The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th.

3 posters

Go down

Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. Empty Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th.

Post by Miss_Alice 9/4/2009, 4:57 pm

Hello. Your connected to Alice while she is mostly out of her hole. Enjoy.

OK, Yeah. I'm halfway out my hole now. *eats more of the oreo cream* Well, After the three days, Not alot happened.
The Second I litterly did nothing. Talk about boring. xP

Yesterday is a different story. First off. I stayed up til, like two in the morning that night, and then my mom woke me up at Ten. D: I still think I have a headache from the lack of sleep. Of course, I finally got to go school clothes shopping. I feel so happy about it. My style for school has changed from 'Sporty/Preppy (ick)' to 'More of an Alicey... More buisnessy.' xD So yeah. All I need now is my school supplies. *sighs* And there's like, 5 more days until school.
Well, Around 5 yesterday, there was a New Student BBQ at my school, (which is located right... behind my house... *looks behind her and faces back, then whispers* My school is stalking me!! Surprised) Well, Last year I saw alot of other graders, so I, of course, Walked there.
It was only for new students, not for returning students. So I was walking around school wondering what classes I had.
I get my classes ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Not to mention my locker combo.
Man that's going to suck.

Well, Yeah. That was it. Yesterday I embarassed myself infront of little people. *smacks forehead*

I'm leaving for now, Goodbye.
P.S. Click, teh eggs. xD
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. Empty Re: Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 9/4/2009, 5:38 pm

Wow... that sounds boring. Like Monday for me! XD

Nice blog, Ruki!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. Empty Re: Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th.

Post by shadowsowner888 9/5/2009, 9:55 am

It's very good that you're mostly out of your hole. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. 1312Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. 2412Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. 3349Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. 3548Alice is mostly out of her hole for September 4th. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down