The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today!

4 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/9/2009, 5:36 pm

Started writing at 11:35 PM CST, 12/7/09.

Gaaaah. xP My metabolism sucks. I’m trying to stay up and take care of everything . . . I copied and pasted a whole bunch of posts into an Appleworks document so I could reply to them on Jake - OMG! Very Happy That’s right, this computer’s called Jake! I so luffy it.

But as I was saying . . . well, my eyes are all tired. >.< It’s so annoying. At least I have all my replies ready for when I get back on Twig . . . lolz, my mom made me get off. Razz

I’m going to be in a real crumb when I wake up. Razz My dad says there’s supposed to be lots of snow, so he’s apparently gonna be waking us all up early to shovel it. *sigh* It bugs me . . . I get that he works, I get that mom’s pregnant, I get that they’re the parents. But they honestly don’t think they should have to do any of the work around the house; they never have. I’m not even kidding. And it just doesn’t feel right to me . . . it’s like us kids are slaves.

So that’s crumb number one.

Crumb number two? There’s stuff to do yet. Razz I’m trying to get RMBSHVWI ready for Mousie and Mo and WCL and Horsey . . . I guess it’s not gonna be ready tonight, though, unless I’m willing to kill any chances of a decent sleep. xP

And crumb number three - I can’t decide who to have in my head when I go to sleep tonight! >.< There’s Mr. In-Love-With-Me, who actually loves me back, but has a new path that takes him away from me . . . or Jacob, who doesn’t love me, so I have to imagine him even in Shadow’s Universe, or at least pretend I’m Chloe. Which, yes indeed, I have been doing lately.

Gah. D= What the heck’s wrong with me? xD I’m about to cry over this, I swear! My eyes just teared up when Inseparable started playing. Man, this song is so perfect . . . Sad It’s Kayla and Cody’s song, could be Jacob and Chloe’s, perfectly fits Edward and Bella . . . but what about me? Where’s my Inseparable fulfiller? Come on, Jacob . . .please? Please?

Of course I’m not letting him in my head now, though. Just as much as he doesn’t want to tell Chloe how he feels about her, because he doesn’t want to weird her out, I don’t want to tell him how I feel now because I know he doesn’t like me back. Sad My only hope is when I pretend to be Chloe.

Taste my tears as they fall like daggers . . . woot! xD I’m sorry, that was random. But I just really like that line . . . I’m using it in an unfinished poem, lol. Maybe I’ll post it . . . geez, I’ve gotta add that to my to-do list, the recording my one song for ya guys. Razz Too much to do . . .

Hehe, and that’s not even my big to-do list I’m talking about. What a Face The big one . . . hooo, boy. Filled with songs to write for The HP-Gangsters, stuff that I never got around to taking care of on RMBSHVWI, and a couple long-term goals such as “falling in love.”

Oooh, falling? Falling! I never really thought about that word being in there before. It’s so strange, how they talk kind of negatively about these things . . . falling in love, having a crush? Seriously. These things can hurt people. nod Just, not me. They don’t hurt me.

Unless they have long-term effects that stick me in therapy when I’m fifty. What a Face

OH CRAP! xP I just remembered WL’s blog, how the creepy little boy was staring at her. I didn’t want to think about that, and I almost had it out of my head! *sigh* Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, can you help me get this off my mind? >.<

Oh, great, just great. Razz Now I lost The Game.

*cough*EPICFAIL*cough*

Bella and Zach wanna read Warriors now! I’m like, OMG. xD I tried to get Z to look for Animorphs, but he didn’t really listen to me. I love that they’re so into all these things that Gri and I like, though . . . it’s like, we’re influential. What a Face

I don’t think my blogs ever have a point. I tend to jump around from one topic to another, don’t I? xP Lolz . . .

Let’s do it again - I think I’m doing better at roleplaying! Very Happy I still feel like I’ve lost the ability to make original characters and fun plots, but at least my replies are usually not one-liners unless I’m really in a hurry or feeling lazy. Seriously . . . xD I took the time to make this really long reply on the Twilight Saga RP, like taking up a whole page. From Jacob’s perspective, of course. What a Face He’s in a real crumb right now!

OMG - I just realized, I need to use the carny smiley. So here we go: smug

Now, Edward, tell us how the fight with that newborn went on Sunday. Very Happy

Ed II: xD Why me?

Because I can’t let Jake on here . . . then he’d read my blog. >.>

*raises eyebrow* I see. Well . . . he’s still alive.

WHAT?! 0.0

Wow . . . that sucks.

o.o Who are you?

*smirk* I’m David.

OMG. David! :3 *huggle*

Cody: David? Who’s David? o.0

He’s the guy I dreamed about! ^^

*puts arm around Shadow with a smile*

0.0 I see. Edward - erm - maybe we should get out of here?

I agree. nod *leaves*

Aww. Bye guys! Razz Well, peeps, meet David. :3

*waves* Sup.

