The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

+7
starwartwilight
liz1289
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mandy-Love
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 8:02 pm

Peyton rolled her eyes and walked out.''Whatever.''She said as she walked out. She walked out of the room then out of the building. Peyton walked back to the garden. She looked around at the flowers.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/25/2009, 8:46 pm

"Baby, baby... it's not as abd as you think it is, sweetheart. Calm." He brushed my cheek. "But it's bad enough." I whispered, staring into his eyes. He wiped away a tear. "Sweetie, it's going to be fine."

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 11/26/2009, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 Siggy
Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 SiggyMermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 Siggy
Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 SiggyMermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 9:37 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:''Good.''Sterling laughed.

"C'mon." Isabella swam through the boat, looking things over. She hadn't found anything that interested her. "Sterling, there is like, NOTHING interesting here. Let's get out."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 9:42 pm

''Yeah nothing really''He laughed. He swam out of the old boat. ''So what do you think we should play now?''He asked with a small smile.''Or do?''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 9:44 pm

Isabella swam to the bottom of the ocean, thinking. She laid back and looked up. Then thought of the prefect question to ask Sterling. "Do you ever wonder it would be like to be a human?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 9:46 pm

''Like everyday. I would love to be a human at least to see what it was like. But I mean I think it would be rather cool and probably want to stay human. What about you?''Sterling asked her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 9:49 pm

"Hmmmm...." Isabella laid there thinking. Trying to figure out the perfect way to word it. "I would probably... want to stay a human. I mean, it sounds so much better than being a mermaid, but, I would miss being a mermaid too. ....Does that make sense?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 9:51 pm

''Yeah but I mean if you were a human you could go swiming. So I wouldn't really miss it. I already know what is in the botttom of the ocean most people don't. Think there is a way for us to experince what it is like to be a human?''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 10:00 pm

"Hm..." Isabella began thinking again. "I highly doubt it. I mean, it would be nice to like, be human for a day, but, it can't happen. Anyways, I would miss it too much."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 10:21 pm

''What if we went to the magic lady in the pacific ocean. I know she has speical powers maybe she could let us be human for an hour of or so?'' He added he was already thinking about it.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 10:23 pm

"Hm." Isabella kept staring up. "I don't think so, Sterling. I'd rather just stay a mermaid. So, let's not worry about it, ok? I'm fine."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 10:24 pm

Sterling finally nodded after a while.''I guess so.''He nodded.''We should go find something to eat.''He suggested feeling a bit hungry.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 10:30 pm

"Aw, man!" Isabella suddenly shouted/said. "I forgot! That's what I was gonna go do! I was starving, but you distracted me AGAIN!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 11:12 pm

''Oh ...''Sterling laughed.''Alright lets go get some food. ''He swam down to the bottom of the ocean wear the boat resturant was. ''What are you gona get?''He asked. ''I think I will get lobster.''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 11:13 pm

Isabella sighed. "I don't know. Maybe just crab or something." Nothing sounded great to her, but she was still starving. "Yeah. I'll just have crab."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 11:17 pm

Sterling nodded and ordered both of there food. The waited brought it out and set it on the table for them.''It looks good.''Sterling said taking a small bite his lobser.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 11:20 pm

"Yup." Isabella began to eat her crab. "This is really good. I'm glad I remembered what I was first doing! I wish you wouldn't distract me so much!!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 11:26 pm

''Well sorry I have such good looks that just seem to be distracting.''He said joking around a little.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 11:47 pm

Isabella started cracking up at that. "Omigosh, you was so full of yourself sometimes! That's why you distract me so much!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 11:48 pm

''Oh but I am amazingly good looking and you know it don't you. Cmon admit it yo uknow you want me.''He said joking.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 11:49 pm

Isabella kept laughing. This is what made her fall head over heels for Sterling. "Oh, of course Sterling! I am in 'like' with you so much!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 11:50 pm

''Like?''He laughed.''You could have just made me happy and said Love because if you did I would have said I love you as well.''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 11:58 pm

Isabella just laughed, not noticing the slight blush beginning to show on her cheeks. "Oh, Sterling, you know I would never say that unless I honestly truly meant it!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/26/2009, 11:55 am

''Oh so you don't. Well will see eventually you will thats my goal.''He laughed. He always knew that he like her even when they first met it was alwmost as if he fell in love with her write then an there.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/26/2009, 11:57 am

"Yeah, sure, Sterling. If that's your goal, go for it." Isabella just rolled her eyes. She wanted her secret crush on Sterling to be kept a secret. But that was easier said than done.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next