy

Jacob - Crap. xP I knew this was coming.

smug Now, Jacob.

Jacob - Razz Well, what is Seven Things today, anyway?

*shrugs* I dunno.

Jacob - o.0 WHAT?!

Just pick something! grin

Jacob - *facepalm* Great. Um . . . oooh! x3

. . . Oh, great. xP

Jacob - Twisted Evil

Seven Things Shad Likes About Werewolves
1. They’re hot. In both ways. smug You’ll never be cold when you’ve got a werewolf for your boyfriend! And all your friends will be jealous.
2. They’re protective. We, of course, know not to be overprotective. Very Happy But if my girl needs protecting, she’s got it. We come prepared to fight off her exes. *shoots a glare at Edward*
Edward - Razz
3. They’re loyal. We’ll stay true forever. Very Happy Literally. And this isn’t loyal like golden-retriever loyal. This is loyal like I’ll-love-you-forever-and-never-cheat loyal.
4. They’ve got good taste. In food, of course. Very Happy Always important. We can make recommendations if we take our girlfriend out to eat!
5. They’re friendly. Except if you’re a vampire. rolleyes
6. They have appeal. Meaning we get along with everyone, even your dad! Very Happy Seriously, he’ll love us.
7. They’re just so dang awesome. Admit it, Shad, admit it. smug You’ve always loooooved shapeshfiters!

Shad - That’s true. But nice try. I’m still going to marry Nick. Wink

Jake - Aww. Razz

Nick - *puts his arm around Shadow, smiling*

smitten

Jake - Aww, come on! Razz How come she does that to everyone but me!

Edward - *comes up behind Jacob* Because you’re too much like a brother to her, Jake. Razz Hate to say it.

Jake - xP Well, you’re worse off. You’re her ex. That put a bunch of breaks in the bridge between your differences, breaks that can never be rebuilt.

Edward - 0.o Um. okay. Have you been going to therapy or something?

Jake - Razz I’m not telling you, bloodsucker.

*facepalm* Gosh. Um. Well, let’s end this before things get nasty. There's no playlist or prize because I don't have time. xD Sorry.

Thanks for reading! x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by Jinx 8/15/2009, 8:14 am

*Giggles*
You and your exes.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/15/2009, 10:17 am

Poor Edward and Jacob. Nick's lucky...he gets a great girl like you Shad! Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/15/2009, 7:44 pm

x3 I know, right, Mea?

^^ Aww, thanks Amanda! (But yah. Razz I feel bad for Edward and Jake.) Jasper's really lucky too, ya know. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down