The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

+24
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Cyn431
Sharkbait
FOREIGN?!
Imagine
Jesus4Eternity
Malicious Nightmares
Miss_Alice
xSophiexx16
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
The Mad Hatter
Jade
catbuster
twilighter3000
Arianna
Webkinz-lover#1
Noah the Flood
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Crystal Aura
SaddleClub
iGrievous
Jinx
Komoda
shadowsowner888
28 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Empty Re: Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by SaddleClub 1/17/2010, 8:55 pm

The other day I ran on my family's treadmill for like 15 minutes. I guess I'm really wimpy cuz it seemed like so much work! xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Empty Re: Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/17/2010, 9:00 pm

LOL. Today I worked my but off on my wheel thingy.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Siggy Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 9:04 pm

Welcome all! You seem like valuable contributions to this club.

I personally think our headquarters should be situated somewhere more remote, like New Guinea, instead of all these American places. It's likely that most of the zombie disease will be caused by H1N1 vaccinations, so it's best we go pretty much anywhere but North America until we have our battle plan mapped out. We'll have to be prepared to fight cannibals if we go to New Guinea, but they're much easier to kill than zombies. We can also convince them to stay on our side if they co-operate. Also, though New Guniea is tropical, it's the least civilized place on earth. Therefore, there'll be more trees and places to hide. We may have to watch for diseases, though... Which is why it'll be a temporary base.

Saddle, 15 minutes isn't wimpy. Running for that amount of time is really hard. It takes incredible endurance. nod Good work!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/17/2010, 9:24 pm

Nickname: Noah The Pumpkin King
Species: Psycic Werepire (AHhah..Shadow...i remember us talking about that xD) Dryud (Very Happy)
Method of getting fit: Jumping trees! Very Happy
How much you agree to the rules: Hmm...maybe not number four. Because seriously, if its between me and some other person, even if yall are great friends, I'm sooo tripping you. NO offense that is.

Last edited by Noah the Pumpkin King on 1/17/2010, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 9:27 pm

Welcome, Noah!

And yes, I have the same opinion on rule number 4 as you do. That's why I'm staying fit so that I can outrun anyone before they have the chance to do something like that to me.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 1/17/2010, 10:17 pm

Nickname: WL is fine.
Species: Hm.. Vampire : D
Method of getting fit: Typing. (: It exercises your fingers. xP And playing Wii. Haha.
How much you agree to the rules: I agree. I'll be a carrot farmer, without me, your hamsters wouldn't be fed, then couldn't be bred. >:]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 10:19 pm

Welcome, WL! :3

Dangit, forgot to run today... I shall try to tonight if I get my homework done... >.<
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 1/17/2010, 10:21 pm

Hiya, Mo. Very Happy
Oh! That reminds me, I still have Algebra homework to do..
*Groan*
I'll talk to you guys later! (:
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 10:42 pm

Hey! And bye now, I guess... Good luck with your homework! At least you can look forward to not doing it when the apocalypse happens. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/18/2010, 11:16 am

Nice, Shadow. nod

Nickname: I be Arianna.
Species: Half-human, half-computer.
Method of getting fit: Procrastination! And skiing. xD
How much you agree to the rules: Very much. nod

Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 1/18/2010, 1:15 pm

I would go play Wii Fit right now, but I have too much homework to do. xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 1/18/2010, 8:29 pm

Nickname: Danielle
Species: Werewolf
Method of getting fit: Getting through my mountainload of HW everyday so I can actually move, lol Razz
How much you agree to the rules: Uhh, IDK, I promise I won't become a zombie! Smile
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 1/18/2010, 10:33 pm

Yikes, I might die in the zombie apocalypse! I just did Wii Fitness and I'm 40! :O
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 1/18/2010, 11:34 pm

I did Wii Fit yesterday (or the day before, I forget xD) and I got my exact age!! Very Happy
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 1/19/2010, 5:20 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome all! You seem like valuable contributions to this club.

I personally think our headquarters should be situated somewhere more remote, like New Guinea, instead of all these American places. It's likely that most of the zombie disease will be caused by H1N1 vaccinations, so it's best we go pretty much anywhere but North America until we have our battle plan mapped out. We'll have to be prepared to fight cannibals if we go to New Guinea, but they're much easier to kill than zombies. We can also convince them to stay on our side if they co-operate. Also, though New Guniea is tropical, it's the least civilized place on earth. Therefore, there'll be more trees and places to hide. We may have to watch for diseases, though... Which is why it'll be a temporary base.

Saddle, 15 minutes isn't wimpy. Running for that amount of time is really hard. It takes incredible endurance. nod Good work!

Let's say, rather, New Zealand. We'll maybe do a little fantasy movie to raise money, and then we'll build a life-size replica of Minas Tirith, wherein our HQ will be housed. That way, we can withstand siege for years. And it's not tropical! It's beautiful and wild like Wisconsin! (As far as I know.)
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/19/2010, 7:42 pm

Welcome, Danielle and Ari! Very Happy

I may just have to try this "Wii Fit" that you guys speak of...

iGrievous wrote:
Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome all! You seem like valuable contributions to this club.

Let's say, rather, New Zealand. We'll maybe do a little fantasy movie to raise money, and then we'll build a life-size replica of Minas Tirith, wherein our HQ will be housed. That way, we can withstand siege for years. And it's not tropical! It's beautiful and wild like Wisconsin! (As far as I know.)
Eh... New Zealand works. Less cannibalism, I s'pose. It has varying weather, though...so I wouldn't get your hopes set on "not tropical." Though it's not always hot, the weather is unpredictable... We'll have to be geared for everything. What a Face

I like the Minas Tirith idea, but it would probably attract too much attention. Perhaps we can get the technology to build it underground? It could work if we construct a complex and spacious enough tunnel system.

