The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}]

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}] Empty Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}]

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/25/2009, 6:52 pm

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f196/poka-mon-secrets-lay-within-book-502064/
That's the link to the original thread,WITH colors...fonts...sizes...etc...ON WI.

This story is kinda long soooo.....I broke it into peices.xD

Pokémon:Secrets That Lay Within

Book 1: Darkrai

Characters:

Blaziken~Male~Robot
Lucario~Male~Aura version
Emperon~Female~Mix of Espeon,Vaporeon and Umbreon(I think that's what my friend said,I'll make sure with her)
Pikachu~Female
Mew~Female~Can become any Pokémon
Darkrai~Male
Piplup~Female
Dialga~Male
Palkia~Female
Mewtwo~Male
Rayquaza~Male
Groudon~Male

Blaziken jumped onto a rock,quite exhausted.He pushed a button on his robot-like arm and said "re-do".In not too long,he was fully cured!
Lucario spotted his friend Blaziken and sighed heavily."No sign of Pikachu yet."he announced.
"I knew that Pikachu would get lost or something......that's just how Pikachu is..."Blaziken said,sighing heavily.He looked around him and saw a small yellow shape."Could that be the bird-brain?"he asked jokingly.
"Could be."Lucario said,nodding.He began to walk towards the shape."Pikachu,that you?"he asked,poking the shape.
"Cut it out!Will you?Can't you see I stole this apple and am eating it!?"she yelledhowing her half-eaten apple.
"You....STOLE it!?"Lucario shouted surprised.
"Lucario....that's not new.....she's even stolen game consoles."
Lucario remained shocked.
"Um......."
A small skitty walked by them.
"Give it up Mew...I know its you."
The skitty turned into a Mew!"Blackt.Meany...."she said slapping Blaziken."AGH!Mean robot-like face....Gr....."
"Heh....heh."
Lucario stared at Pikachu's apple."Can I have the rest?"he asked.
"Dude.....that's desgusting....."
Lucario sticked his tongue out at Blaziken but brought it back in.
"Um.....dude?Something wrong?"
Lucario remained silent.Several seconds later he spoke:"Well....what...THAT?"he asked,pointing towards a small blue penguin-like pokemon.
"Its Piplup.....why?She cute to you or what?"
"N--No!"Lucario stammered,embarassed."Its just.....what's that in it hands?"
"They don't have..HANDS"Mew corrected,showing off.
"Yeah,yeah brainy."
"B--Brainy!?Why I oughta...."
"Robot-like parts...."Blaziken reminded Mew.
Mew stuck her tongue out."Lucky......"
Lucario ran to Piplup and layed his hand over her shoulder."hat are you holding there?"he asked,demanding the truth.
"You mean this shiny gem?I've heard its called the Blue Gem.....only one L---Wait!?Your a Lucario...."
Lucario faced Piplup."Yes,and that's MY gem,I'mth special Lucario who holds it.I protect it...give it back."he demanded.
Piplup handed the Blue Gem to Lucario and bowed her head in respect."So sorry Lucario....I didn't mean to steal it from you....I found it in the dump last night"
"The dump!?"Llucario shouted surprised.
"I'm sorry."said Mew to Lucario.
"Why?"
Mew giggled."I love my recious Platinum Gem,the day you pulled tha pank on me that included my Gem....I just HAD to do soemthing with yours!So I threw it in the dump..."
"Awe come on!It reeks like two month old fish!"
"Too bad."
Lucario remained silent.
"Wh--wait!Where's the Red Gem!?"yelled Blaziken.
"Red Gem?"Mew echoed.
"You know.....MY Red Gem....."he hinted.
"You lost it?"
"No idea."he sighed.
Mew looked away.
"Spit it out."
Mew sighed."How'd YOU know I swallowed it?"
"You did!?"
Mew spit out a red gem that had a very small flame inside.
"Mew.......you've lost it."
"Lost what?"she asked.
"Your brain."
Mew looked away,sticking her tongue out.
"Okay,any of you seen Peron?"Blaziken asked.
Mew looked at Blaziken and let out a sigh,shaking her head."Nope."she said sadly.
"She said she was going to the Ultimate Time Gear."Lucario replied."That help?"
"It helps alot.....but why?"
"To evolve of course."he reminded Blaziken,
"I see...."

LATER.....

"Stay back!This is the----"she was cut off,
as Blaziken gave her a tiny push into the Ultimate Time Gear,his hand still sticking out in the same position as he had used to push her in.
In a quick flash of light,Peron became an Emperon."There we go!"she said.She suddenly stared at Blaziken's stretched out arm.
Blaziken quickly swooped his arm behind his back."Its NOT what you think...I was....eating cake!"he replied randomly.
Emperon sighed and then laughed.

