The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night

5 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 8:39 am

(Sureeee Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 8:45 am

Name: Nellie Todd
Description: Nellie has a thin, girlish kind of frame. She is very pale, and has large, very very light gray eyes. Her hair is light blonde, and is usually pulled up in either a ponytail, or a bun. She has full, very light pink lips.
Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 2 Monika10
Personality: Nellie is very sweet and sympathetic, but she can also come along as a shy and sensitive girl when you first meet her.
Talent: Contourtist, tightrope walker, and sometimes works on the trapeze.
Show Nicknames: The Robin
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 8:46 am

((Sure! Whichever twin you don't want to use.)
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 8:52 am

[I feel like using both at the moment. xD]

Lina and Catherine Bell were practically attached by the hip-- rarely were they seen without each other. They were wandering around through the large theater, clearing up a few of the seats. The Cirque was getting ready to move on to the next town.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 8:54 am

Scarlette turned and walked over to the twins. "Excuse me?" She asked quietly.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 9:02 am

Lina was the one who had turned around, and was then followed by Catherine. But Lina was the one who spoke, "Yes?" She asked, her head tilting. The two looked almost the same, except Lina had brunette hair, and Catherine had blonde hair. But they still had the same large, hazel eyes.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 9:11 am

"I was just wondering if you knew where I could go with my bags. I'm here as a performer." She said.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 9:14 am

(Jace and Nellie WL?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 9:20 am

Lina and Catherine spent a few moments whispering to each other, in very hushed tones. Catherine looked up, and shrugged, "We don't know-- we were planning on leaving for the next town tomorrow." She replied, her voice high and delicate.

~*~

[Sure!]
[You start. xDD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 9:22 am

"Oh." Scarlette said, remaining tall. "Would I be able to come with you? I have an... interesting act..." she said with a glimmer in her eye.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 9:23 am

Jace was doing abunch of random cartwheels through the camp, his blonde hair waving with every move the half made. His tawny brown eyes were closed as he hummed a tune..but it wasn't any tune of this time. It was something he had heard the one who changed him sing.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 9:28 am

Nellie Todd was practicing up on one of the practice tightropes. It was only about ten feet above the ground, so just in case she fell, she wouldn't really hurt herself. She wore her red gymnastics outfit. The legs reached down to her ankles, and the sleeves reached her wrists. She wore her hair up in a bun.

~*~

Catherine guessed easily, "You're a vampire?" She asked, her voice high and delicate. She also had one other talent; she could guess pretty much anything-- someone's age, how many children they have, and so on.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 9:34 am

Jace did a cartwheel over to where she was and stopped, looking up at her. He was wearing black pants, almost like track pants in seemed, with a white, short sleeved shirt. This wasn't his performing clothes of course, he had something else for that, but this what he normal wore.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 9:42 am

"Yes." Scarlette said. "And I was looking to put in an act."
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 9:45 am

Nellie stopped in mid cartwheel, now on her hands. She looked down at him, eyes large with curiosity. "Hello," She greeted, her voice high and delicate. Her pale neck was completely visible today; yes, she was aware that some vampires resided and the Cirque, but she never seemed to heed other's warnings.

~*~

Lina and Catherine spent yet another few moments whispering to each other. They looked up, and nodded. "Alright." They said simultaneously, "Welcome to the Cirque, Scarlette." Said Catherine, smiling.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 9:48 am

"Hello" He said, his voice soft and coming out smoother then a polished pebble. He climbed up to the tight rope with ease and skill, sitting on the top of the stand "Nellie Todd, right?" He asked, an eyebrow shooting up.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 9:50 am

"Thank you." She said. "What is your act?" She took off her hat and put it into her black bag, letting her curly hair go wild around her.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 9:58 am

Nellie got back onto her feet, and turned so that she was facing him. She nodded, holding out her hand, "And you're Jace, right?" She asked. She wasn't good with remembering last names, so very rarely would she memorize last names.

~*~

Lina nodded to Catherine, and they hopped up onto the stage. A few flaming circles appeared in Lina's hands, and the two then began to juggle them, tossing them back and forth. They weren't wearing any kind of fire-proof gloves on their hands, and yet, their skin didn't burn.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 10:05 am

"Jace Ackwood" He said with a smile, shaking her hand with his own strong one. On the tips of his fingers were the scars from so many years ago..
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 10:06 am

"Wow." Scarlette said, applauding. "That was fantastic. How do you do that?"
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 10:12 am

((I have to go.))
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 10:29 am

Lina and Catherine grinned at her, the little fire orbs disappearing in the blink of an eye. They shrugged, "We don't really know how, exactly. It just...happens." Replied Lina.

~*~

Nellie eyed the scars, a curious look on her face. "You're a vampire?" She guessed, looking up from his hand, to his face.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 8/29/2009, 10:36 am

"Yup" he said, pulling his hand away and scratching the back of his neck. She wasn't gona run off too was she?
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/29/2009, 11:21 am

Nellie simply stared at him, nothing but pure curiosity on her face. It was kind of hard to scare her, the only thing she might really be afraid of is the dark. She blinked, head tilting to the right, "I'm not going to run off." She stated simply.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 11:25 am

"I see." Scarlette said. She looked around the room, and then back at the twins. "Do you know what time we'll be leaving here?"
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next