The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

+13
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
emz360
LuvPink
littletoes101
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Komoda
Taylor_Potter
Malicious Nightmares
rattyjol
Horsey
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by Taylor_Potter 3/7/2010, 3:58 pm

(Sunstreak and Jupiterpelt then?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 4:12 pm

(Kk. Smile)

[R] I sat up, blinking sleepily. I got out of my nest and stretched before padding out of the den, paws heavy with sleep. The cold air outside cleared my head, waking me up.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 3/7/2010, 4:18 pm

(R) Sunstreak shook off the chill of the early spring afternoon. While it was certainly Greenleaf, the world told tale of Leafbare. Either way, the weather was slowly beginning to warm to an appreciable temperature. Almost silently, the tom-cat peered out of the den and followed after a grey she.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/7/2010, 6:14 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:
rattyjol wrote:
[H] I continued to lick his dirty pelt.

(Yush. Very Happy Who and who?)

(G2G)

(H) His pelt was practically clean, now. "Thanks."
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 6:30 pm

[RC] My stomach rumbled. I glanced over at the freshkill pile, which was empty. With a sigh, I headed out into the forest to hunt.
[H] "No problem."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 3/7/2010, 6:43 pm

(R) The lapse of food influenced Sunstreak to take his apparentice daughter hunting but she was already gone from the den. Instead he stalked after the other cat... Not honestly stalking but following.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 6:46 pm

[RC] I wandered through the forest, only half-concentrating on hunting as I cast my mind back to before the fighting started. So many cats had died or gone missing...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/7/2010, 7:02 pm

rattyjol wrote:
[RC] My stomach rumbled. I glanced over at the freshkill pile, which was empty. With a sigh, I headed out into the forest to hunt.
[H] "No problem."

(WB. tongue)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 7:03 pm

(Same. Razz)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/7/2010, 8:43 pm

(H) Oakstar trotted through his territory, his nine lives feeling great and in tact. Bored out of his mind, the huge cat spotted an otter sun-bathing on a rock near the large stream of HalfClan. He ran his pink tonge over his brown muzzle, never having tried otter before. He had heard his brother talking about the juicy, tender meat of one. This feirce of prey was something only the strongest and most fearless cats could take on, but easy prey for a dino-cat like Oakstar.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/7/2010, 8:45 pm

(H) He grinned.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 8:53 pm

(Erm... New day, Twarry?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/7/2010, 8:54 pm

(Okay. Can you start?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 8:55 pm

[H] I was curled up in my warm nest, sleeping peacefully.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/7/2010, 8:59 pm

(H) Moonkit was sleeping restlessly, all he could think of was herbs and Jaypaw. And mint.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 9:14 pm

[H] I rolled over in my nest, pawing sleepily at the air as I dreamed.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 3/7/2010, 9:34 pm

((Ratty! Leaf and Wolf?))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 1589Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 9:37 pm

(Yush. cheesy We should do something plottish and evil. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/8/2010, 12:38 pm

rattyjol wrote:
[H] I rolled over in my nest, pawing sleepily at the air as I dreamed.

(H) Moonpaw slowly woke up, still half-asleep as he trotted outside.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/8/2010, 4:36 pm

[H] I woke with a start and sat up, my ears twitching as I wondered what had woken me.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/8/2010, 5:37 pm

(H) Oakstar shook the tantilizing thoughts of the otter meat away, and focused himself on the prey about three yards away from his grasp. Slowly, he crept into the thick reeds, and stalked towards the sun-bathing otter silently. Dino-cats were large and bulky compared to normal cats, but Oakstar had mastered this skill with lots of practice and time over the course of his warrior-ship and deputy-ship, giving him grace and skill when hunting. Now within three feet of the large prey, the huge cat sprang, carefully catching the now alert otter between his powerful paws before it could slip into the water and escape. He grinned down at the prey, and sunk his teeth into its flanks and died with a few alarm calls. Picking the large, brown prey up, he trotted away, back to camp.

((Anyone wanna jump in?))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/8/2010, 8:32 pm

((People, just wanted to say I was here, but I should be getting off now so I can't really RP today. xD Sorry! If a new thread is needed before I'm back, please PM any of the online moderators to open a temp thread until I'm back tomorrow.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 39 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/8/2010, 8:34 pm

(Kk, bye!)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/8/2010, 11:43 pm

rattyjol wrote:
[H] I woke with a start and sat up, my ears twitching as I wondered what had woken me.

(H) He glanced around, and hesitantly took a small mouse from the fresh-kill pile.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/8/2010, 11:57 pm

[H] I stood and stretched for a moment before straightening and bounding out of the den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next