Last edited by Miafire on 6/25/2009, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}] Empty Re: Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}]

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/25/2009, 6:52 pm

LATER......

Lucario starred at the Blue Gem."I used you to evolve.....I remember that very day...."and he thought about the past.

LONG AGO....

"Riolu!Touch the Blue Gem and You shall evolve into a Lucario!"Peron said,flicking her tail towards the Blue Gem.
Blaziken reached his hand out and became a Lucario."Um.....why do I have.....PANTS!?"
Riolu starred at Blaziken."Pants......I WANT EM'!"he yelled,ripping off the part of the Blazikne that looked like a Lucario that looked like pants.He put them on himself."Their too big....."he complained.
Peron giggled and threw a small flame at Blaziken and some robot-like armor wich made him his robot Blaziken-like self.
"Thanks!"he said gratefully.
Riolu touched the Blue Gem and in a flash of light,he became a Lucario.
"Yay!Now what?"Peron asked.
"EAT CAKE!"Blaziken yelled randomly.
Lucario laughed.
"Wait....Lu-Car-Io"he said thinking deeply."Lu Car....New car!!!Io...?Mario!Lucario means a new car named Mario!"he yelled randomly."No wait....your...MARIO!!!"
Peron laughed.
So did Lucario.
"Dude....Lucario...Mario....dude.....you have..PANTS AND A BELT!"he yelled.

LATER....

Blaziken sighed and sat down near Lucario."Hey buddy?"
"I'm a Snubble now?"she laughed.
"I thought you were Mario.......just kidding..."
"Nice joke!"
Blaiken blinked."What joke?"

SOMEWHERE ELSE......

"Dialga!Find Mew,Tell her of the darkness that will come!"Palkia ordered,seeing into the future,Palkia saw many bad things to come.
Dialga nodded."Of course Palkia!"Dialga shouted,heading towards the area where Mew lived."MEW!"Dialga shouted as it stopped.
"Yeah?"she asked gently.
Dialga sighed.Dialga explained everything.
"Lord Darkrai!?"she repeated,surprised.
Darkrai stepped out from the shadows below and chuckled darkly."Said my name?"
"Lord Darkrai!Stay back!"she hissed angrily assh flew up to be close to Dialga's head.
"Darkrai you traitor......why didn't you just destroy our land before?Why wait so long?"
"All shall be revealed soon."he laughed,going back to hide into the shadows above.
"DARKRAI!!!!!"Dialga shouted.
"What,did he still your cash or something?Why so desperate to see em'?"Mew asked,laughing.

SOMEWHERE ELSE.....

Lucario ran around,holding tightly on to his pant-like part."You'll never get my pants Mewtwo!"he shouted.
"I'll get those pants someday!"Mewtwo shouted,clenching his hand-like part into a fist and waving it slowly.
Lucario laughed and ran,until he realised he was.....falling off a cliff!
"I still say I'll get em' someday!!!!!"

SOMEWHERE ELSE......

Blaziken blinked as he realized Lucario was going to fall on him,he let out a scream and simply stepped aside,allowing Lucario to fall on the hard cold ground."I give you permission to crash there."
Lucario fell to the ground but got back up easily."Oqch."he said.
"Oqch?"he repeated."Don't you mean 'Ouch'?"he asked Lucario.
Lucario shook his head."No,I meant Oqch...It means..."he whispered the rest to Blaziken.
"Wow.......Oqch."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}] Empty Re: Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}]

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/25/2009, 6:53 pm

SOMEWHERE ELSE.......

"Am I in La-la Land?"asked mewto,exhausted.
"No......your in IceCream land."
"Not good."
"ICE CREAM'S NOT GOOD!?OH NOZ!"
"Shut up Lucario."
"I'd rather eat your austrich-like hand...must taste like ham"
Blaziken blinked,eyes widely opened.
"May I?"
"Yes,break your funny-looking messed up whacked teeth."
"Put a sock in it Blaziken."
Blaziken blinked and sighed,sticking his tongue out."But socks taste yucky."
"You........ATE one??"
Blaziken nodded,grinning,
"Um.........Let's pretend I don't know you......m'kay?"she asked,laughing though.
"Blaziken,you know that........a month-old dead rat looks handsomer then you."
Blaziken laughed.
"But I was seious."Lucario said,hs 'serious' look put on his face.

LATER......

"I WANT CANDY!!!!!"yelled Pikachu.
Lucario handed Pikachu a 'Laffy Taffy'.
Blaziken snatched the 'Laffy Taffy' from Pikachu's small hands and ate it easily,including the rapper.He immetiatly replaced it with a brocoli."Hhave brocoli,its good for you."
Pikachu stuck her tongue out and ate the brocoli,she swiftly spit it back out."IT TASTES LIKE SWEATY SOCKS!"
Blaziken laughed."That's because it IS sweaty socks."

