The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

+24
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Cyn431
Sharkbait
FOREIGN?!
Imagine
Jesus4Eternity
Malicious Nightmares
Miss_Alice
xSophiexx16
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
The Mad Hatter
Jade
catbuster
twilighter3000
Arianna
Webkinz-lover#1
Noah the Flood
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Crystal Aura
SaddleClub
iGrievous
Jinx
Komoda
shadowsowner888
28 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Empty Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 6:01 pm

Welcome, young stranger. So you believe us, eh? You don't doubt that there will be a zombie apocalypse some time in the near future (which there will)? Well, I can see you'll fit right in, then.

Here at GFFTZA - or, if you prefer, the Get Fit club - our one main purpose is obvious. To get fit. This is so we can outrun all the other people when the zombies come to eat us. You may survive, you may not. But if you do, you have permission to join Komoda and I when we plant carrots to make a living and breed hamsters until they evolve into humanoid life forms so we won't be lonely.

We do have a few rules, if you must know.

Ze Ruules (encrypted so that zombies cannot comprehend this title)

1. No zombies allowed. You become one, you're out of the club.
  2. You may not become more fit than Komoda.
  3. You must be willing to make a living as a carrot planter and/or a hamster breeder if you make it through this.
  4. No betraying your fellow members to the zombies.
  5. No associating with the zombies.
  6. No causing the zombie apocalypse.

Memberlist
Shadow - President, 98% Werepire Shiftling and 2% Bird
Komoda - Vice President, Human
Arianna - Honorary Vice President, Half-Human and Half-Computer (Linux)
Mea - Psychiatrist, Seer
iGri the Great - Composor, Núménorian/Kaleesh
Saddle - Member, Demigod
Crystal - Member, Human
Twarry - Member, Giant Hamster Thingy
Noah the Pumpkin King - Member, Psychic Werepire
WL - Member, Vampire
Danielle - Member, Werewolf
Catbuster - Bomb Expert, Human
Wormy - Member, Shapeshifter
Jess - Member, Half-Vampire and Half-Human
Sophie - Member, Witch Animagus
Alice - Member, Hunter Of Many Things
Blacka-Blacka - Assassin, Shadow Creature
Amanda - Member, Human
Largo - Mascot, Voice (though he insists he's a human)
Venom - Member, Voice
Yuki - Member, Voice
Alan - Member, Voice
Kimiko - Member, Voice
Lacey - Member, 50% Rock star, 48% ghostie, 2% fan girl
The Masked Avenger - Spear-Maker, Glow in the Dark Dinosaur
Seal - Comic Maker, 90% Wolf, 10% Tiger
Cyn - Recruiter and Statisticator, Rockstar Sibyl
Rosie - Mea-botherer, Flower Bender
Zuzu - Unicorn Tamer, Sunshine Pixie
Saku-chan - Member, 50% human, 50% ninja
Rae - Member, Zombie Hata
Becca - Carrot Maker, 50% Human, 50% Ninja Dinosaur
Kiri - Member, 50% Chaos Entity, 50% Order Entity
Bee - Member, Vampire

Sign up now - before it's too late. Simply fill out this form and you're in - unless your species is . . . well, zombie.

Nickname:
Species:
Job in the GFFTZA:
Method of getting fit:
How much you agree to the rules:

While you're here, let's have some fun, and meet our mascot! Very Happy His name is Largo, he's my fiancee, and he hates zombies! He fits right in. (That image comes from Megatokyo.com, and no, he doesn't usually dress like that . . . it's his identity in a game similar to Runescape. xD)
Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 0919

I also have some crappy comics for the club! They're in the spoiler. Also check out the following video for our (unofficial as of now) theme song! Very Happy
The Zombie Apocalypse
Spoiler:

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 5/15/2010, 8:21 am; edited 26 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 1312Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 2412Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 3349Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 3548Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Empty Re: Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 6:52 pm

The GFFTZA HQ
So far, we only have rough ideas for our bases. Once the details are sorted out, I will elaborate further and add sketches.

