The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

+7
starwartwilight
liz1289
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mandy-Love
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

Post by sweettee11 7/5/2010, 7:58 pm

Name: Jay Lyn
Species (no cross species please): Vampire
Position (I will chose Royal; don't ask): Warrior
Personality: She is a bit crazy. She loves to have fun, though
Looks: Her skin is porcelain. Her hair is a golden wheat that reaches her shoulders. Her eyes are the color of a blue jay
Other:
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

Post by MCRRockz123 7/5/2010, 9:15 pm

(( sure Smile ))
Taylorn was walking about bored not doing anything. He walked around the entier ground before he sat on the cold hard ground bored.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/6/2010, 11:10 am

sweettee11 wrote:Name: Jay Lyn
Species (no cross species please): Vampire
Position (I will chose Royal; don't ask): Warrior
Personality: She is a bit crazy. She loves to have fun, though
Looks: Her skin is porcelain. Her hair is a golden wheat that reaches her shoulders. Her eyes are the color of a blue jay
Other:

[Can you give a bit more detail here?]

MCRRockz123 wrote:(( sure Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Icon_smile ))
Taylorn was walking about bored not doing anything. He walked around the entier ground before he sat on the cold hard ground bored.

Amanda, too, was extremely bored. Jasper, her best friend in the world, was gone today in training, and she was missing him dearly. She often wondered if she was in love with Jasper, but then shooed the thought away- that was preposterous! He was her friend and her friend only. She was getting way to caught up in the maybe- upcoming war that she had gone slightly crazy. Almost on nothing but impulse, she sat down on a bench, looking around and seeing nothing of particular interest except a young boy sitting on the floor. Strange.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 SiggyMermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 SiggyMermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 12:33 pm

(( I had a really great post reply but my idiot computer decieded to shut down on me.))

Taylorn was playing in the sand when a big black boot crushed the sand that had once been in his hand. He slowly looked up to see the face of the man who had crushed the sand. He humbley looked at the man that was his older brother Griffen. He had dark brown that had black streakes here and there, his eyes were a dark shade of green with black all around them. Griffen was wearing a black T-Shirt with a black hoodie over the shirt, HIs pants were black and almost considered skinny jeans but not so skinny. Taylorn stood up and slightly smiled up at his brother. Griffen looked at Taylorn and smiled slightly, He quickly huggged him then moved around him and walked slightly behind him before tuning around again. " Taylorn, Come follow me." Griffen said motioning for Taylorn to come by his side and talk to him. Taylorn turned around and smiled as he slightly jogged to were Griffen was standing and smiled as they walked along the border to gether talking.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/6/2010, 12:46 pm

[I'm confused....]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/6/2010, 2:06 pm

Name:Asahina Suzumaya
Species (no cross species please):Mermaid
Position (I will chose Royal; don't ask):Healer
Personality:She is a boy stealer and dosnt care who she knocks down when she does it.She had to struggle and claw her way to the top and nobody will take that away from her.She has a photographic memory and she also LOVESSSSS music more then anything.

Looks:Bassicly calling her good looking would win you under statement of the year.Her nickname is kitty because of her eyes.Her eyes are a vivid green color that fades into a spring greenish color.Theyre abnormally ........... hard looking.Like blades just stabbing you everytime she looks your direction but she can soften them and minipulate them really well like some people can minipulate their eyebrows and other parts of their body.Her hair is glossy midnight black with streaks of varying colors ranging from a golden blonde to a edgy red and anywhere in between.She switches them frequently.It bounces when she walks and the height of the bounce reflects her mood((little bounce=sad lots of bounce=happy)).She has a nice shape is toned and fit due to years of swimming.Her tail perfectly matches her eyes.
Other:Has a photographic memory.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/6/2010, 2:08 pm

I sit in the sand my tail not showing only my human legs which i find revolting legs are so weird.I lightly touch the sand drawing with my finger.I hum a song.It sounds sweet and sorrowful at the same time.Wind slightly blows my silk dress.Its a faded sea green and it flows around me like water.I get up and walk down the beach.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 4:45 pm

(( what do you mean ?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 11:04 am

Haileadorable211 wrote:Name:Asahina Suzumaya
Species (no cross species please):Mermaid
Position (I will chose Royal; don't ask):Healer
Personality:She is a boy stealer and dosnt care who she knocks down when she does it.She had to struggle and claw her way to the top and nobody will take that away from her.She has a photographic memory and she also LOVESSSSS music more then anything.

Looks:Bassicly calling her good looking would win you under statement of the year.Her nickname is kitty because of her eyes.Her eyes are a vivid green color that fades into a spring greenish color.Theyre abnormally ........... hard looking.Like blades just stabbing you everytime she looks your direction but she can soften them and minipulate them really well like some people can minipulate their eyebrows and other parts of their body.Her hair is glossy midnight black with streaks of varying colors ranging from a golden blonde to a edgy red and anywhere in between.She switches them frequently.It bounces when she walks and the height of the bounce reflects her mood((little bounce=sad lots of bounce=happy)).She has a nice shape is toned and fit due to years of swimming.Her tail perfectly matches her eyes.
Other:Has a photographic memory.

[Um, can you make her a little less... perfect? She doesn't seem to have any flaws, which isn't possible...]

Haileadorable211 wrote:I sit in the sand my tail not showing only my human legs which i find revolting legs are so weird.I lightly touch the sand drawing with my finger.I hum a song.It sounds sweet and sorrowful at the same time.Wind slightly blows my silk dress.Its a faded sea green and it flows around me like water.I get up and walk down the beach.

[and you have to wait for me to accept you to start RPing. Wink]

MCRRockz123 wrote:(( what do you mean ?? ))

[Amanda was sitting right there... the boy that she was looking at was Taylorn, why did he leave? I'm so confuzzled...]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/7/2010, 11:24 am

(( Taylorn was playing in the sand and then Griffen walked up wearing his big black boots that should be owned to a comanding officer in the 50's. He likes 50's boots but SGriffen look's like this most of time :Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 7 Gerard11 ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 11:25 am

[Well, where are they going? I mean, Amanda was right there and now has nothing to do....? I'm so confuzzled right now, lolz.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/7/2010, 11:30 am

(( don't worry they will come back and Griffen will leave again and things of that nature Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 11:38 am

[Well, what is she supposed to do right now? Can I skip a reply here?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/7/2010, 11:41 am

(( yeah sure thats fine O))

Taylron and Griffen got back to were they were before and Griffen left Taylorn to re play in the sand again. Taylorn liked his brother he was awsome in a sence of getting along with him but he had no sence of direction. Taylorn just sighed and started to playing hte sand again . It was somthing to do because no one else was around or so he thought.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7