The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Cold As Death

4 posters

Go down

As Cold As Death Empty As Cold As Death

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 4:07 pm

Prologue~

A young warrior leaped past the trees, her two blades at hand. Out of all that was clear, only a minor amount of things were not as clear as others. One of them was her face. Her hood was cast over her face, only allowing the streaks of blood from her eyes to her cheeks visible, and the tints of red in her eyes, that glowed like the midnight moon. The second, was what she'd killed. A clear thing was the fact that her blade had seem to be used to murder something.. or someone. Tints, streaks, patches and such of blood covered both blades. The edges, the tips- all covered in blood. Beast blood.. human blood.. elf blood.. animal blood. Multiple strands of her pure black hair seemed to be visible, though it wasn't too clear considering her cloak had also been a pure and jet black.
"As Cold As Death." she whispered, darkly, as she lept onto another branch, and just stood there, expressionless.
"Who did you kill, now?" a voice asked, as a shadowed figure made its way under her branch.
The warrior hesitated before answering. She turned her head away, dropping her two blades.
The figure caught both blades, carefully examining the blood on the blade.
"Mmph." The warrior said, simply.
The figure looked up, once, before turning its gaze back at the blood. "The Prince?" she asked, looking back up at the warrior, her gaze turning sad. "You killed my son?"
"I had no other choice." she snapped quickly, jumping off of the branch and landing in front of the figure.
The figure handed the warrior her two swords, before reaching over and pushing the warrior's hood back. "B- But why, my warrior?" she asked, her hand on the warrior's shoulder. "Why.. Zureya? Why did you do this?"
"I had no other choice!!" she repeated, angered. "I had to kill him.." her voice was almost too quiet to hear. "I'm sorry." she finished, her voice impossible to hear, this time.
"Why did you kill him!?" the figure shouted, her voice roaring through the forest.
The warrior's expression turned annoyed, as she stabbed a blade through the figure. Her gaze turned cold, and a wicked, yet evil, smirk curled onto her face, replacing her annoyed expression- her expression had turned evil and dark. "Here's a tip, you old hag. I'm just as cold as death itself. I'm just as dark as the midnight sky. So, next time, you'll learn to shut up- If there even is a next time." the warrior warned. Her wicked smirk curled into a deadly grin, as she turned around and left the figure to die.
The figure grew motionless, until it went limp.
"Your kingdom, my dear. Can I take it from you?" the warrior asked, stopping then and there. Her deadly grin turned darker. "Oh, that's right. Your dead. I guess I'll take that as a yes." she chuckled evily before continuing her tracks. She was heading straight for the kingdom.
A pitched scream waved through the warrior's mind, voices calling her name, voices saying; "Why..? Why..? WHY...!?" and others saying; "How dare you.."
But among those voices, she only recognized one voice- the voice of the prince.
"I thought you loved me.." he whispered.
The sound of his voice, made her regret her actions. She'd once loved the prince, until what he'd done. He did foul actions, causing his sister, the princess, to be the next in line for the throne, instead.
"I was to claim you as my Queen, the Queen I'd love.." he added, his voice so faint.
I know, the warrior thought. But.. your sister was to take the throne instead, once your parents moved down. And it was your fault, for killing your own father.
"Yes, but, you and me.. we could have killed my sister. Then together, we'd rule the kingdom.. Zureya.. tell me the truth.. what is the real reason? Why did you really kill me, my love?"
The warrior gazed up into the sky, stopping her tracks. The reason is not to be told, my prince. she replied simply, letting out a deep sigh before she continued her tracks. Now please. For my sake, leave me alone and- she was cut off as the prince's voice spoke up.
"And what? Lend you my power, even though I am dead? And why should I? You betrayed me."
Then, my prince. Leave me. Leave me alone. Haunt me if you must. her gaze grew cold again, as she let out a soft growl.
The voice of the prince did as it was told, but whispered one more thing in her mind, before it and the other voices left;
"I'll love you even after what you did."
I regret my actions.. she replied, though the voice had left before it could hear her very words.

