The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

+24
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Cyn431
Sharkbait
FOREIGN?!
Imagine
Jesus4Eternity
Malicious Nightmares
Miss_Alice
xSophiexx16
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
The Mad Hatter
Jade
catbuster
twilighter3000
Arianna
Webkinz-lover#1
Noah the Flood
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Crystal Aura
SaddleClub
iGrievous
Jinx
Komoda
shadowsowner888
28 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 Empty Re: Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by Komoda 1/20/2010, 5:10 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Iceland is another good suggestion. Surprised My only objection is that it might be cold . . . though, I once heard that Greenland and Iceland shoulda had the opposite names, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Komoda, what do you think? (I shall add it to the poll if she approves. xD)

Absolutely! nod Assuming by that point that the zombies are gone. Cus a lot of our thoughts on HQ so far are making the opposite assumption that we'll still have to worry about the zombies . . . which we very likely may. xD

We could always have more than one hidden HQ, though, so it wouldn't be a problem at first! ^^
I think Iceland sounds lovely. It can't be any colder than Saskatchewan, really... And I'm alive. So yes, I approve.

Ooh, Austria is another good option, Arianna! I've never been there before... But then again, I've barely been out of Canada. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 Empty Re: Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 1/20/2010, 6:04 pm

I vote New Guinea! We can kick cannibal butt. It will be good practice for the zombies, but the cannibals will be easier, so they won't be too hard since we're beginners. nod
xD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/20/2010, 6:42 pm

Arianna wrote:I'm 13 on Wii Fit. nod
I think our headquarters should be in Austria. So you guys can all visit me. Very Happy xD

Ooh, yay! Very Happy I like Austria, too.

catbuster wrote:Shad: yes greenland and iceland should have had each others names. I do think that during our travels to wherever we decide the HQ to be we should buld smaller base camps for future journies.

Okai. nod

Hmm . . . yes, yes, that's a good idea . . . we'll raid the nearby towns and hide the base camps in secret locations, then stock them with endless supplies of food, water, bathing facilities, and clothing. Very Happy

Komoda2000 wrote:
shadowsowner888 wrote:Iceland is another good suggestion. Surprised My only objection is that it might be cold . . . though, I once heard that Greenland and Iceland shoulda had the opposite names, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Komoda, what do you think? (I shall add it to the poll if she approves. xD)

Absolutely! nod Assuming by that point that the zombies are gone. Cus a lot of our thoughts on HQ so far are making the opposite assumption that we'll still have to worry about the zombies . . . which we very likely may. xD

We could always have more than one hidden HQ, though, so it wouldn't be a problem at first! ^^
I think Iceland sounds lovely. It can't be any colder than Saskatchewan, really... And I'm alive. So yes, I approve.

Ooh, Austria is another good option, Arianna! I've never been there before... But then again, I've barely been out of Canada. XP

I shall add both Iceland and Austria to the poll, then. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 1312Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 2412Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 3349Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 3548Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/20/2010, 6:45 pm

Alright . . . Austria and Iceland are up, so those who were thinking of them when they voted for other can feel free to change their votes. nod

(Cus, you see, I just tied Other and NG. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 1312Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 2412Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 3349Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 3548Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/20/2010, 6:49 pm

I voted Iceland. It provides a nice mountainous area we could tunnel into and make the base in, and having an area like this could provide many high lookout points. And then their are the fields, wich the enemies would have to cross to get to the base anyway, so we could see them.
see?
Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 Beh5he
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/20/2010, 6:51 pm

Woah! Surprised *points* Sweet . . . I may have to change my vote. xD Cus even if there are cannibals for practice of killing zombies in NG . . . Iceland's just plain smart.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/20/2010, 6:54 pm

There is also plenty of water sources, for Iceland has alot of hotsprings, as I've learned nod
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/20/2010, 7:00 pm

Ah, it seems that Iceland is an excellent idea after all. It's absolutely perfect for the construction of our base.

But, I vote that New Guinea serves as a training base for target practice (on the cannibals). But of course, we only hurt them if they threaten us. Otherwise it would be wrong, because they're every bit as human as we are.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/20/2010, 7:17 pm

That's good, too! Very Happy

Hmm, maybe we could have two separate bases, then, with an underground tunnel connecting them! Very Happy We'll have a mega-fast elevator-type thing to take us back and forth.

