The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice wants to go back in her hole blog for September 9th.

Go down

Alice wants to go back in her hole blog for September 9th. Empty Alice wants to go back in her hole blog for September 9th.

Post by Miss_Alice 9/9/2009, 10:52 pm

*le sigh* You have got to be kidding me. The hole I lived in for four days is looking more and more humble. .-.

OK, I might as well explain my day... how awesome it was. *sarcasm*

7:42 am: Woke up to the lovely sound of *gets out megaphone and starts making loud alarm like sounds* Had Toast for breakfast. Got dressed, and my mom drove me to school today. ^^ (I live behind my school, so i usually walk. Every day. .-.)

8:15: Got my classes, have no classes with my bestie. D: Wandered around school for a bit, opened new locker on the first try. (Booyah!) The bad thing is, is that my locker is all the way at the end of the hallway. 395. .__.

Period One/Social Studies: Arived alittle late. ^^' Good thing it didn't count. Learner more about my teacher, and she memorized all of out names (26 people) on her second time. nod Then at 9:09, we all stood up, and bowed to the clock. (xDD!) Other than that, we fiilled a sheet out about ourselfs, and yeah. That was it really.

Period Two/Choir: Mmm. Had to say the best thing about my summer, and my name. Then we played 'Down by the banks of the hanky panky.' xD

Period Three/P.E: Learned the rules, and got our lockers. I'm sharing a locker with my germaphobe friend. xD Not alot here, Not starting PE until Monday. *happy dance*

Period Four/Lunch: I ate....? xD And talked to friends. And drank half of my friend's rootbeer. xD

Period Five/Math: Ugh. II really don't like intros. Ever. xP Atleast my crush is in this class with me.. <3

Period Six/Science: I got the Animal Ladie! Very Happy This science teacher has animals in her rooms. Warm Bloods, (so cute... ^^) Insects, (Spider. O_O) and reptiles... (O_O) The tranchula (or however you spell it.) used to jump against the plastic cage when someone sat down near it, and you could see the venom dripping down the plasic. O____O And the FANGS! O______________________O I had to sit near it. It didn't do that though. *sighs*

Period Seven/Language Arts: Meh. Not alot to say. I drew a picture of what I did over the summer: I read. nod I have to deal with my ex in this class. e.e

After school: Begged my bestie to join choir, and then my mom and I drove out to go get Gelato. Yeah. Not alots happened today. *shrugs* Tomorrow is going to be better... I hope.

The first day of school:
I somewhat survived. The screaming little 6th graders didn't help my still growing headache.

Oh, In the hallway, The sixth graders where walking like a turtle. e.e So once *i thought* all the sixth graders where gone, I was like, "UGHHH! THE LITTLE SIX GRADERS ARE SO SLOW!" (No offence to any sixth graders here. ^^') And then a sixth grader came up and was like; "We're not all little." I was laughing so hard after that. xD

*crawls back to hole*
-Alice.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down