Added 4:53 PM CST, 12/08/09:
Oh, Ratty, here’s the convo with Jake you asked for. Very Happy
S - So, Jacob.
J - Hey Steph Wow, you really are addicted to me, aren’t you? xD
S - Yeah, Jake, that’s it. xP *sarcasm*
J - So, whassup?
S - We’re at Red Robin. *sings* Red Robin, rum!
J - Rum? xP Oookay then. Are you drunk or something?
S - Absolutely not. xP I’m never drinking again, not after the Harr - nevermind.
J - o.0 What happened?
S - Nothing. >.>” I swear, it was an accident!
J - Steph . . . *stern*
S - >.>’
J - Seriously. What’d you do?
S - Um . . . well, *freak* see, there was this party in Vegas . . . lots of drinking . . . and I may have accidentally married Harry Potter. ^^’
J - hysterical No wonder! Wow, Steph.
S - G2G. Oooh, love this song. Time to eat. Bye Jake!
J - Sure, sure. xD This isn’t over . . . bye.
Later:
S - Hi again! =) Watcha doing?
J - Nuthing. xD You?
S - “Nuthing.” *nods* We just finished eating . . . too bad you didn’t come to Red Robin. ^^ Bottomless fries . . .
J - Rub it in, why dontcha? xP I haven’t eaten all day.
S - So you’re still doing wolf stuff? 0.0
J - Ya . . . ^^’
S - xP I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. What happened?
J - Oh . . . well, there’s some vamp probs. xP
S - Who?!
J - *shrugs* Some newborn.
S - Jake, that sucks. Why didn’t you say so sooner? I could’ve helped! Where are you?!
J - Maine . . .
S - Maine?!
J - ^^’
S - 0.0 Holy - I should go help.
J - No! Um - we’ve got it covered.
S - Who’s we?
J - Quil, Embry, Leah, Edward, Seth . . . just one vamp. One that can create a shield around itself - like Bella, but we can’t even tell it’s there, instead.
S - Come on, I can help!
J - No, Edward’s got it covered with the mind reading.
S - I dunno, Jake . . . :/
J - Oh my - gotta go. See ya Steph!
S - Jake?! . . . =(

Yup, that’s the convo. nod
End of addition.

Seven Things Hobos Do For Fun

1. Go to Church. Provided the hobos in question have sense of humor, they love nothing more than seeing people’s reaction to the dirty ol men that show up. What a Face
2. Perform in public. They love attention, oh yes.
3. Mob cars. Imagine this: you’re driving along, when suddenly a group of men with zombyish stares come and start banging on your car. Torturous for you, of course, but it’s just wicked fun to them.
4. Borrow from each other. Borrow secretly, of course. One hobo’s treasure is another hobo’s treasure.
5. Chase young children. They hold their arms out, you see, and put blank stares on, and run after kids with really creepy groans. The next thing you know, they’re screaming, “MOMMY MOMMY THE ZOMBIE’S GONNA EAT ME!”
6. Ride ponies through the city. When they act like blind men, it’s even more fun.
7. Hang with the gangsters. Seriously, yo, fo sho.

Thanks for reading. Very Happy Here’s a box of spaghetti - but, please, don’t turn this into another noodle incident.
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! Spaghettirigati-01

Here is the playlist, with Inseparable because if you don’t agree with me you’re in trouble, and Undead because it’s, like, the zombie-gangster-hobos’ theme song. What a Face

Clicks are appreciated!
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! FHtMThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! UUtB

Finished writing at 12:06 AM CST, 12/8/09. (OMG! It’s the eighth!)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today!

Post by Akeria 12/9/2009, 6:35 pm

Yeish. How many siblings do you have?
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/9/2009, 8:13 pm

Four and another on the way. crazy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you Monday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/9/2009, 8:26 pm

OMG, I love your convo with Jake. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/9/2009, 11:27 pm

Commentin' on the seven things...

1. Aw, that would be so cute!! Lol, and the expressions on all the old ladies' faces would be priceless. XP
2. Hobo dance off? I think so. grin
3. OMG. Something like this happened in my nano story!!! Except they mobbed a horse, not a car. XP
4. Hahaha! That immediately made me think of the shopping cart my friends and I found...
5. Rotfl!! Epic!! I would totally do that.
6. Oh my, Shadow. Some of these are so random. XPP
7. Hollywood Undead, hobo style! Very Happy Though I shouldn't joke about that, because J3T was actually homeless... But still. XP

Amazing blog. I love how you actually talk to your voices... So very entertaining. XP

And yay!!! RMBSHVWI!!! Idk if that's the right abbreviation, but yeah... I missed that place. :[

Crumb. Tee hee.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/9/2009, 11:36 pm

Yay! Very Happy Thanks!

1. xDD OMG. I can picture that lady with the thin, poofy hair in my Church watching them . . . she'd be so appalled!
2. Ohyesh. Very Happy
3. hysterical OMG. I must read it when/if you reveal it to the public.
4. xD
5. Haha, now I started cracking up out loud. Very Happy
6. x3 Awesome.
7. Really? xD Oops . . . sorry, J3T!! I was mostly thinking about that "see you duck when we DRIVE! BY!" line. xD That's what people would do when they saw the hobos doing these, anyway, if they had any sense.
But that's a joke, too. I'mma shutup now. Neutral

xD Thanks! Haha, that's good . . . entertainment beats boringness. Very Happy

x3 You got it! Lolz, yah, Mousie told me you wanted it back. xD She had a little talk with me.

Mm-hm, crumbs. smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down