The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

+13
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
emz360
LuvPink
littletoes101
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Komoda
Taylor_Potter
Malicious Nightmares
rattyjol
Horsey
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 8:54 pm

Slash began chuckling evily, unable to control this chuckling. Without further hesitation, he launched himself towards the she-cat, attempting to pin her down.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 9:01 pm

(S) I felt myself be knocked to the ground, the dog's huge paws knocking the wind of me. I lashed out at him with my claws, struggling to get free.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 9:10 pm

[S] Twistedriver attempted to knock the dog off of her, but immediatly felt one of the dog's massive paws send him flying into a tree. He crashed hard, and layed on the ground, bleeding terribly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 9:11 pm

[[G2G. Will try to BBL.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 9:26 pm

(Bye.)

(S) "Twistedriver!" I gasped, struggling for breath. The dog's hot reek was choking me, its paws crushing the breath out of me. I finally managed to wriggle out from under the dog. I struggled to my paws and rushed over to my mate. "Are you okay?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 12:10 pm

[S] Weakly, he struggled to rise to his paws once again, immediatly turning towards the dog. "I'm fine, Streampelt. Just a little blood. Nothing much." he replied, his gaze growing cold upon Slash. "But seems like this mutt's stronger then his name makes em' sound."
[DOG] An evil chuckled slipped from the dog, as he took a few pawsteps towards the two, his smirk just as evil as the chuckle had been. "Listen. I'm not here to play your little games. I'm here so you play mine. And ya know what it's called?" he said, immediatly stopping his tracks. " 'Tis called squish the little kitties."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/22/2009, 3:11 pm

(S) "I don't think so," I growled, narrowing my eyes dangerously. The forest around us was eerily silent, the sounds of fighting and the scent of blood having scared away all the prey animals.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 4:18 pm

[DOG] "Trust me, honey." Slash began, grinning at the thought of those very words he had just begun with. "Some of y'er friends have decided to play this game. And trust me, they ain't close to winning." he slowly rose a paw of his, examining his muscular paw and his blood-tinted claws. His claws could probably slice through their tiny bodies- or at least, the cats' bodies were tiny, compared to his large and muscular body.
[S] Twistedriver began to snarl, his cold gaze attempting to scare off the enemy- though it wasn't too useful against Slash. "Look. We really don't care wish fox-dung were stupid enough to fall for that trick of yours, but were aren't going to fall for it." the tom hissed, though he himself wasn't too sure of his words.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/22/2009, 4:46 pm

(R) Darkmoon: Warrior; He’s a tom with a very understanding attitude. He was a former leader in Dustclan until it was destroyed by the rogues. He is very reserved most of the time but will talk when he feels the need to be heard. Very clam mannered cat and doesn’t fight often. He’s a black tom with white spot around half his face, goes from chin to right ear and stops at bridge of nose and side of face

(R) Snowstorm: Med. Cat; She is a very out-spoken she-cat with an attitude. She tells people what they need to hear whether they need to or not. She cares for kits and her clan very much and is always looking out for it. She is very apt to fighting a trespasser. She loves adventure. Her pelt is orange with bold, tiger-like black stripes. Her ears are white and striped. Her tail is very unique because it’s white, black, and orange tail. Her eyes are a dull emerald green.

(R) Gemstream: Warrior; Gemstream is a usually reserved cat. She came to Roseclan as an orphan when she was an apprentice. She has a very friendly, generous, and good-natured attitude to younger and older cats in her clan. She is very mistrusting of rogues and other clan cats. Very adventurous and fun-loving. She is a reddish-brown she-cat with dark blue eyes, silver tail and paws.

(R) Sunstreak: Warrior; A very quiet tom-cat. He was very adventurous and care-free in his youth but times have changed for him. He’s more focused and stern than he was. He is soft hearted to his kits though. He is a small amber tom with white paws and yellow eyes.

(R) Bramblekit: Kit; Bramblekit is very adventurous young kit. He is very smart and brave for a kit and is close to being an apprentice. Yearns for the freedom he can’t have yet and dreams of his future all the time. He is a light gray tom with amber eyes.

(R) Moonlightkit: Kit; A very smooth-talking kit with an attitude. She has a way of persuasion and can charm almost anything out of any cat. She loves playing with other kits. She is a black and white she-cat with amber eyes.

(L) Charcole: Loner; She is a very fun-long she-cat with a mysterious past. She hates the life of a rogue and kitty-pet but doesn’t want to be chained down by the rules of a clan cat. Is Beartracks’ sister.

(L) Surf: Loner Me-Cat; Surf is a lot like me except a cool cat! She is a white she-cat with patches of brown and blonde; a lot of scratches on her legs; sharp but dull red eyes; vampire; me-cat.

