The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like in a guy/girl?

5 posters

Go down

What do you like in a guy/girl? Empty What do you like in a guy/girl?

Post by PugsRock 10/20/2009, 7:43 pm

Yeah, the title says it all. What do you like it a guy/girl?

(Don't be upset if these opinions don't sound like you. You shouldn't change yourself to be one persons 'type.' xD)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

What do you like in a guy/girl? Empty Re: What do you like in a guy/girl?

Post by shadowsowner888 10/20/2009, 8:46 pm

I want someone who's understanding, Catholic, sweet, chivalrous, caring, just protective enough, a tiny bit sensitive, appreciative of music, able to make me laugh, honest and trustworthy, willing to make sacrifices for me (like I'd be for them xD), and it'd be great if they were at least a little bit cute and wealthy, too. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

What do you like in a guy/girl? 1312What do you like in a guy/girl? 2412What do you like in a guy/girl? 3349What do you like in a guy/girl? 3548What do you like in a guy/girl? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 10/20/2009, 9:01 pm

I want someone who's funny, sensitive, nice. I don't like boys who flirt by being mean to girls. I would like if they were generally happy, and optimistic. I love when people are happy. xD And I like if they're cute. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/20/2009, 9:11 pm

Oh, yeah. Very Happy Optimistic guys pwn. I'm adding that to my mental list.

Cus seriously. Nobody wants a sad guy unless they're really hot and very deep. xP (Speaking for myself, anyway. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

What do you like in a guy/girl? 1312What do you like in a guy/girl? 2412What do you like in a guy/girl? 3349What do you like in a guy/girl? 3548What do you like in a guy/girl? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/20/2009, 10:13 pm

Hmm... Lemme see...

Well, I know this is going to sound mean, but I don't like sensitive guys. I mean, I don't want them to be as emotionless as a rock, but... Yeah. I think it's because of all the crap that Joe makes me listen to. I guess I just don't like oversensitive old guys who whine to 14 year old little girls like me about their romance problems. There. (Sorry, needed to vent... XD)

What I like in a guy... Well, someone who has the same interests as me. Someone who's a bit quirky, and just has something different/mysterious about them. Whether it's something like they always wear the strangest clothes to school (but still manage to pull off the look) or just something like always hanging at the same place at a certain time every day, it will draw me to them 'cause I wanna know why they do those things. XD Oh, and they have to be nice to me (even around their friends), they have to be good listeners and they have to care about me. A good sense of humor is good, too. Very Happy And I guess I agree with you guys on optimism, 'cause I can't stand really depressing people (*cough cough* Like MATT).
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 10/21/2009, 5:41 pm

Good looks! Lol. I like a guy who is protective. Good at sports is a plus. I like funny guys, but not like, stupid funny... I like deep guys. Poetic. Mysterious.

Haha. Razz
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/21/2009, 9:26 pm

Lol, that's how I feel, Mo, which is why I said a tiny bit sensitive. xD I just want them to not stare at me like I'm a moron if I say something to them. (*pummels mental image of Mark* Speaking of which, he's depressing too. xP)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 10/30/2009, 12:14 pm

Hm...

Generally I end up liking quys who are taller than me, and mayhaps not good looking in the average sense-I mean I don't like muscular boys very much, or blonds, or curly hair.
I like boys who tease me, and annoy me and make me laugh. They aren't always the smartest, but they stand out.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/15/2009, 9:09 pm

I don't know why, but I always find myself crushing on popular guys. xP Well, guys are guys, and unless you're an outsider, they kind of all get a long, at least at my school. There isn't just one popular guy, but the girls have an alpha, beta, and everything down to complete outsider.

Wow, totally offtopic. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/16/2009, 8:09 pm

Lol, wow. xD The girls sound . . . organized.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down