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 1/19/2010, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/19/2010, 8:03 pm

Our Wii Sports says I'm 35, atleast on my first try it did. Hahh xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 1/19/2010, 8:13 pm

Blehh... think I remember getting... like, the same score on Wii fit...

On my first try, too, of course xD
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 1/19/2010, 8:34 pm

Once, mine told me I was 53....Now i'm like, 40
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/19/2010, 8:50 pm

ZOMG, I must join!

Nickname:Catbuster
Species: human (i think ;])
Method of getting fit: Eatin carrots
How much you agree to the rules: I agree to all of them *evil cackle* O.O you didn't hear that.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/19/2010, 9:20 pm

I'm 14 on Wii Fit. I did it today. And failed . . . it turns out my clothes weigh a lot less than I thought. xP

Crystal Aura wrote:
Nickname: Crystal
Species: Mankind
Method of getting fit: Chin ups, Wii fit, treadmill running...
How much you agree to the rules: I firmly beleive that zombies will cause havoc and utter catastrophe in the near future.
*Envisions future-self pushing undead zombie down a snake pit*
And I don't mind the rest,
I can stomach it

Hee-hee Twisted Evil

Welcome. smug

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:Nickname: Twarry Very Happy
Species: Giant Hamster Thingy
Method of getting fit: Running around on that wheel thing
How much you agree to the rules: All of them...but you can't breed me. Period. Unless the other hamster is Jacob Black.
Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 899677

If we get a hold of Jacob, we'll let you know. xD Welcome!

OMG. I quite agree, now that you say that H1N1 thing. >.> And psh, cannibals will be easy to pwn. xD With all us l33t peeps here - except for the humans, but they're really cool too.

Noah the Pumpkin King wrote:Nickname: Noah The Pumpkin King
Species: Psycic Werepire (AHhah..Shadow...i remember us talking about that xD) Dryud (Very Happy)
Method of getting fit: Jumping trees! Very Happy
How much you agree to the rules: Hmm...maybe not number four. Because seriously, if its between me and some other person, even if yall are great friends, I'm sooo tripping you. NO offense that is.

Welcome. xD

Webkinz-lover#1 wrote:Nickname: WL is fine.
Species: Hm.. Vampire : D
Method of getting fit: Typing. (: It exercises your fingers. xP And playing Wii. Haha.
How much you agree to the rules: I agree. I'll be a carrot farmer, without me, your hamsters wouldn't be fed, then couldn't be bred. >:]

Welcome! :3

Arianna wrote:Nice, Shadow. nod

Nickname: I be Arianna.
Species: Half-human, half-computer.
Method of getting fit: Procrastination! And skiing. xD
How much you agree to the rules: Very much. nod

Very Happy

Procrastination is a lovely exercise! nod Welcome.

twilighter3000 wrote:Nickname: Danielle
Species: Werewolf
Method of getting fit: Getting through my mountainload of HW everyday so I can actually move, lol Razz
How much you agree to the rules: Uhh, IDK, I promise I won't become a zombie! Smile

Welcome! That's good that you promise . . . but, we'll see. xD

Komoda2000 wrote:Welcome, Danielle and Ari! Very Happy

I may just have to try this "Wii Fit" that you guys speak of...

iGrievous wrote:

Eh... New Zealand works. Less cannibalism, I s'pose. It has varying weather, though...so I wouldn't get your hopes set on "not tropical." Though it's not always hot, the weather is unpredictable... We'll have to be geared for everything. What a Face

I like the Minas Tirith idea, but it would probably attract too much attention. Perhaps we can get the technology to build it underground? It could work if we construct a complex and spacious enough tunnel system.

Perfect! >Very Happy I'll turn into a giant digging tunneler thingy . . . or hire a drill team or something.

I think we need to make a final decision on this. :O I shall put up a poll!

catbuster wrote:ZOMG, I must join!

Nickname:Catbuster
Species: human (i think ;])
Method of getting fit: Eatin carrots
How much you agree to the rules: I agree to all of them *evil cackle* O.O you didn't hear that.

Welcome. smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 1312Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 2412Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 3349Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 3548Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/19/2010, 9:25 pm

Thank you, and shadow if I may I have a suggestion about the headquarters? I think that we should start on iceland because since the zombies obviously don't have brains they won't be able to remember that iceland is actually greens o we will be safe.

And furthermore I suggest that once our hamster friends are fully evolved we should branch out and begin to colanize in other areas.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/19/2010, 10:25 pm

Iceland is another good suggestion. Surprised My only objection is that it might be cold . . . though, I once heard that Greenland and Iceland shoulda had the opposite names, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Komoda, what do you think? (I shall add it to the poll if she approves. xD)

Absolutely! nod Assuming by that point that the zombies are gone. Cus a lot of our thoughts on HQ so far are making the opposite assumption that we'll still have to worry about the zombies . . . which we very likely may. xD

We could always have more than one hidden HQ, though, so it wouldn't be a problem at first! ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 1312Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 2412Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 3349Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 3548Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/20/2010, 2:27 am

I'm 13 on Wii Fit. nod
I think our headquarters should be in Austria. So you guys can all visit me. Very Happy xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Get fit for the zombie apocalypse! :o - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/20/2010, 2:42 pm

Shad: yes greenland and iceland should have had each others names. I do think that during our travels to wherever we decide the HQ to be we should buld smaller base camps for future journies.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next