The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case)

+2
Miss_Alice
Yoshi'sLove
6 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Who is the best intern?

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Left1033%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Right10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Left1033%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Right10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Left1017%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Right10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Left100%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Left1017%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Right10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Left100%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case)

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/25/2010, 11:15 pm

OOC: *ignores Mioko*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case)

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/25/2010, 11:17 pm

{You know what?Idon't know why I even put the NCIS PRP up...What do you want for you birthday other then Bones?After ou answere this I am going to ignore you to...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 11:17 pm

{Ew. Absolutely not. e.e}

Alice kinda spaced off after that, thinking 'Would Booth really shoot him in between the eyes?' Her head started to tilt to the side. She blinked a few times in thought and came up with the answer: 'Yes, Bambi would probably do that.'
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 11:20 pm

{*sighs* You two fight waaaaaaaaaay to often. And frankly, it's annoying. -.-'}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/25/2010, 11:22 pm

{We do not fight that often!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/26/2010, 9:51 pm

"No, not neccessarily between the eyes," I replied, my voice hinting at fear. Booth really was scary.

OOC: Yes, that will be icky. Invite Sweets, but not her. xD
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 24 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/26/2010, 9:57 pm

{Rofl...}

Alice snickered. "Oh, psh. Bambi's just a softy."

{I have one thing to say:}

{Germany: ITALY! You may speak!}
{-The camera pans to Italy-}
{Italy: PASTA~ xDDDD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/26/2010, 10:01 pm

"Say that when you're at the receiving end of his pistol."

OOC:
Germany: Italy? Where are you?
Italy: With my beloved pasta~!

Italy: Japan! Morning! HUG!
Japan: NO. *pushes Italy away*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/26/2010, 10:04 pm

{I'm on the second one, still trying to find english subtitles...}
{But those are funny. xD}
{Greece+Japan are AWESOME! Very Happy}

"I have been." She muttered, crossing her arms infront of her chest. "Many times."

{I take a look at enormous-- *winces*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/26/2010, 10:12 pm

{OH,}
{MY.}
{GOD.}

{THE GUY WHO PLAYS GERMANY'S VOICE IS ALSO THE GUY WHO PLAYS YAGARI'S VOICE!!! *screams, faints of terror*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/26/2010, 10:15 pm

{OH.}
{MY}
{GOD} (For the second time...)

{AND THE GUY WHO PLAYS AMERICA'S VOICE IT THE GUY WHO PLAY USUI FROM KARIN (Chibi Vampire)!!!!!!!}
{*runs around screaming, hits a wall, and faints*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/26/2010, 10:16 pm

OOC: They say subbed on them.... ?

"Well then, you feel my pain. Believe me, you should have been here with Howard Epps. He almost killed Cam, Zack, Brennan, and Booth.
And the Gravedigger. He almost killed me, Brennan, and Booth.
Ask them how they feel if you ever get to visit Hades. Which I hope you don't."

OOC: I'm trying to imagine Hodgins saying these things, and it's working quite well.

OOC: *slap* STOP THAT!!!! YOU ARE NOT TAMAKI, AND YOU ARE A GIRL!!!!!!!

Last edited by Miss_Miyu on 4/29/2010, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/26/2010, 10:17 pm

OOC: *moves wall so she falls off into a lake* *grin*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/26/2010, 10:28 pm

{Not when you click on the picture like a lazy person. nod }

And she'd heard all the stories. From Bambi of course.
The time Howard Epps escaped from prison, planted wall plaster [?] in a glass shell into his decapitated ex-wife's head, and almost killed Cam. And Booth, and Brennan, and Zach.
Then there was the Gravedigger stories. (which, frankly, still gives her nightmares.) [weren't Alice and Miyu there for the time Booth got kidnapped?]
She snapped out of her thoughts. "I doubt I'll ever see them. Ever."

{Oww~}
{*doesn't fall* Razz}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/29/2010, 10:00 pm

I grinned. "Oh, I don't know. I know some things that we could do that would get us both sent down there." My grin became ear-to-ear.

OOC: LAZY!

*pushes into lake then laughs as she jumps in*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/29/2010, 10:08 pm

OOC: Dude, everytime I listen to If You're Good To Mama, after she says reciprocity, the Enormous ~~~~~ song starts playing in my head. BAH. o_e
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/30/2010, 11:37 pm

{That sucks...guess what I am listeing to? High School Never Ends!Again!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/30/2010, 11:40 pm

OOC: Unedited?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/30/2010, 11:45 pm

{YES! Yes and YES!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/1/2010, 12:07 am

OOC: I take a look at my enormous *WINCES*

The internet is really really great.
FOR ~~~~!!!!

TREKKIE!!!!

Trekkie: What do you think they do after, hmmm?
Everyone else: Hehe. Yeah.
Kate: EWWWWWWWW!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/1/2010, 12:24 am

{LOL...the other song that we were listeing to was not okay!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/2/2010, 11:36 pm

OOC: The Enormous, Internet.... what? The Date song?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/2/2010, 11:42 pm

OOC: ALICE. REPLY BEFORE I SHANK YOU WITH A PIECE OF BARTO/JUMBY'S BROKEN MIRROR AND THEN STUFF YOU INTO A CUPBOARD. WHILE THIS IS GOING ON, I WILL BE WEARING AN ANIME MASK. I WILL HAVE THAT BUTCHER KNIFE. MAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/3/2010, 10:35 pm

Miss_Miyu wrote:I grinned. "Oh, I don't know. I know some things that we could do that would get us both sent down there." My grin became ear-to-ear.

OOC: LAZY!

*pushes into lake then laughs as she jumps in*

She smirked, a light blush dancing on her cheeks.

{Shorty... e.e}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/3/2010, 11:09 pm

"Oh, why is it so easy to make you blush?" I asked, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

OOC: Poor poor Tamaki.... hysterical
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next