The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

5 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:53 pm

Written 12/23/09.

What’s loooove got to do, got to do with it?

^^’ I’m sorry. I was bored!

This is the second time so far I had to write my blog about the previous day on the day after the previous day. Sad What’s next? Blogging just about the current day?! That would be sad. Just plain sad.

Yesterday I was at my ex-BFF’s house . . . and it was like, “GAH!” It’s so easy to just be content with everything - happy to keep pretending she’s my best friend and stuff. -.-’ I don’t like lying, but it’s not like she and Ann will ever meet. I hope.

Anyway, we had an awesome time. :3 We went sledding, and on the way back we kept trying to call my mom to see if I could go over to her place. The line was busy, cus Bella or Zachary was talking to their friend, and so I ended up staying so late that mom eventually didn’t have any choice but to let me stay for dinner. ^^ Whooooo! It was so nice to experience again. Her family’s really awesome; I always feel like I’m a member of it when I go over. :3

The problem is, though, the kids aren’t always so courteous to the normal members of their family. If their mom gets something wrong, they don’t hesitate to snap back in one of those what-kind-of-an-idiot-ar-you tones. They always try to get what they want, too, and treat each other horribly. >.> None of them have got where I am, being able to have fun with my siblings and treat them like friends 24/7, not just when I’m bored and want something to do.

Which is the whole reason I didn’t want to be her BFF anymore. I don’t know what I should do about this. :/ It’s not even my problem, but whenever they mouth off I wanna rebuke them myself. It’s not fair to anybody in that house what they do.

Guess what, though? xP I think I just totally ditched my other friend; she wanted me to come by yesterday and pick up her present for me. Because when mom got our truck back from the mechanics, we were gonna pick the truck up then go get my gift. The car wasn’t ready yet, and I went over to Deborah’s . . . and we didn’t end up picking it up, ever.

It wasn’t totally my fault . . . the car wasn’t ready by the time I left, my mom wasn’t able to pick it up until my dad got home anyway, and she stayed and talked with Deborah’s mom for like half an hour. And I tried calling Natalie to tell her why I never came, but she was shoveling snow and her mom probably forgot to tell her I called. :/

My mom was being a crank all day yesterday. On and off werewolf, whoopee. First she screamed at me for being selfish and never thinking about anything but the computer, which is a total exaggeration, because I only think about the computer 80% of the time and I’m only about 40% selfish, and that’s only when I’m on the cpu.

Lol, you can see I have a problem.

But then she finally let me get on later, after taking like half an hour in the kitchen and trying to prove myself by voluntarily doing everyone’s jobs. Razz This was around eight, after everyone else had dinner when mom finally got home from Deborah’s house. She freaking took advantage of it, too, by asking me to do more stuff. So when I did get on, guess what she does? She comes downstairs and starts screaming her freaking head off again. So I ended up cleaning up half the basement and ironing a few shirts just to try and avoid being the object of her ranting. xP Which I wouldn’t have minded if I hadn’t just been given permission by her to get on the computer. She’s the selfish one, I’m the one who can’t do anything right. Not the other way around, as she so often insists.

At least I managed to get permission for something while she was in a good mood, though. They’re coming out with a new species on Mweor, water, which’ll be out on the third and fourth of January . . . so I got permission to spend the twenty-five dollars a three-marking custom’s gonna cost. ^^ I’m gonna order it today so I get it on time. And I’m gonna make Shadow, my purrrrty custom. :3 She’s chocolate brown with bright green eyes. And I used the air form cus I like it best, so it’s obviously not going to have wings, but hers were bright blue. x3 And then she has ocelot markings all over in the same color, slightly faded into her pelt, and her underbelly is bright green. But then, here’s the best part - I put a husky marking onto her, black, but just barely visible. So it looks like she’s got a big shadow across the lower part of her! x3 It’s so awesome.

I wish I could get all the markings I wanted . . . the original verison had these saber fangs and even darker lower legs, increasing the shadowed effect, but statues only come with up to three markings. xP

Well, do ya wanna know my favorite words? Too bad! Very Happy Here they are.
touché
psychotic
hypocrite
kumquat
dysfunctional
snog

Hmm . . . well, to cloes this off, let’s talk about what we found on Joe’s FB wall. What a Face

“There’s always gonna be another mountain, I’m always gonna wanna make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes we’re gonna have to lose”

YES! That was there. xD And nothing else was in that comment thingy. I’d like to know why Joe had that on his FB page . . . if he doesn’t like the Jonas Brothers, he can’t like Miley much either. I WANT TO KNOW THE MOTIVE!! xP

The end. Thanks for reading. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 12:58 pm

I know what you mean about the computer stuff. xD
I just made a poll about favorite words! xD
Nice blog. x3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:07 pm

Yay! xD I'm not alone.

Sweet! :3

Thanks. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 12/23/2009, 1:27 pm

I love the word kumquat!! Very Happy
Anywho, lovely blog!
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 1:28 pm

Vote on the poll, Lucky! x3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:31 pm

Thank you! grin And yes, quite! There's two polls in fact. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 1:40 pm

Haha, true. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/23/2009, 4:55 pm

Snog pwns all other words. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 12/23/2009, 9:39 pm

I voted, Ari. Very Happy Awesome polls, by the way.

You know what's an awesome word? Indubitably. It's so fun to say out loud. XD
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/24/2009, 12:33 pm

Argh, I get what you mean about kids mouthing off to their parents. It really ticks me off sometimes too and it makes me feel uncomfortable 'cause it makes the parents think that I'm as bad as their kids since I hang out with them... Mal talks back to her parents a lot, and so does Rayne who was my best friend in grade 5. I don't mind it so much when Mal does it though because her parents know that I'm a good influence on her. XP

Ah, my mom doesn't normally yell at me when I'm on the computer too long but I wish she would... Because then I'm just feeling guilty the entire time, wondering if she's mad at me. XP At least your mom is upfront about it with you.

Ooh, sounds like a wicked Mweor!

I love the word "touché"! It reminds me of an HU song... XP

Sweet blog, Ado!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/25/2009, 5:01 pm

Lol, yeah, I don't feel so bad since at least I think I'm a good example. xD

Psh, I just wish she could be politely upfront. xP

:3 Thankee.

Lol, which one? xD

:3 Thanks.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down