The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^

+9
Komoda
Noah the Flood
iGrievous
Webkinz-lover#1
shadowsowner888
Akeria
rattyjol
Nightowl
Arianna
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 Empty Re: Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^

Post by Arianna 2/28/2010, 10:16 am

Okay, here we go...

Day 8
Dear Diary,
I guess that you could say that today was a good day. It wasn't good per say – I haven't even got any milk left to drink, never mind food – but I think I have an idea for what I'm going to do.
No one came, and so I spent the whole day trying to find out what I could do to the cameras. In my pencil case I've got a pencil, a pen, 3 markers, a ruler, and some glue. That's not going to help me much, because none will hurt the indestructible cameras, of course.
I also pretended to do some work, but I didn't. I don't know if it was a good, idea. I drew, instead. A drawing of outside, at least, what I imagine outside to be. I've set myself a goal, now. I need to get out. And if I have to risk my life for it – and I know starving to death isn't pleasant – I guess I'll do it, because anything has to be better than this. Anything.
I'm really hungry and I want to be able to run around. I tried getting out, just a premature attempt, by standing on my desk and attempting to open the door – no surprise, it didn't work. I cried.
I don't know why. I guess I was just too hopeful, but it's not something I can explain. Like, I expected the people to be compassionate enough to at least let me out for a little but.
But no. To them, I'm just a scientific experiment. If they don't keep me in here, their experiment won't work. That must be the most important thing to them, not the fact that I'm a human who should have a life, too.
I've got a detailed timetable for tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be strong enough to do it if I don't get any food. I'll cross my fingers that they'll bring me anything – even some water.
Bye,
Anita
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 Empty Re: Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^

Post by shadowsowner888 2/28/2010, 11:01 am

Yay!! Very Happy

Those people keeping her locked up are nasty. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 1312Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 2412Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 3349Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 3548Isolated, a story by Arianna ^day eight, finally!^ - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/28/2010, 1:27 pm

Very Happy

I agree with Shadow. ^^^
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4