The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

+13
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
emz360
LuvPink
littletoes101
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Komoda
Taylor_Potter
Malicious Nightmares
rattyjol
Horsey
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 2:46 am

(L) I shook my head. "No. Um... you're my only friend, really. I'm... not exactly the most social cat."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 2:59 am

(L) Half of her mouth curved upwards at that, and Shadow let out an amused purr. "Well, I suppose that's good, then . . . less for you to worry about, right?" She settled down on her haunches, her tail flicking back and forth. Shadow was feeling a lot more relaxed than she had in a long while.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 3:07 am

(L) "I suppose," I murmured thoughtfully, sitting down as well. "What about you? Did you... lose anyone?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 3:24 am

(L) Grinning, Shadow shook her head. "Nope. My buddies . . . they can take care of themselves," she said simply.

((I'm gonna head off for the night. x3 See you later Ratty!))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 4 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 3:28 am

(L) "That's good," I said.

(Nighty night. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 11:36 am

(Morning everyone!)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:00 pm

((Morning Surfy! ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 12:01 pm

(Shadz!! *tackles*)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:02 pm

((*is tackled* Very Happy Oi, you know, this feels so nice. Being tackled in RMBSHVW.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 12:06 pm

(*sighs* Memories... *sniffles*)
(I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry...)
(While I pull it together... Rp?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:31 pm

((Surely! grin Who and who?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 12:38 pm

(*Thinks* Snow and Leppy? xDD)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:43 pm

((ALLRIGHTEY!! Very Happy *whoops, running around and screaming head off*

Leppy hasn't seen the light of day in three moons. :oo))

The forest was peaceful at this time of day - just before the sun rose. There was a bird's song every now and then; the chirruping rang through the forest, and then there was nothing Leopardstar could hear but the sound of his own footsteps.

The leader was out on a little voluntary border patrol. By himself - purposefully, which was why it was this early. His Clanmates would never have let him go out by himself, considering he now had just two lives left to lose, and no deputy yet either.

I'll really need to find a new one soon, he thought, letting out a sigh and stopping beside the RoseClan border. Truth was, his heart was still set on Brightmoon returning. He didn't feel right on appointing a new one when he didn't know for sure whether she was really in StarClan or not . . . but it would have to happen soon. Probably within the next quarter moon.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 12:49 pm

The silence was broken by a single twig snapping. A rabbit raised its head and scampered off into the brush. "Stupid rabbit..." came an aggitated snarl. From the underbrush a head rose up, bearing resemblance to her ansestors of Tigerclan.

The Roseclan medicine cat was anything but orthodox, refusing to use most normal methods but usually doing better than expected. Coming from a background like she did, it was a wonder she ever became a medicine cat.

The updraft wind brought a pleasant scent and she purred, "Leopardstar, Leoparstar. What is the Mistclan leader doing out here by himself?" she asked, her tail twitching like an excited kit.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:14 pm

A little startled, Leopardstar pricked his ears. His emotions soon leveled out, however, and his face became a warm smile. Purring, he answered, "Oh, just patrolling," with a chuckle.

Snowstorm, he trusted. Probably she was the one cat out of all the other Clans that he did the most. After all, besides being a medicine cat . . . there was their history. He didn't fear anything around her, for sure.

"What about you? Looking for supplies?" he asked, his whiskers twitching with amusement.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 1:18 pm

Snowstorm smiled and sat at the border, watching the leader with her deep green eyes. "All alone? Oh and I thought you'd just come to see me," she purred with sarcasm.

What seemed a whole lifetime ago, he'd been deputy of Roseclan and she was a naive little medicine cat... At least more naive than she was as of current. She was certain that he was going to be her mate but...

"Of course, cause you know me. I stick to the rules," there was a tone of amuzement to her. "Thought I'd see how bad my hunting skills have gotten," she mewed.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:32 pm

Leopardstar chuckled, his tailtip twitching. Suddenly he was feeling a little bit cautious, though. The last thing he really wanted was to actually bring their old relationship up again . . . he needed to remain loyal to his Clan, too. "I see. Any luck with that hunting?"

It was a little rude of him, avoiding the subject like that. But he couldn't think of anything better, even so.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 1:38 pm

The Roseclan medicine cat shook her head calmly, "Nothing but dirt but I almost caught an apprentice if that counts for anything."

And in contrast, she found it perfectly normal he would avoid something like that. For one point, it was long ago and both had found other interests. Another they were in two different clans and high up in that said clan.

"How is Mistclan? Things floating back to their normals revenues?" she asked with a concerned tone of voice. Along with disabled barriers, medicine cats were the few who seemed to understand other cat's battles.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 6:16 pm

(Hey everyone.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 6:51 pm

(*pokes* Hey Ratty!)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 7:00 pm

(Hi Taylor. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 7:03 pm

(Sup wif you?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 7:25 pm

(I'm sick. tongue What about you?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 7:27 pm

(Finished wrapping... stressed... tired... Usual!)
(Rp?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/23/2009, 7:29 pm

(Sure... Who and who?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next