(M) MidnightDream: Warrior; is a very hot-headed she-cat with a fiery spirit. Has been known to doubt Starclan many a time. She thinks that a bunch of dead cats have little control over their fates. Loves to play and wrestle with the apprentices. Is kind of feather-brained once in a while but otherwise is a quick thinker. Is Ravenclaw’s sister. She’s a raven-black she-cat with white muzzle, and midnight blue eyes.

(M) Beartracks: tom; warrior; mate

(M) Ravenclaw: Warrior; like his sister is hot-headed. Can be a very bad show-off around she-cats. Very polite to new cats and older cats. Plays with the younger ones. Is very protective of his clan and sister. Hates trespassers. Is a bronze tom with bluish paws and a dark golden, beak-colored muzzle.

(M) Amberpaw: Apprentice; a ginger-furred she-cat with a white tail. Her silver fur around her eyes a ginger she-cat with silver patches of matted fur around her eyes. She has a white tail and paws. Her eyes are a dull shade of amber

(M) Fangpaw: Apprentice; Fangpaw is pretty mild in most situation. Otherwise, he is pretty brave and such. Has hard time around she-cats. He’s a black tabby tom with matted fur and bright green eyes. He has a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. (MY Harry Potter Cat!)

(S) Brokenclaw: Warrior; Brokenclaw is a bit stuck-up and egotistical. Once someone ‘deflates’ his head he’s pretty nice. Very smart when it comes to hunting and fighting. (Haven’t been able to act him out much so IDK!). He is a large gray tom with amber eyes. On his right forepaw, one of the claws are broken.

(S) Silverpaw: Apprentice; (haven’t been able to act him out much so IDK!). He is a silver tom with black paw and tail. He has one white whisker.

(B) Forestmoon: Warrior; A spunky, mischievious she-cat with boat-load of attitude. She is very friendly toward her fellow clan members and not so friendly to outsiders. Is a dark brown she-cat with emerald green eyes and a silver stripe running down her back.

(B) Phantompaw: Apprentice; He is a fun-loving tom with a spunky personality. Very curious about why certain things can’t do things. Loves to play and wrestle with other apprentices. Want a mentor really badly. Is a white-gray tom with black paws; mask marking around eyes.

(H) Snakepaw: Apprentice; (have yet to set his personality) He’s a calico cat with a black-racer snake tail. He has snake fangs and his eyes are green emerald slits pupils. Often 'slurs' his 's's. (ex. "sssso howssss it going?")

(H) Silverthorn: Warrior (personality has yet to be developed). He’s a half rabbit tom. His fur is white and black. His tail is chubby and short like a rabbits. He has amber eyes and rabbit teeth. He has longer cat ears and a cat's body

(H) Summerpaw: Apprentice; (have to find her personality) She’d a black furred she-cat with silver paws. Like her brother, she has snake-fangs and a black-racer's snake tail instead of a cat's tail. Her eyes are blue and slitted like a snake's. Often 'slurs' her 's's. (ex. "sssso howssss it going?")

(H) Lilyeyes: Warrior; (personality has yet to be developed); She’s a small green she-cat with webbed feet. She has a sticky, long pink tongue that extends to help her catch prey. She has sharp teeth too so she remembered the hard way no to close her mouth with her tongue out. She doesn't have a cat tail but has a cat body but is hairless and smooth like a frog. She has cat ears and a cat face though.

(H) Piccopaw: Apprentice; (personality has yet to be developed) He has a basic dog-built body. His white legs are strongly built like a dog but he has retractable claws like cats. His white little body is short and stocky like a Chihuahua ’s and is spotted with patches of black. His white ears are like a cat’s in that they turn and such but have black fur on the top of his ears. His tail is like a cat’s in that it’s long and short-furred. It has a small tip that’s black. His eyes are a dull blue.

Boragetail: Warrior; (personality has yet to be written out) He’s a very round, pink tom with furry white patches on his leathery skin; cork-screw tail; floppy ears; pig legs; retractable cat claws; pink snout; pig-cat. He loves to wallow in mud.

(Rog) Fangfeather: Rogue Vampire-Warrior; A very misleading rogue. His name says he’s a clan cat and he’ll use that to his advantage. He is a vampire cat because of the fate of a vampire apprentice. Very snide and sarcastic. Talonheart and Spitfire’s brother. He’s a dusty gray, short-furred tom with amber eyes, and a scar above his right eye.

(Rog) Talonheart: Rogue Warrior; A very sarcastic rogues with very misleading charm. Like hear brother, uses her clan sounding name to her advantage. She’s a dusty brown, short-furred she-cat with hazel eyes and a scar on her left shoulder.