Chapter 1~

"My Queen?" a servant called, entering the room where her queen layed in bed. A bright and warm smile was among her pale face. Her skin had always been pale, though it wasn't as pale as the skin of an ill child, though is was quite close.
"Yes?" Zureya asked, sitting up, and gazing at her servant. She yawned once and stretched before looking back at the servant.
The servant hesitated for a few moments before taking a few silent steps towards her queen. "You haven't noticed any strange things going on, these days.. have you?" she asked, a saddened look upon her face. She seemed to have been on the verge of tears.
"Hmm? Strange things? Like what?" Zureya clearly had no idea of what had been going on in her kingdom- the kingdom she'd taken over not too long ago.
"Well.. most of the townsfolk and servants.. and guards.. and warriors and whatnot have been getting ill. Therefor, many have been dying. Don't you find it strange?"
"How is it strange?" she began, crossing her arms, and tilting her head slightly on one side. "That's life. In life, you get ill. In life.. you die."
"Yes but.. you don't die hundreds at a time.."
"Yes you do. There are millions of people in this world, and in other worlds. That's hundreds dying each day." the queen snapped, her gaze growing cold.
"Yes but-"
"Leave. Now."
"R- Right.." the servant nodded, before her smile faded to a frown and she began to walk out of the room and down the flight of stairs. "I knew I should have rejected her as queen. I was what caused the majority to accept her. I was that one servant who changed the vote. Mmrgh.." she angrily began stomping down the stairs, and into the kitchen, until another servant pulled her back.
"Something wrong?" he asked. No one had known so, but this servant was among the ill, his skin had always been pale, even more then hers, so no one could truly tell when he was ill.
"N- No.." she lied quickly, pulling away from his grasp.
"I know something's wrong, and I have a bad feeling that its the queen's fault that your this angered."
"Just leave me alone." she insisted, pleading for him to stop so, immediatly.
He sighed heavily and nodded. "As you wish." he said, before walking away.

"Eh hem. Now, we shall see who's among the ill." a warrior declared, standing between all the guards and servants. He took numerous steps, until he stood in front of them all. He began from one end, and went to the other, examining each and every single one of them.
"You." he said. "You." he said. "You." he said. "Aaannddd.. you." each and every time he'd said 'you', it indicated someone who was ill. He sent them up, to the area where they'd have doctors and such, who'd attempt to find a cure.
The palest of the servants looked down, hiding his face.
The warrior reached him, and placed a finger under his chin, raising his head a little. He growled, as he immediatly recognized the servant. "Your the pale kid, I assume." he said, carefully examining him.
The servant gulped, then nodded.
The warrior moved his finger away from the servant's chin and grinned widely. "Ill? Hmm? Not ill? Hmm.." he began to think, wondering if the servant was ill, or not.
"Not ill." he concluded at last, though he wasn't even too sure about himself.
"Sir," a guard said, standing beside the warrior. "The doctor wants to see.. him." the guard said, pointing towards the pale servant.
"Hm? Alright then.." the warrior nodded, and gave the servant a push towards the guard.

Once arrived to the doctor's room, the servant sat on a chair, as the doctor approached him.
The doctor carefully examined him, and let out a deep and heavy sigh.
"Definately ill." the doctor concluded. "And the worst illness, yet."

Last edited by Miafire on 12/23/2009, 11:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

As Cold As Death Empty Re: As Cold As Death

Post by shadowsowner888 12/21/2009, 4:23 pm

Woah. Good job! o.0 I wanna find out what happens.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

As Cold As Death 1312As Cold As Death 2412As Cold As Death 3349As Cold As Death 3548As Cold As Death 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 4:29 pm

*goes to add more* Sorry, I was kicked off, so I couldn't write the rest.. but.. off to write it, now! cheesy
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/21/2009, 4:50 pm

I see. x3 Well, I hope it's up soon!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

As Cold As Death 1312As Cold As Death 2412As Cold As Death 3349As Cold As Death 3548As Cold As Death 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 5:03 pm

Added more!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/21/2009, 5:40 pm

Great job. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 5:50 pm

Thank you, Shadow!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 6:37 pm

Wow. o.0
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 6:40 pm

XD

Lawl, um... Thanks. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 9:18 pm

More added!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/22/2009, 11:18 pm

Awshome, just don't forget the fantasy and maturity ratings!!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/22/2009, 11:22 pm

Ooh, yesh, what Cat said. xD

Lovely job! ^^

Btw, I was looking in this Target catalog, and guess what I saw? WWE action figures. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/23/2009, 11:13 pm

Wow. HOW COULD I FORGET!? o_O Going to add the ratings.

Added the ratings. wink [In the description. Like I always do..]

Oh and.. were talking about a bloody.. violent... fantasy stories. and you mention WWE actions figures? XD Anyways, I'd want one. :3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/24/2009, 9:46 am

You gotta have them at the top of the thread and the description, so ya know. Wink

Lol, well, isn't WWE bloody and violent? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 12:23 pm

Oh. XP I'll do that later. I have to go, now, anyways.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 12:23 pm

Oh and.. yeah. WWE is. But it isn't bloody, really... anymore..
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down