The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.]

4 posters

Go down

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] Empty The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.]

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/6/2009, 11:58 am

Maturity: Fighting , Divorse drinking and drugs.

Fantasy: True story.

~The life of Tori~

Preschool.

Living in the middle of know where you never have a lot of freinds except for in school. Mile in between houses thats where I lived me Tori. The house was anything you could dream of a 10 acre yard. A pond in the back woods just beyond the huge pond. Then part of that 10 acre yard fenced in for the dog named Barley. Next to that a inground pool , A twelve foot area with a diving boared and slide and next to that a five foot area. The house it self was huge.
Being an only child sometimes gets very lonley with your mom and dad always working but it also has its own advantages. Having your own bathroom and bedroom , toy room and even a big walk in closet. All of that was pretty over whelming at the age of five.
During the summer of course I could keep my self busy going for a swim or riding on the four wheeler. But doing this all by your self every day of your life that is a huge dis advantage and that for me cancels out the toy room or my own bedroom and bathroom.
My mom and dad having a summer job being landscapers that was petty cool but spending time with my grandma every day sometimes also got a little boring. My grandma living in Maple Heights and me living in Mogadore that is a good our and a half drive everyday just to watch me. When my grandma couldn't watch me off to work with my mom and dad I went. That was cool having your own crew I got to tell them what to do like that plant goes there and this plant goes here. Hanging out with the guys that worked with us that was pretty fun they where all in there early 20's. Some of them had kids and when the guys would have to work I got to play with there kids but sometimes they would come over then I would never see them again for some reason. I never really had a good best friend that I always saw.
The job sites were starting to slow down as the summber began to end and it began to get colder. My dad spending his evenings with our neghibor that lived pretty far away. Chad was out negihbor he had a brother names Chunk and his mom was Kitty and Dad John. My dad hung out with Chad with Chunk who were in there 20's. My dad was 40 at the time and hanging out with 20 year olds he was drinking constantly smoking and coming home late. Me and my mom would have girls night alwmost every night while my dad was out getting drunk. Me and my mom would go shopping or see a movie but I never wanted to go home because I knew the night would just end with fighting. I would go to sleep crying and with my mom and dad screaming at each other.

Finally Fall rolled around and it was time for me to start preschool. I was excited to meet new friends. My mom took me in I was also really nervous the kids were looking at me. I made new freinds write away Jacob Curtis , Cayitlyn and Trenton. They were cool friends to have. I was upset to here that preschool was ending and I would have to be going to kindergarden with all new kids I would have to make new friends. When I was in kindergarden I would have to ride on the bus that part for me was scary. The bus ride would be fortyfive minutes. The last day of preschool I tryed to get a few kids phone numbers thay way we could talk. We all spent the last day at the zoo together. We hugged and then we all were ready to be starting kindergarden!

~Kindergarden~
The affair begins.

The short summer break was coming to a end and I was upset. I knew just next week I would be back in school learning. I was crying since I didn't want to get on the bus the next morning. I got on the bus it was cold inside and the ground of the bus inside was wet. My boats were wet since I was walking in the rain and as I walked the water squished between my toes. I sat down next to a kid name Blake , He seemed nice even though he didn't talk much. We said hello to each other and we asked each other a few questions about what Kindergarden would be like even though we both really didn't know the answers to the questions. The bus ride was finally over and that was good it seemed like it last forever. The teachers where standing outside the school with lists in there hands. They began calling students names I heard someone say my name and walked over to the lady. The lady was mrs.Halloway and she had long hair that was down to the middle of her back and white. She also had small circular glasses. I stood by a girl named Reanne and Alex. Reanne had dirt blonde hair with brown eyes. And Alex had platnium blonde hair with bright blue eyes. I felt sorda left out since I had alwmost black really curly hair and green eyes that change hazel in the winter. Reanne was talking to me and she was telling me that she was a triplet. I wasn't completely sure what triplets where at the age of five. I never really heard that word before maybe because it just never came up in my house. Reanne was explaing to me that she had a brother named River and a sister named Raine who was born at the same time. She told me there birthday was all on the same day. Reanne showed me who they were. Raine didn't look like Reanne but River looked like Reanne. You could denfitenitly see that River and Reanne where related but Raine looked like she was just the odd one out. Me and Alex and Reanne hung out all day and the next day then the next week and the week after that. We all had lots of fun together. When we switched buses I was on the bus with the triplets that made me happy. I sat next to Reanne and Raine. Raine was asking me a lot of questions. Reanne just told me to ignore her. Then they asked me if they could come over to my house I said sure.
Tuesday after school -
I was very excited for the little play date. Reanne, Raine and River were all gona come over and we were gona play. I never really had a friend come over to my house before. Living in the middle of no were you don't have a lot of friends that get to come over all the time. I saw them pull in to my driveway. There mom Jackie said they had got lost coming to our house. Reanne and Raine both ran over and gave me a hug. River just said hi and smiled. We walked around the big house into the back yard. I started raffling off things to do , Fishing , Ride the 4 wheeler , We could go swimming in the pond or in the pool, Walk through the woods and go into the swamp. They wanted to ride the 4 wheeler. I got it out it was a bright red one. On it it said 16 or older. I never lisened to that rule and my parents didn't really care. It was very dangerous now that I think about it. I never wore a helemet or anything. There were so many times when it went on 2 wheels , If it would have just flipped a little bit more I would have been dead when it landed on me. But thats what we all wanted to do was ride the big red 4 wheeler. We all got on I drove and Reanne sat behind me on the seat River and Raine sat one the back bar next to each other. We went through the woods over to the neghibors who lived like a mile away. Jhon and Kitty lived there with their 2 sons Chad who was 26 and Chunck who is 24. Chad got out his 4 wheeler he had a neon yellow one , His was meant for doing tricks and stuff. Chad would do wheelys and jumps. He told me never to try it on my 4 wheeler but of course I always did me being the little rebel that I am.

Last edited by OneTreeHill! on 12/17/2009, 10:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] Empty Re: The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.]

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/6/2009, 1:01 pm

~Reserved~
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] Empty Re: The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.]

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/6/2009, 1:01 pm

~Reserved~
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/6/2009, 5:55 pm

Nice job! Smile I like how this girl seems to have a really good life, but she still has her struggles instead of being, like, a Mary Sue. Try to show rather than tell, though. You're saying everything that's going on, but adding in more description can help the readers get more into it. Wink

Keep writing!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 1312The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 2412The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 3349The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 3548The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/6/2009, 7:10 pm

Okay thanks for the tips this really all happened to me.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/6/2009, 7:16 pm

Aww, really? Sad I'm sorry.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 1312The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 2412The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 3349The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 3548The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/6/2009, 7:38 pm

Its okay but it gets worse. Lol.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/11/2009, 8:59 pm

[Kindergarden chapter in writing.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/11/2009, 10:40 pm

I can't wait to read it! Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/17/2009, 11:53 pm

Nice job Brooke! I can tell it's real by the way it's written Smile Can't wait for more!!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/22/2009, 5:00 pm

Thank you Jade!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 8:55 pm

Write more! You said you will stop because it's very overwealming but I hope you continue. Smile
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] SiggyThe life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] SiggyThe life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] SiggyThe life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] SiggyThe life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] SiggyThe life of Tori. [Preschool the first chapter.] Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down