LATER......

Lucario jumped into the air and landed on the ground,his but(t) at an ant hole.He swiftly unleashed a......'Stink Bomb'.
"I have pity for the ants."Blaziken said,starring in desgust."Although they DO steal my lunch every so often.....so....THANKS!"

LATER..........

"Did you tell her?"
Dialga nodded."Of course,I told her what Darkrai's planning,she is the guardian of the lands.Of course she'll do something about Dark Lord Darkrai."
Darkrai appeared from the shadows."My name ha been spoken once more...well.....Dialga....Palkia....creators of time and space.....what do you want?"Darkrai asked,insisting the truth to be spat out.
"Nothing Darkrai,nothing that has to do with you yet...."Palkia replied.
"Okay then......farewell."
Dialga watched Darkrai dissapear into the shadows.He sighed and stared at Palkia."Lets hope they slay him....."

LATER......SOMWHERE ELSE......

"Okay,finising move time?"Lucario asked Blaziken,weakly.
Blaziken nodded and smiled.He put one hand out."We call upon the gods above us...."
"Dialga and Palkia,creators of time and space......"Lucario continued,he grabbed
"Take our damage and throw it away....."he placed his other hand,crossed.Lucario's and Blaziken's hand were held together in a cross.
"Give it to those who stand in our way!"Blaziken shouted,ending the words.He put his hand forward,pointing it towards Mew.
Blaziken did the same but towards Emperon.
Mew was perfectly fine,but all damage on Lucario was transferred to her and she was severly hurt.
The same with Emperon.
The same things with their hands were done but the words were diffren,this time they were....."We call upon the gods above us...."
"Dialga and Palkia,Creators of Time and Space...."
"To punish these fools beneath us...."
"For their disgrace!"

LATER.....

"Nice battle!"Mew comented.
"Th--"Lucario was stoped as the ground shook.
"What the....."
"Anybody miss me?"Darkrai asked,chuckling darkly.
"Darkrai!"Blaziken shouted,angrily.
"I feel.........the fury."
Emperon began to laugh."The fury?"she repeated.
"Just......I dunno."
"Eyes on me!"Darkrai shouted.
"But you look ugly...."Mew complained.
"WHAT!?Shadow Ball!"he shot a shadow ball at Mew.
"Protect,....."she said,letting a yawn slip out."Counter."the attack was bounced right back.
The Shadow ball hit Darkrai right in the head!
Blaziken burst into laughter."Smooth...."
Darkrai put on his 'I hate you so much' face."Whatever....I'll go put on a little kitty-cat band-aid."
Blaziken burst into laughter again.
"Sush,your gonna make me laugh too--"Emperon began to laugh insanly.
"I'm gonna cry now!"
Blaziken burst into laughter so much,he curled into a ball on the ground,laughing!
"Seriously.....what WILL you put on?Everyone knows you can't put on a KITTY-CAT band-aid...wait....what's a kitty-cat?Don't you mean a skitty or something?"she suggested.
"Just be quiet......"he hissed and hid into the shadows.
"CHICKEN!"Blaziken yelled,back to standing up.
Darkrai popped out of the shadows."Austrich!"he said,then dissapeared into the shadow.
"Boy.....someone has a lack of originality."
"Your pushin' it."Lucario said."WHAT AM I SAYING!?"
"That your insane and stupid?"
"EXACTLY!Hey.........wait......no I didn't!"

LATER......

(??)"Lord Darkrai!Apparently a weedle has entered our secret area!"
Darkrai snarled and looked at him."Squish it."he replied.
(??)"Uh......yes your majesty."
"Then burn it."
(??)"Kill a poor weedle!?Have you lost it!?"
"No...you have."he replied."You useless pokemon.....VANISH!You shall not live under my orders!"
(??)"FINALLY!Um..I mean........aw......Oh and,what's so secret about living in a place RIGHT BESIDE a Pokemon center!?Seriously...."
"I am Darkrai,you obey me.....k?"he said,getting furious.
(??)The pokemon ran away,glad to be 'fired'.

SOMEWHERE ELSE......

