The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

+7
starwartwilight
liz1289
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mandy-Love
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 9:42 am

OneTreeHill! wrote:Peyton sat there.''Whoa my life is boring.''She mutterd.

Sterling swam down to the bottom of the ocean doing flips and turns.

(Please reread the Rules Brooke. I added another. Wink)

"Amanda, you need to go inside. You're freezing." Jasper commented. "I-I'm f-f-fine." I argued, but he didn't listen. Putting his hand to my forehead, he muttered something under his breath. Gently, Jasper helped me stand up, and then my best friend took my hand and walked me to the palace. "Overprotective fool." I teased, shivering slightly. Jasper walked faster.

(Want to have them already know each other?)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 Siggy
Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 SiggyMermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 Siggy
Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 SiggyMermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My!

Post by Mandy-Love 11/23/2009, 11:51 am

(anyone wanna rp?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Mermaids, Faries, and Vampires; Oh My! - Page 3 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/23/2009, 3:50 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:[Sure]

Sterling was always intrested in Isabella but he never thought sh elike him.
Her swam farther down.

Isabella swam after Sterling. "Sterling! Wait up!" Although Isabella thought that Sterling was cute, she had never really thought about having a crush on him.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 9:12 pm

Sterling grabbed her.''Hey.''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 9:13 pm

(Brooke, read the new rule. Wink)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 9:23 pm

[Okay thanks can I start now?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 9:59 pm

(What???)

(Also, you need to reply to me up... there. xD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 10:01 pm

Peyton walked over to Amanda and Jasper.''Hey.''She said looking at the cold Amanda.''Are you Okay?''She asked a bit worried.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 10:58 pm

"According to myself, I'm fine. To him, I'm in deep pain." I laughed, elbowing Japer slightly. "Whatever Amanda." Jasper laughed. "Just get inside. You're starting to worry me."
"My point exactly."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:00 pm

''You look like you are really cold.''Peyton said with a smirk. ''I think we should get you inside.''Peyton said looking at Jasper since she knew he would agree with her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 11:13 pm

"Thank you." I muttered, laughing. "Come on Amanda." We finally reached the warmth of the entry hall of Amanda's palace. "This accomplished what?" She asked, sounding annoyed. I, however, knew she was just playing. "It accomplished me being able to do this." And I lifted her up off her feet.
He took my hands and spun me around, a huge smile on his face. As he put me down, I wobbled slightly. "You make me dizzy Jasper." I accused, but laughed.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:17 pm

[Do you have any single guys that Amanda and Jasper could set Peyton up with?]

Peyton looked at them and just laughed. ''So are you two offically dating?''She asked with a smile. Peyton hopped each of there answers woulf be yes specially since she always thought they made a cute couple.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 11:22 pm

"Dating? Uh... kinda. No one officially asked anyone out, but it's kinda natural." I grinned. "She's only dating me while she finds her king to marry." Jasper joked, and I kissed his cheek. "Whatever, Jazz."
"I still say King Jasper sounds awesome."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:26 pm

Peyton laughed.''You two make the cutest couple ever.''She laughed. ''I can't wait for you to be officially.''She said making qutation marks with her fingers when she said 'Officially.'

[So I am guessing you don't?XD]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 11:33 pm

(No, sorry. And Jasper's, well... taken. xD)

"When it's official, you'll probably know. It'll cover the news." I laughed. "Which is partially why it's not official yet." Jasper smiled. I yawned. "Amanda is the only vampire in the world that sleeps." Jasper explained. "It's only because it's hard running a country. You try it." I joked. "Yeah, yeah." He grinned. "I'll be back in ten minutes, ready for bed." I stroked his cheek and jogged off.
"Isn't she great?" I watched as she ran off.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:36 pm

Peyton smiled.''Yep a good friend and well I am guessing a good pretend girlfriend?''She said saying htat over in her mind to make sure it came out write. ''If thats what you want to call her pretend girlfriend?''She laughed not knowing if it made sense.

[Want me to make a guy and you an borrow him?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 11:39 pm

"A great friend. And a fantastic girlfriend." I smiled. "We pretty much are dating, but everyone thinks were friends." She turned back before walking into her room and winked. I winked back. "Come here Peyton." I took her wrist and dragged her to Amanda's room.
I heard this "friend" of Amanda. Oh, so they were dating. Excellent. I would tell everyone. This would make sure us mermaids won the Olympics.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:42 pm

''Were are we going?''Peyton laughed with a smile.
[I will make a guy vampire one sec.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:44 pm

Name: Nathan Scott

Species (no cross species please):Vampire
Position (I will chose Royal; don't ask):Warrior
Personality:To Be Played Out
Looks: Has blonde hair with bright blue eyes.
Other:To be played by Amanda for now.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 11:47 pm

(Uh...I kinda need a personality. XD)

"Jasper." I whispered his name. "Come here." I showed his a newspaper, printed about a minute ago and thrown on my bed. "Vampire Queen Amanda is Dating Jasper Whitlock" was the title. I buried my face in his chest and burst into tears.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 11:49 pm

Peyton stared at the newspaper.''Oh my god.''She said as she read further into it. ''Well I guess people should know now a wait is lifted.''

[Can be Played out by you thats what makes it fun.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/23/2009, 11:55 pm

(Reread the rules. Wink)

"It's okay Amanda. Calm down. Now we don't have to plan everything. We can go out in the day. Calm down... sweetheart." Her head came up, and I immediatly begain wiping her tears away. "Amanda, please calm down. It would get out someday." She sobbed anyway. And then I leaned down to her cheek.
Slowly, I let my lips brush against it, and they lingered there, tears still running. And they left. She looked up at me, her face tear streaked, but happy.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 4:55 pm

[Okay he is a bit stuck up at first and is always flirting with girls.]

Peyton looked at both of them.''I wonder how who ever wrote this found it out.''She began thinking of people. ''I am sorry this is happening but I think it is a good thing in my opinion.''She told them.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/25/2009, 5:26 pm

(Brooke, you wanna RP?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/25/2009, 5:36 pm

[Sure can you find the last post?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next