Iceland: Where our main base is situated. It will be halfway up in a mountain, in a sort of cave-like structure that we can make with bombs. It will be disguised with a door that looks like a rock, similar to the one in the Varden. That particular spot would be good so we'd be able to see people approaching from air or land. (More details/drawing later)

New Guinea: This will be our training base. It will be accessed through a marsh via a port hole on one of the dirt walls. From underwater it can be opened, leading to a room where any water that escaped the marsh can drain. The actual base will only be accessible through a door past the draining room. (More details later)

Rough sketch of training base:

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Avotn9

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 2/28/2010, 2:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Empty Re: Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by Jinx 1/17/2010, 7:00 pm

Nickname:Mea
Species:Seer
Method of getting fit:Hanging this poster on my wall!
How much you agree to the rules:Very well, sah!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:02 pm

((Gri will be reposting soon. xD I'll add him when he does.))

Komoda - welcome! xD Even though you were technically already in, since you were on the memberlist. I can see you're working very hard to get fit. Do you feel it's been working well? (And I'm glad you like rule number two. xD)

Welcome, Mea. I hope this Seer isn't a form of zombie? Surprised *feigning cluelessness*

I must say, that's a very creative way of getting fit. xD

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 1/17/2010, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 1312Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 2412Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 3349Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 3548Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 1/17/2010, 7:03 pm

Um. No....There awesomer! Very Happy
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:05 pm

I see. smug

I feel like filling out a form. xD

Nickname: Shadow
Species: Werepire Shiftling
Method of getting fit: Any exercise on Wii Fit that's 2.5 METs or more, for 48 minutes according to the in-game timer.
How much you agree to the rules: . . . Well, you see . . . smug Ha! Not telling.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 7:06 pm

Thank you for the kind welcome, Ado! XP Yes, the method is working slightly... It makes me more tired than anything, but I only just started a few weeks ago.

Welcome, Mea! A seer is a prophet of some sort, is it not?

Loverly form, Shad'. XDD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 1/17/2010, 7:07 pm

Nickname: iGri the Great
Species: Núménorian/Kaleesh
Method of getting fit: Listening to Howard Shore all day.
How much you agree to the rules: Well, I agree to one two and six. . . But if you don't make up a random possision of authority for me (Approved by me, too,) Then I might just break number 6. xD
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 7:14 pm

Welcome, iGri! And if you break number six, that would make our world all the much more exciting, wouldn't it?
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 1/17/2010, 7:25 pm

Well, sure, there might be a point to this club.

Wait a minute! What if the zombies are already here! What if they entered when Jamie Ateara opened a portal to 'heck'?!?!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 7:28 pm

If zombies were already here, we would surely know about it. Unless the FBI has them hidden... Then the apocalypse would clearly be as a result of the FBI's mistake of not killing the creatures instantly.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 1/17/2010, 7:36 pm

No, the zombies live amongst us as normal people, until they are activated by the ultimate evil; Wolfgang Amadaus Mozart!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:41 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:Thank you for the kind welcome, Ado! XP Yes, the method is working slightly... It makes me more tired than anything, but I only just started a few weeks ago.

Welcome, Mea! A seer is a prophet of some sort, is it not?

Loverly form, Shad'. XDD

You're welcome! xP Yeah, I get that too . . . I find listening to music (or Pirates of the Caribbean DVDs) helps, cus it lets me zone out and forget the tiredness at least when I'm exercising. xD

iGrievous wrote:Nickname: iGri the Great
Species: Núménorian/Kaleesh
Method of getting fit: Listening to Howard Shore all day.
How much you agree to the rules: Well, I agree to one two and six. . . But if you don't make up a random possision of authority for me (Approved by me, too,) Then I might just break number 6. xD

Welcome, iGri the Great. xD You must have very muscular ears.

iGrievous wrote:Well, sure, there might be a point to this club.

Wait a minute! What if the zombies are already here! What if they entered when Jamie Ateara opened a portal to 'heck'?!?!

