The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inside: Chapter 1

+2
PugsRock
evogirl98
6 posters

Go down

Do you like the story so far?

The Inside: Chapter 1 Left1075%The Inside: Chapter 1 Right10 75% 
[ 6 ]
The Inside: Chapter 1 Left1025%The Inside: Chapter 1 Right10 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

The Inside: Chapter 1 Empty The Inside: Chapter 1

Post by evogirl98 12/29/2009, 9:36 am

If someone asked Ann Marie what she wished for most, she would say to get away from her life. She would say to have a life where she fit in, where she was accepted, where there were people who appreciated her talent. And she didn’t know it, but she was about to get just that.
Ann Marie was very smart. Even though she was a freshman, she had classes with the seniors. She was also very shy. She had 2 friends but didn’t talk very much when she was with them. She was at 5 ft. 7, one of the tallest girls in her grade and tried to blend in by wearing plain jeans and polo shirts everyday but unfortunately, it made her stand out in the crowd of bright colored skinny jeans, sparkly bags, and short skirts. Things were not how she wished they were.
She sat in her last class, waiting for the bell to ring. It was one of her only classes with kids in her grade, and Jasmine Gold, the queen bee of the 9th grade sat next to her texting, probably about someone's outfit and how ugly it was. Maybe it was her's. But Ann Marie didn't care because this sadly, was her life. The bell rang.
On the way home Ann Marie thought of what it would be like if she was popular. She'd be fashionable, rich, and appreciated but also dumb, boring, and snobby. She wondered that if she had the chance to be popular if she would take it or not. She knew she would if she didn't have to give up who she was. But at her school, that wasn't going to happen.
When Ann Marie got home, a note was on her doorstep. She picked it up and read it. It said, Congratulations, you have been accepted to M.G. Boarding school, a school for geniuses. Please go to the basement of your school at exactly midnight tonight if you would like to come.
Ann Marie gasped.
(I put this up before I knew you only could put it up here if you publish it so I'm putting the rest of the chapters in the story part)

Last edited by evogirl98 on 12/29/2009, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
evogirl98
evogirl98
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

The Inside: Chapter 1 Empty Re: The Inside: Chapter 1

Post by PugsRock 12/29/2009, 9:42 am

I like it so far! Very Happy
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 10:41 am

You've done a pretty good job so far! x3 I wonder what's going to happen next?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Inside: Chapter 1 1312The Inside: Chapter 1 2412The Inside: Chapter 1 3349The Inside: Chapter 1 3548The Inside: Chapter 1 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Inside: Chapter 1 Empty The Inside: Chapter 2

Post by evogirl98 12/29/2009, 11:09 am

Sometimes people think some way about peple before they know them. They think a smart and quiet guy who's gone to school their whole life could be a genius. But it's a very rare thing if they think a tough looking guy who ran away from school when he started high school is a genius. But Brian was the second type, and there was somebody in this world who thought he was a genius.
But Brian didn't think so. He was coming home to his apartment from his job and saw a note on the floor saying he had been accepted to a boarding school for geniuses and to come to the basement of his old high school at exactly midnight. He thought it was this guy from his work who he had beat up during there break tryig to get revenge. But Brian would do it anyway. He wasn't scared. He had run away from home and got a job and an apartment even though he was only 15. Scared wasn't a feeling he knew.
He waited in his room and got ready for the fight. At 9 he went to sleep and set an alarm for 11.
When the alarm rang he got up and walked to his school. By the time he got there it was already midnight. He walked down to the basement, and yelled "I'm here, but by the time I'm gone you're gonna be crying like a baby!" an unfamiliar voice said "So you're not accepting my offer?" Brian, confused turned on the lights and saw an old man he'd never seen before in his life and realized he really was getting invited to go to a school for geniuses.
evogirl98
evogirl98
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/29/2009, 3:22 pm

Yes! Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/29/2009, 3:25 pm

Yes again. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/30/2009, 10:35 am

Mkay, I merged your topics and stuff, so now it's one big thread, not in the to-be published section. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Inside: Chapter 1 1312The Inside: Chapter 1 2412The Inside: Chapter 1 3349The Inside: Chapter 1 3548The Inside: Chapter 1 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/30/2009, 3:59 pm

Oh meh gosh! I love it way too go!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down