Yeah, no killing unless they threaten us. xD And absolutely no eating them.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/20/2010, 10:19 pm

Yes, no eating. Well I'm proud of myself for suggesting Iceland, seeing as it's a very good choice indeed. I also think that's a good idea with the tunnels and the elevator thingy.

We could select a number of certain people to go and train for war, and organize others for things like cooking, breeding and building the HQ.

Eventually we will have to form a democracy and vote for a higher power, and build houses and smaller forts to hold the growing population.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 1/20/2010, 11:39 pm

Darn it, I'm a zombie, guess I can't join xD

*Bares teeth* 'Guys better get fit though, I'll be back soon Wink
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 1/21/2010, 1:43 pm

I vote for Iceland!!!!!!!!! Smile
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/21/2010, 2:52 pm

catbuster wrote:Yes, no eating. Well I'm proud of myself for suggesting Iceland, seeing as it's a very good choice indeed. I also think that's a good idea with the tunnels and the elevator thingy.

We could select a number of certain people to go and train for war, and organize others for things like cooking, breeding and building the HQ.

Eventually we will have to form a democracy and vote for a higher power, and build houses and smaller forts to hold the growing population.

Yeah! Like, when the people sign up from now on, maybe they have to choose what they want to do in the midst of the zombie apocalypse. xD (Cus of course, the carrot planting and hamster breeding comes afterwards, or at least when it's nearly safe. nod)

Yush! Why not a monarchy, though? Very Happy Komoda and I will be nice rulers, I promise . . .

Jade wrote:Darn it, I'm a zombie, guess I can't join xD

*Bares teeth* 'Guys better get fit though, I'll be back soon Wink

OMG! The apocalypse is starting! Surprised *swings The Traveling Shovel of Death at Jade's head*

twilighter3000 wrote:I vote for Iceland!!!!!!!!! Smile

Iceland pwns. smug

*sigh* I'm not so satisfied today with my attempts at getting fit. xP I mean, sure, losing weight is kinda a different thing. But now that I figured out how much my clothes really weigh, Wii Fit's telling me I have eleven more pounds to lose instead of seven and a half. (At least it's better than the twelve point eight I had before exercising, though . . .)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/21/2010, 3:24 pm

Aww, I'm sorry, Shad. Razz
At least you're doing better than I am. The only sport I've done since signing up has been Pickle Ball, in PE. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 1/21/2010, 5:05 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome, Danielle and Ari! Very Happy

I may just have to try this "Wii Fit" that you guys speak of...

iGrievous wrote:
Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome all! You seem like valuable contributions to this club.

I personally think our headquarters should be situated somewhere more remote, like New Guinea, instead of all these American places. It's likely that most of the zombie disease will be caused by H1N1 vaccinations, so it's best we go pretty much anywhere but North America until we have our battle plan mapped out. We'll have to be prepared to fight cannibals if we go to New Guinea, but they're much easier to kill than zombies. We can also convince them to stay on our side if they co-operate. Also, though New Guniea is tropical, it's the least civilized place on earth. Therefore, there'll be more trees and places to hide. We may have to watch for diseases, though... Which is why it'll be a temporary base.

Saddle, 15 minutes isn't wimpy. Running for that amount of time is really hard. It takes incredible endurance. nod Good work!

Let's say, rather, New Zealand. We'll maybe do a little fantasy movie to raise money, and then we'll build a life-size replica of Minas Tirith, wherein our HQ will be housed. That way, we can withstand siege for years. And it's not tropical! It's beautiful and wild like Wisconsin! (As far as I know.)
Eh... New Zealand works. Less cannibalism, I s'pose. It has varying weather, though...so I wouldn't get your hopes set on "not tropical." Though it's not always hot, the weather is unpredictable... We'll have to be geared for everything. What a Face

I like the Minas Tirith idea, but it would probably attract too much attention. Perhaps we can get the technology to build it underground? It could work if we construct a complex and spacious enough tunnel system.

That works. We'll have to hire dwarves to handle that.