I think you may be right. Surprised

Komoda2000 wrote:If zombies were already here, we would surely know about it. Unless the FBI has them hidden... Then the apocalypse would clearly be as a result of the FBI's mistake of not killing the creatures instantly.

Well, what if Jamie's keeping them hidden in the basement? He plots to take over the world. And nobody even knows! Surprised He's one nasty vampire.

iGrievous wrote:No, the zombies live amongst us as normal people, until they are activated by the ultimate evil; Wolfgang Amadaus Mozart!

No! Surprised The Japanese fellow?! He was so innocent! (Intentionally wrong about the nationality. nod)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 1/17/2010, 7:43 pm

Nickname: Saddle
Species: Demigod
Method of getting fit: Playing Wii Fit and running on the treadmill in the basement when I can, participating in gym as much as I can, and running around my house while dancing and singing along to random songs when I'm home alone
How much you agree to the rules: I agree with them, but I'll only completely agree to #3 if I get 50% of the carrots I grow and I get to keep some hamsters as pets.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:45 pm

A demigod, I see? You'll be good to have around . . . xD Especially if the zombies are Hades's minions.

Welcome! :3 And, absolutely. I mean, we gotta eat too, and undoubtedly we're gonna run out of room for hamsters at Komoda's and my places. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 1/17/2010, 7:46 pm

Yes, I will have some very helpful connections. nod xD

Thank you for the welcome, and thank you for agreeing to my requests. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 7:48 pm

Alrighty, Gri... Funny actually, I intend on naming my first child Wolfgang.

Same here, Shadow! Except instead I just listen to music, preferably something energizing like HU or Brokencyde (as I mentioned earlier).

O.o Well, I vote we slay Jamie now. He would be just dead weight if he decided to join us anyway, so he's useless. We have to take precautions here and that means at times sacrificing the potentially innocent.

Welcome, Saddle! Very Happy I find your terms for #3 reasonable.

That's true, Shadow. I do have quite a large yard, though... But then again, our winters are colder than the arctic. Literally.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:52 pm

Woah, that's right! Surprised

Lol, I actually only ever did it once, to be honest. xD But it helped.

YES! That's agreed. He's not a member in the first place, so we wouldn't be breaking any rules by doing so. smug Shall I give him a message next time I see him? Or should we wait for the proper moment?

Lol, yes, they'll probably need to be kept inside. xD But you never know . . . we might all have to hide out in Hawaii instead, just to get away from the zombies. So we may all end up living in shacks. xP
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 1/17/2010, 7:58 pm

No, Hawaii is too tropical. We need somewhere more moderate. And more wild, where trees grow by the kabillions! I vote either Wisconsin or Oregon, and possibly any U.S. near West-Coast state with a national park in it. And Hawaii does not count.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 1/17/2010, 8:24 pm

*Raises hand*
I vote for Illinois!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 8:34 pm

Nickname: Crystal
Species: Mankind
Method of getting fit: Chin ups, Wii fit, treadmill running...
How much you agree to the rules: I firmly beleive that zombies will cause havoc and utter catastrophe in the near future.
*Envisions future-self pushing undead zombie down a snake pit*
And I don't mind the rest,
I can stomach it

Hee-hee Twisted Evil

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 1/18/2010, 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/17/2010, 8:37 pm

Nickname: Twarry Very Happy
Species: Giant Hamster Thingy
Method of getting fit: Running around on that wheel thing
How much you agree to the rules: All of them...but you can't breed me. Period. Unless the other hamster is Jacob Black.
Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 899677
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 8:38 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Nickname: Twarry Very Happy
Species: Giant Hamster Thingy
Method of getting fit: Running around on that wheel thing
How much you agree to the rules: All of them...but you can't breed me. Period. Unless the other hamster is Jacob Black.
Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o 899677

xD (I would do the same if I were your species)
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/17/2010, 8:39 pm

My species pwns. At least the zombies won't eat me. Smile I'll just step on them.

(*squish, squish, squish*)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/17/2010, 8:50 pm

I'll just push 'em right down an abyss.

evil

*High-fives*
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next