(Rog) Spitfire: Rogue Warrior; She’s the brains behind her family trio. She plans and Talonheart and Fangfeather carry it out. Has a photographical memory. Very smooth talker. She is a dusty black rogue she-cat with green eyes, and a scar down her right.

(Rog) Larson: Muse Rogue; She is very fickle and self-centered. She rarely cares for anything but herself and spends hours looking into a pool and watching her reflection; Larson is a beautiful blonde furred she-cat with silver-amber eyes. Unlike any other cat, she can sing like a human. Her paws are pure white and her tail is as well. She can charm anyone into anything.

(D) Cinders: Loner Fire Dweller; A very charming a fiery spirited tom with a mischievious side. (Rest has yet to be developed) He’s an orange tom with a tail of flame. He has charcoal-black eyes that occasionally change with moo. Where he has it fur is short.

(K) Kiki: Kittypet; Kiki can be very independent and fun-loving. She knows there is something better out there and wants to explore but would always come running back to her two-legs. She’s a tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes. She's a bit round because her owners love up on her a lot.

(These are all the ones I have... for now! xD)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/22/2009, 9:34 pm

(S) I bared my teeth at him, fur bristling. "Leave StormClan alone."
"We should get out of here," I added in a whisper to Twistedriver out of the corner of my mouth.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 12/22/2009, 10:48 pm

[RP anyone?]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/22/2009, 10:57 pm

(Me. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:52 am

((Hi people. x3

Just another reminder to please read the entire first post if you haven't already, and to make sure you PM me all forms and such.

Anywho . . . anyone here?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 12:55 am

(*waves* Hiya. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:57 am

((Hey Ratty! ^^ Wanna RP? I'm not sure I'll be able to make super fast replies, though . . .))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 1:03 am

(Dur. cheesy Who'n'who?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:13 am

((Umm . . . did we have any mated pairs? xD If not, howsabout Shadow and Flora?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 1:18 am

(I don't think so... Sure, sounds good.)

[L] I padded through the forest, eyes slightly glazed and mind absent, humming softly to myself.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:39 am

(L) Her fur slightly puffed up, Shadow walked through the trees with widened eyes. She glanced everywhere, watching and listening to ensure that nobody was sneaking up on her.

Ever since the revolution, Shadow hadn't been herself. She couldn't just enjoy life the way she formerly had; everything was scary to her, and she couldn't bear to go for more than five seconds without looking about for danger.

An approaching humming suddenly startled her. Letting out a hiss and making her shoulder fur stick up even more, Shadow yowled out, "H-h-hello?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 1:50 am

[L] I jolted back to reality at someone's voice. "Who's there?" I called back, ears pricking up curiously.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 2:00 am

((Oh gosh. x3 This feels amazing. I took our toaster down into the basement, plugged it in right next to the computer chair, and put some toast in . . . so stinking warm. I should do this more often.))

(L) Wait - I know that voice, don't I? Shadow was sure of it; this was no dangerous rogue or territorial Clan cat, this was Flora, another loner and her friend. "Flora?" the dark brown she-cat called curiously, raising her tail and lightly padding forward a few paces. Finally, she raced forward, skidding to a stop once Flora was in her sight.

She was surprised at how relieved she was, to see that her friend was still alive. Shadow didn't know she was capable of getting this attached to other cats. "You're safe!" she squealed, grinning.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 2:06 am

(Sounds fun. XD)

(L) "Shadow!" I said happily, lifting my tail and waving it in the air. "How are you doing?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 2:14 am

((Quite . . . but then it was sad when the toast finished. Razz So I put it back in, but it came out again too soon, and I had too-crisp toast to top it off.))

(L) Shadow grimaced a little, letting out a laugh. "Oh . . . not so great," she answered honestly, rolling her eyes but still grinning. "I get freaked out way too much . . . I keep thinking that somebody's going to come along and attack me." A shiver escaped her furry form. "Can't keep it off my mind."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 2:28 am

(L) "Yeah..." I said slowly. "I'm just trying to get back to my old life. You know, before all that."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 2:41 am

(L) The grin faded from Shadow's face, and the she-cat nodded seriously. "I know, right? It's . . . freaky." Her fur was beginning to fluff up again; slightly embarrassed, she ducked her head and stared at her paws.

Well, that's lovely. Shadow realized her claws had come out, too. Blinking, she forced herself to look back up at Flora. "Did you . . . lose anyone?" she asked tentatively. She hadn't lost anyone herself - Cody, Jacob, and Edward were pretty well-equipped when it came to defense. After all, two could shapeshift and one was a vampire.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next