We should build it slightly underneath a mountain. That way, we can be sorta above the ground, but unseen! And the topmost part of the tower on the top can be sticking out the top of the mountain, looking like a house.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/21/2010, 7:07 pm

iGrievous wrote:
Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome, Danielle and Ari! Very Happy

I may just have to try this "Wii Fit" that you guys speak of...

iGrievous wrote:
Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome all! You seem like valuable contributions to this club.

I personally think our headquarters should be situated somewhere more remote, like New Guinea, instead of all these American places. It's likely that most of the zombie disease will be caused by H1N1 vaccinations, so it's best we go pretty much anywhere but North America until we have our battle plan mapped out. We'll have to be prepared to fight cannibals if we go to New Guinea, but they're much easier to kill than zombies. We can also convince them to stay on our side if they co-operate. Also, though New Guniea is tropical, it's the least civilized place on earth. Therefore, there'll be more trees and places to hide. We may have to watch for diseases, though... Which is why it'll be a temporary base.

Saddle, 15 minutes isn't wimpy. Running for that amount of time is really hard. It takes incredible endurance. nod Good work!

Let's say, rather, New Zealand. We'll maybe do a little fantasy movie to raise money, and then we'll build a life-size replica of Minas Tirith, wherein our HQ will be housed. That way, we can withstand siege for years. And it's not tropical! It's beautiful and wild like Wisconsin! (As far as I know.)
Eh... New Zealand works. Less cannibalism, I s'pose. It has varying weather, though...so I wouldn't get your hopes set on "not tropical." Though it's not always hot, the weather is unpredictable... We'll have to be geared for everything. What a Face

I like the Minas Tirith idea, but it would probably attract too much attention. Perhaps we can get the technology to build it underground? It could work if we construct a complex and spacious enough tunnel system.

That works. We'll have to hire dwarves to handle that.

We should build it slightly underneath a mountain. That way, we can be sorta above the ground, but unseen! And the topmost part of the tower on the top can be sticking out the top of the mountain, looking like a house.
nod

Ah, splendid idea! That seems like it will work just fine.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 1/21/2010, 8:08 pm

I voted for Iceland. I was gonna vote for Austria, but if the apocalypse starts, it'd be easier for the zombies to get to us since it's landlocked. Iceland is an island so we'd have less to worry about. nod
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/21/2010, 9:11 pm

Yes, and it has mountains, and it's very pretty!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/21/2010, 9:13 pm

And to Shad about the Monarchy: That would work until you guys die so before that happens you guys will have to choose a 2nd in power or the people will vote.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/21/2010, 9:22 pm

catbuster wrote:And to Shad about the Monarchy: That would work until you guys die so before that happens you guys will have to choose a 2nd in power or the people will vote.
I don't know about the others, but I'm never dying. Evil or Very Mad
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/21/2010, 11:41 pm

Alrighty then, I guess Mo is our eternal power.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/21/2010, 11:47 pm

You've got that right! Wink

Though, I guess I must die some day, considering I'm human... But I won't fall at the hand of zombies, I can guarantee you.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/22/2010, 2:04 am

I am third in power, am I correct? smug
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/22/2010, 8:47 am

Nickname: Wormtail, or The Mad Hatter
Species: Shapeshifter
Method of Getting Fit: Typing, eating Edy's, reading, and running, and the Wii.
How much do you agree to the rules: Don't trust me. XD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/23/2010, 10:30 am

Right! I'm sure we can convince the dwarves to help us. ^^ Those are good ideas.

Shall I make the declaration official, then, regarding all the hideout stuff? Surprised

I'm not dying either, for the record. ^^ I'm a werepire, and that's really just a shapeshifting vampire, so I'm immortal. If somebody kills me, though . . . Ari's our third on power, she's right. xD So, she can have my throne.

Meheheh. >.> Wii Fit is making me mad.

And I feel so sorry for my friends . . . I've tried to tell them all about the zombie apocalypse, but they don't believe me! D= They're gonna die. *sigh* They didn't even think it was true after I told them about Jamie's involvement in it.

Welcome, Wormy! ^^ Lol, I assure that I will be keeping an eye on you . . . xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next