"MEW YOU STINKIN' FLEA BAG!!!!'Lucario yelled furiously,eyes fixed on the blue gem.
"Yeah?"she asked,flying to him.
"What...did.....you......do....TO MY BLUE GEM!?"
"I broke it in half."she said.
"Okay.....calm down Lucario.....calm down Lucario...."he said,trying to calm himself down.
"MEW!!!!!!!GET YOUR LAZY SELF OVER HERE!!!!!"Blazken shouted,fuming with anger by now.
"Yeah yeah austrich,I broke your Red Gem in half."
"You WHAT!?"
"Isn't that what you were about to ask?"she asked.
"NO!I was just gonna ask you to help me eat all this food...but.......YOU WHAT!?!?!?"
"How smooth Mew...."Lucario chuckled.
"This isn't good...."she whispered."I uh.....polished your red gem!"she lied.
Darkrai popped out of the shadows."Hello darlings."
"DARLINGS??What the---"
"Are you SURE your not a female,Darkrai??"
Darkrai blinked then sighed."Just shut up,please."
"Why do they call you LORD Darkrai??Your nothign close ot one!"Lucario pointed out.
Everyone nodded
"But what are your problems??Don't you want me to die?"he asked.
"Enough chit-chat."Emperon cut in.She turned to face Darkrai."You useless fool...."she muttered,attacking him with a time blast.All time froze,Lucario,Emperon and weren't frozen in time,they all attacked Dakrai with the time they had.Time started once more.
When time started once more,Blaziken finished it off by creating two large blades,with he carried in his hands,another wich was carried in his mouth,and small blades that stuck out of his arms,two infact.With all the blades he attacked Darkrai,then crushed each blae one at a time,and returned to his original place.
Darkrai growled and hid beneath."Feel my rage...."he told them,creating large holes of darkness beneath each of them.Large hands made of darkness took them in and brought them to the underworld,beating them.The hands brought them back.
Blaziken pressed his button adn said "redo".Blaziken filled with rage and used a sky uppercut,shooting Darkrai into the air,he went in the air as well,both in the air,Blaziken used a Blast Burn to bash him down,once he was down,Blaziken used a Blaze kick right into Darkrai."Perish."he said,angrily,breathing heavily.
"I underestimated you all."he said,weakly,chuckling.
"Your not dead yet!?"he said,yawning.
Blaziken sighed."Something is gonna go bad...."he said,shaking his head.
He knows.....Darkrai thought,grinning.
Mew sighed."Where's Dialga and Palkia?"Mew wondered,eyes wide.
"Guys!LOOK!"Emperon shouted,flicking her tail towards large figures that approached them.
"Pika....Pika.....CHU!!!!!"Pikachu said,shooting electric bolts at the figures.The attack was useless.
Palkia stepped forward,the bolt bouncing off,she was covered in black.
Dialga stepped forward,covered in black as well.
Mewtwo stepped forward,eyes red and all covered in black.
Piplup was trapped inside Mewtwo's hands,but managed to escape and arrived near her friends.
"Attack....my minions....."Darkrai said,chuckling.
Mewtwo tackled Blaziken,sending him to the ground.
Dialga stomped on Piplup,crushing it.
Palkia rushed towards Pikachu and used extreme speed,hurting it terribly.
And Darkrai brought the rest down."No....YOU shall perish....you fools."he whispered.
Rayquaza arrived and stared at Darkrai."You.....how could you.....?"Rayquaza used a Draco Meteor,temporarily knocking Palkia down.Rayquaza shot a quick glancet the pokemon beside him......Groudon.
Groudon saved up some energy and temporarily knocked Dialga down with Eruption,followed up by Fire Blast.
Darkrai yelled angrily and stared at Mewtwo."Your too useless."he sighed.
The darkness began to fade away as those words were said,and Mewtwo used an Aura Sphere,followed up by a Giga Impact.With energy he had left,he used Recover,and Recovered Blaziken,Lucario,Emperon,Pikachu,Piplup,Rayquaza,Groudon and Mew,so they could fully kill Dakrai.
Darkrai saw an attack of an attack of each of the pokemon who were recovered,approach him,with a gasp,he felt the hit,and fell to the ground,feeling his energy quickly leave him.As he lifted up his head,his eyes widened.
Blaziken had used Blaze Kick.
Darkrai was done for.Darkrai vanished into some sort of dust,the other pokemon won.The darkness left Dialga and Palkia,the pokemon world was saved.....for now at least.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic Wolf 9/10/2009, 6:07 pm

Wierd... I think I've seen it before... Oh well...Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}] Thkirbyaniqz1
And...check it out!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYjljM4H48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNl-gjgGRE&feature=related
There's more! I like the song!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1Ix4K-CmI&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szXmzKREak0&feature=related
Sonic Wolf
Sonic Wolf
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/10/2009, 6:08 pm

OF COURSE YOU HAVE! XD I'm your RL BFF, we've read this story together! Remember how I wrote it on WI? We both took turns reading. =3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by nightclaw 10/3/2009, 6:45 pm

It's really cool!!
nightclaw
nightclaw
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}] Siggy
Pokemon Secrets That Lay Within,Book 1:Darkrai~A funny story by Miafire[{(Finished)}] Siggy

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/1/2009, 10:23 am

Thanks! It looks better on WI, with the colors n' stuff.... :/ I hate the fact that WI deleted book 3.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down