The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^

+9
Komoda
Noah the Flood
iGrievous
Webkinz-lover#1
shadowsowner888
Akeria
rattyjol
Nightowl
Arianna
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^

Post by Akeria 9/20/2009, 10:25 am

Neatoooooo! Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^

Post by iGrievous 9/20/2009, 10:53 am

This is a really interesting story. I hope something out of the ordinary actually happens sometime, though. You are going to do that, aren't you?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/20/2009, 10:56 am

Yep, of course Smile
I think I might write another chapter today Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 12:20 pm

I really like this. Its coool Smile
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/21/2009, 2:12 pm

Day 4 (or is it?)

Hello Diary,
I guess that you could say that I am in a better mood today. But honestly, that's just an approximation. I don't really know if I'm that happy.
Either way, I have something to say to you. Something important, which you can't tell anyone. I know you're a diary but... well, you're the closest thing to a person that I've ever met.
I saw how to get in here today. Into the room. You see, I was sleeping, but really lightly. Anyway, I think I'd only been in bed for a bit – I honestly can't tell, but I heard a noise. So I opened my eyes slightly and there was a gleaming light coming from the ceiling, in the shape of a square.
As I focused, I noticed that people were coming in. Two people, to be exact. At that second, the most I could do was focus on making my breathing sound like I was sleeping.
So, as I was breathing in and out, then crawled down. I think they used a ladder, or something – they didn't just jump – probably so they wouldn't wake me up.
When they came down, the light didn't turn on, like it usually did when I was up. But then again, they must have thought that I was sleeping.
The woman, who seemed to be tall and quite slender, glided over to the fridge and opened the door. She began to stock it with food – the boring stuff – but this certainly wasn't boring.
The other person, a man, who seemed to be just the opposite of the woman, short and rather heavy, picked up the papers that I'd put on my desk before I went to bed last night (or whenever the lights went off, whenever that would have been), and put more worksheets on.
Then, they left as quickly as they'd came. I don't think that they had the faintest idea that I was awake. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure, either. I thought that I might have been dreaming.
The exited, climbing up the ladder, and then the light all dimmed, leaving me in a pitch black room, wondering if what I'd just seen was true.
Well, anyway. I think that it happened. I can't be sure, of course, but when I looked up at the ceiling a few seconds ago, I was pretty sure that I saw the faint outline of a square.
I think I might look at that more closely later.
Goodbye, Diary.
Anita
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/21/2009, 2:59 pm

Oooh! Nice new parts! Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/21/2009, 3:07 pm

That was a really good entry. I liked it a lot. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/21/2009, 3:47 pm

Me too! Very Happy That's quite a curious "door".

Now I'm wondering why they trapped her in there at all. o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 1312Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 2412Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 3349Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 3548Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/21/2009, 7:29 pm

That's awesome! cheesy My guess is that she's gonna stack up her furniture and try to get out. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 12:52 am

Thanks, everyone Smile
You'll have to see on Day 5. Which would be today Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 10:45 am

Yay! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 10:54 am

Um, off to write, I guess!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 10:56 am

Woot! Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 11:04 am

Day 5
Hello, Diary.
I do not know what I'll do today. I think they're monitoring me more closely.
You see, I tried to see how they got out, yesterday. The problem was that they must have been watching, somehow. They took away my desk chair, and I'm not sure if the desk is big enough for me to be able to see the way to get out again.
I've never really thought if I wanted to get out of here. I mean, of course I've wanted to. But I was always at a loss when it came to getting out of here.
And now I know, and the one thing that I want most is to get out. I've got to think of a plan, somehow.
Back to the point, anyway. I put my chair on top of my desk, which I'd moved to the middle of the room. It took me a few tries to see the exit, but I saw it. It's pretty wide, like three sheets of paper the long way, and it has a slight indentation which shows where it is. Other than that: there's nothing else I can see.
I think it must be padlocked from the outside – I tried pushing it and I heard a slight clang above me. I'm really afraid that they'll cut off my food or give me more worksheets because I did that – but maybe they won't. I don't know. And that's what scares me.
The other thing which scares me is the video camera. There are two, I noticed. One in the corner above my bed, and one right above the bathroom door. I think they'll always be on. Unless, of course, I break them.
Honestly, I want to do that. But the consequences, because I don't know what they are, are just too big. What should I do, diary? Try and escape, and risk being starved to death? Or should I stay in this room for as long as they keep me here – probably the rest of my life?
I don't have any friends, any people I know, and I've never been out of this stupid room. I want to see the world – or at least the sky.
Well, I've made my decision. I'll try to get out of here. But I really have no ideas.
Actually I do, but they're all stupid. I'd write them but – they can read my diary, can't they? Oh no.
Your depressed friend,
Anita
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/22/2009, 11:10 am

Augh, I feel bad for Anita!! Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 1312Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 2412Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 3349Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 3548Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/22/2009, 11:27 am

I do too. I'm always so mean to my characters. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 7:55 pm

Aw, poor Anita. Wait, doesn't she hide the diary so they can't read it?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/23/2009, 12:55 am

Yep nod
But the room's small, so it's not like they couldn't find it... Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/23/2009, 10:49 am

Uh oh... shocked
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/27/2009, 11:57 am

Day 6
Hello Diary,
I broke the video cameras yesterday. Both of them. Right after I wrote my entry. That must have been more than a day ago – the lights have gone out, then on, and they've just on out again. I can only see because of the light from the fridge.
There's enough food in there for a few days, thankfully. I slept earlier, when the light was on, but only for a few hours. They weren't going to come in then, of course.
I wonder when they'll come in. I've thought about staying up now, but being in my bed. Maybe I'll be able to see how they get out of here in more detail. I'll pay more attention to how they lock it, I guess.
Nothing else eventful happened. They didn't come, though, so I wrote a bit, and I read the three books that I had from last time they'd replaced them again.
Sorry for the short entry, but I haven't got much to say today. Maybe I'll find a way out of here, though. Then I'll have something interesting to say.
Of course, I don't right now.
I'm going to go to bed, and hopefully they'll come, even though the cameras are off. Maybe I'll see how it works. Maybe, someday, I'll be able to see the light of day.
Bye,
Anita
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/27/2009, 12:00 pm

Yay for Anita! Very Happy Breaking things is fun.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/27/2009, 12:04 pm

Yep, it is! But breaking bones isn't. :/
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/27/2009, 12:05 pm

Eugh. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/27/2009, 12:11 pm

Yeah. I'm starting to feel really sorry for Anita. Maybe she should just stay in that room after all. Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/27/2009, 12:12 pm

I love this story, Arianna! I was hooked from the first sentence. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next