The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please."

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 Empty Re: Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please."

Post by Avé 3/29/2010, 8:47 pm

ooc - Ooh, a fire. 0__o Sweet. xD

Now, Becca, not only do you need to post, but you really should get on Facebook. I've got news. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 Empty Re: Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please."

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 8:52 pm

OOC: xD, Avvy. Very Happy

And yes, Forreh, please post.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 Siggy
Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 SiggyStarbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 Siggy
Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 SiggyStarbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 11:17 am

OOC: Forreh?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 1:47 pm

ooc - Yeah... Forrey? You there?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/11/2010, 8:06 pm

Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 De7axtStarbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 9zmzgmStarbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 2dv6frbStarbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 286sjfp
COLOR [ M Y ] WORLD
ignore all the lines, i don't care if our brushes intwine

jovi marjorie annjeliet eversong
..........................................................................................................................................................

For a moment, everything seemed like a blur. Matt sat down next to Francesca, and everything seemed okay. Then, with flashing sirens and wter pouring down from the ceiling I knew something was up. I let out a small yelp, surprised at the current turn of events as someone screamed 'FIRE!' and shot up out of my seat, seeing Francesca do the same. "Come on!" I called out to them, turning around and looking back behind the counter for (gahiforgothisnameandican'tlookatthefirstpage D:). He quickly came running out and made a b-line for the door. So much for chivalry.

..........................................................................................................................................................

IT'S EASY TO SEE.
it's drawn on your face.
THESE ARE THE MOMENTS
that i can't replace.

post status: done.
    notes: o.o
    lyrics: mine.
    outfit: Moccasins, denim skirt, white v-neck, bronze bangles, and floral leggings.
    word count:
    credit: Template, lyrics, content, everything by yours truely. Steal, and I will rip out your throat. Thanks.
    face claim: alexis bledel.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/11/2010, 8:18 pm

BLACK HOLES & REVELATIONS
[ our hopes & expectations ]

Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 V789ra

this ship is taking me far away from the memories of the people who care if i live or die
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT ANYMORE
you electrify my life - let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

Matt looked up as the commotion began. For a moment, he couldn't tell where the smoke was coming from, though he didn't have time to even try to figure it out. Francesca and Jovi were already out of their seats, so he decided to do the same. Rushing towards the door, he held it open for the two of them, quickly gesturing for them to get out. There weren't many people that had been in Starbucks that day, apparently, because it seemed as if everyone was already out.

if we live our life in fear, i'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again[/size]
KILL THE PRAYERS FOR LOVE & PEACE
love is our resistance, we can't pretend - they won't stop breaking us down

out of character ?
play by ? Landon Liboiron
lyrics ? Starlight and Resistance, both by Muse.
credit ? Template by me... don't steal.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 12:19 am

JUSTABYSTANDERWATCHINGYOU

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 2hi31w4
~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

Sitting here… Staring at you…
MEANT TO BE
You’re sitting there… Staring at me…
MEANT TO BE
But was it
MEANT TO BE

Francesca Elizabeth Hathaway~ 25~ Silent And Sweet
Likes: Art, writing, romance novels, reading, quiet time, thinking.
Dislikes: Sports, yelling, people gawking, snotty girls, fashion freaks

Fransesca stays calm as she files out of the building, the slight smoke burning her throat only slightly. She pulls both Jovi and Matt out with her, a worried expression covering her face. "Are you okay?" She asks, looking them both over with a nervous expression. Though there is a small burn mark on her left arm, she doesn't notice, just keeps trying to tend to her friends. "Did any of you get burned?" She asked, moving a strand of hair away from her face and giving them a once-over.

A small smile lights up my lips
???
As you slowly walk forward.
???
You smile as well,
???
And I question us
???
No more.

Notes: Uhm... I decided to make it action-y, if ya don't mind. xD
Lyrics: Made ‘em up.
Words: No idea.
Template: Mine. Starbucks, Sharpies, and - "Oh, decaf, please." - Page 3 Icon_smile

Face Claim?: Emma Watson
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3