The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case)

+2
Miss_Alice
Yoshi'sLove
6 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Who is the best intern?

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Left1033%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Right10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Left1033%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Right10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Left1017%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Right10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Left100%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Left1017%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Right10 17% 
[ 1 ]
Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Left100%Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Empty Re: Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case)

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/3/2010, 11:11 pm

OOC: You should join the chat. nod
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Empty Re: Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case)

Post by Miss_Alice 5/3/2010, 11:30 pm

Miss_Miyu wrote:"Oh, why is it so easy to make you blush?" I asked, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

OOC: Poor poor Tamaki.... hysterical

"I dunno..." Alice replied, her blush darkened slightly. "It happens all the time though..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/5/2010, 4:12 pm

{Hey, you thought I was the one who needed to post! Razz It's your turn...}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/6/2010, 10:20 pm

"Good thing I'm not a vampire, I'd go Hannibal Lecter on you." I grinned.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Bones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 SiggyBones: The Problem in the Lockdown.(Over) Aristocrat in the Alley. (Current Case) - Page 25 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/15/2010, 10:52 pm

OOC: WOULD YOU PLEASE REPLY.
O-O
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/19/2010, 1:17 am

(My reply is short... *failfailfail*)

In result, her blush darkened even more, if that was possible.

(Your. Sig. Is. Flipping. Awesome. Very Happy)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/19/2010, 3:40 pm

OOC: QUIT. FLIPPING. BULSHING. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY. e_e

I grinned. "Making you blush is so easy."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/23/2010, 8:27 pm

Alice huffed quietly, her skin color returning to it's normal color again. "Yeah, I know..."

{Speaking of blushing, after the High School Talent show Friday night, Allie kept making me blush! Embarassed Jeez...}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/23/2010, 8:31 pm

OOC: Good. Job. Allie. I LD applaud her. xD

"Now what do you want to do? Brennan and Booth should be back soon."

OOC: They should come back next post. Kay?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/23/2010, 8:33 pm

{Meanie. Razz xD}

Alice blinked, lost in her thoughts. She looked at Hodgins with large eyes. "I dunno."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/25/2010, 4:23 pm

Booth got out of the car and slammed the door. Without turning, he marched up to the doors of the Jeffersonian.
He'd just started another argument with her.
No one was winning yet.

OOC: What should they argue about?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/27/2010, 3:47 pm

OOC: HELLO???
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/2/2010, 9:20 pm

OOC: I know you're on.
OMG-- Did you find out if you were in the play?!?!?!?!
Would you please reply?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/2/2010, 11:38 pm

Brennan watched from the car and waited for him to walk inside before climbing out of the car and slamming the car door.
She jumped up the steps and made a beeline to her office. And then she slammed that door too.

{Uh, excuse my lateness. Embarassed}
{BTW- Nice music on the flashdrive. xD HOTBLOODED! *sings along* I'll have the flashdrive on Friday, because I can't get my phone to open. *growls*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/3/2010, 3:43 pm

I stared. "Well. Um... I'd say... Another arguement?"

OOC: You. Are. Freaking. Absent. I. Brought. The. Freaking. Duck. Tape. Today. And. I. Brought. Luigi. AND. Yoshi.
*shmack*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 3:51 pm

OOMM or OOC: Alice why are you not here today? rainy
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/16/2010, 8:33 pm

OOC: Re- ply?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 5:46 pm

Alice jumped slightly at the slamming of doors, and nodded. "I totally agree..." She said with a slight nod.

{Excuse my lateness... Embarassed}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/18/2010, 7:59 pm

OOC: THAT is not lateness. THAT is being lame. xP

"What do you figure it was about this time?" I asked, staring at the spot where Brennan had been.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 8:02 pm

{Razz}

Alice shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?"

{Shortie post!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/18/2010, 8:13 pm

"Take an educated guess," I suggested.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/18/2010, 8:19 pm

She looked at her twin. "Hey, you're the twin with the brain... You guess..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/18/2010, 8:41 pm

I stuck my tongue out at my twin.

OOC: What should they argue about? Seriously, they can't argue about nothing at all....
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25