The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megatokyo

+3
Miss_Alice
Noah the Flood
shadowsowner888
7 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Megatokyo Empty Megatokyo

Post by shadowsowner888 1/29/2010, 6:59 pm

M3G470KY0
(Megatokyo)

Maturity: The manga/webcomic is rather PG-13, so I'm gonna say maximum possible for here. xD
Fantasy: Magical girls and zombies.

Welcome to this lovely roleplay! Here we get to play characters from Megatokyo, both the original ones and characters of our own. Clones might be allowed later on, if there gets to be any sort of demand for it, but as far as I know, the few people who plan on participating don't have overlapping wishes for characters. So . . . yup, no clones for now.

Don't know what Megatokyo is? Well, it's a webcomic/manga series by Fred Gallagher (formerly Rodney Caston as well), found at megatokyo.com. The base storyline is that Piro and Largo, the main characters, fly to Japan on a whim but spend all their money there and end up unable to go back to America. So, this whole roleplay takes place in Japan. There's a lot more subplots mixed in, however . . . if you're really interested in joining but haven't read Megatokyo, I'd advise doing so to understand it better. nod

Rules
1. Follow all site and section rules.
2. Try and keep the normal characters true to their personality.
3. Have fun? (More may be added later. xD)

Form
Name:
Part of the real series or not:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MT Characters
If you're playing one, feel free to change their relationships around. ^^ That's what I'm doing with Largo, even though I've got Erika listed for him here.
Piro - A young man with blonde hair and glasses; very sweet and sensitive, but has low self-esteem. His 'conscience' is a little angel by the name of Seraphim, and he's got a crush on Kimiko.
Largo - A young man with crazy red hair; appears serious, but is always energetic and crazy at least on the inside. Loves beer and hates zombies. Has a crush on Erika.
Kimiko - An aspiring voice actress who works in a restaurant called Anna Millers. She gets emotional under stress and freaks out easily, but is a nice person when it comes down to it. Has a crush on Piro.
Erika - Looks at first sight to be an emotionless woman who lives for cosplaying, but she does really have feelings. She just doesn't show them to very many people. Formerly a famous voice actress, she's experienced more than most, and is usually trying to hide from some aspect of her former life. Has a crush on Largo.
Seraphim - Piro's conscience, a shoulder angel. She's not as angelic as she looks, though . . . she's good for Piro.
Asmodeus - He has two separate missions, so it would seem - to hook up with Seraphim, and to try and convince Piro to do some bad things once in a while. In case you can't tell, he's the shoulder devil of Piro's.
Boo - He would be Largo's shoulder angel . . . rather a big job for a hamster. Especially considering he can't really talk. Boo is a brave little guy, however, and always does his best.
Junpei - A ninja trained by Largo in l33t ways, Junpei usually acts as Largo's alarm clock in a way. The school Largo managed to score a job at will frequently send him to fetch Largo when he's late for his class. He's very loyal.
Dom - Sadistic, loves guns, and (I believe) works with Sega. You know, your average American. His best friend is Ed.
Ed - Ed's even more obsessed with shooting/exploding things than Dom, and can be rather one-minded. His best friend is Dom.
Yuki - A cute magical girl in high school who has a crush on Piro and loves art. Especially Piro's.
Ping - Really a robot - an EDS, Emotional Doll System, to be exact. She's designed to simulate pure dating sims - meaning that instead of interacting with people on a screen, the end user can interact with her. And the pure part simply means that she won't necessarily do anything overly romantic . . . you get the point. She's very cute and optimistic much of the time, but hates to feel like there's anything wrong with her.
Miho - Nobody gets the deal with her. Anorexic or zombie? Goth or evil? She doesn't let Fred tell us. Some seem to think she's a good person who needs to be cared for, despite her opposing wishes, but others consider her a bad influence and don't care a single bit.

Character List

shadowsowner888
Largo (nowhere)
Stephanie (nowhere)

Noah the Pumpkin King
Yuki (page 1, post 1)
Noah (page 1, post 1)

Miss_Alice
Boo (page 1, post 4)
Ruki (page 1, post 4)

randomgirl
Kristen Maricate (page 1, post 5)

Arianna
Piro (page 1, post 6)
Ping (page 1, post 6)
Seraphim (page 1, post 6)

iGrievous
Kimiko (reserved)

Black Cat
Marguerite Eloise Anise Lancaster (page 3, post 10)
Hayasaka Erika (page 12, post 5)
Scotty (page 19, post 5)

Cyn431
Alyce Purachina (page 6, post 7)
Tohya Miho (page 12, post 8.)

Have fun! ^^

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 4/21/2010, 1:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Megatokyo 1312Megatokyo 2412Megatokyo 3349Megatokyo 3548Megatokyo 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Megatokyo Empty Re: Megatokyo

Post by Noah the Flood 1/29/2010, 7:11 pm

Name: Yuki
Part of the real series or not: Real
Description: I don't feel descriptive right now, so like Yuki Razz
Personality: Yuki's Razz
Other:

Name: Noah
Part of the real series or not: Not
Description: Noah has dirty blonde hair that comes down to his eyebrows, curling in random places. He wears glasses and has grey-blue eyes. His skin is pale, and he's mid-wieght.
Personality: Noah is a very sweet boy who doesn't do things wrong easily. He loves to draw, and usually says the wrong thing or something stupid. He loves manga and anime and video games. In alot of ways, he's like Piro.
Other:
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/29/2010, 7:12 pm

((Oh, hey! Very Happy You are like Piro!!

Adding. ^^

Oh geez . . . I realized I forgot the rules, too. xD I better take care of that.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/29/2010, 7:18 pm

(I realized that as I was typing it. I was like "Wait....why am I describing Piro?" xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/29/2010, 8:31 pm

Name: Boo.
Part of the real series or not: Real.
Description: Um, He's a hamster... Yes.
Personality: Poor fellow, He's a hamster/angel for Largo, so he's a brave little thing. At least he does his best.
Other: Seems all he an say is: "Squeak".
---~*~---
Name: Ruki
Part of the real series or not: Psh. I wish. xD Not.
Description: Black hair, layered, and around to her shoulders. It's very un-neat, and cut strangely straight. She has "fringe", which are usually in her face. She tucks them behind her ear, but it still gets in her face. Alice has cloudy blue eyes, as they once shone bright. She's porcelain skinned, and she stands around 5"1, and she's too skinny for her age.
Personality: Ruki is outgoing and kind-of weird... But that can change quickly. she can be really dark or emo-ish, and that can change into shy and caring. She's REALLY bi-polar. She is mostly seen wandering around the streets of Tokyo (*cough* Lost *cough*) her nose stuck in a manga, and listening to either Japanese music or Phantom of the Opera on a high volume.
Other: *shakes head*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 9:58 pm

Name: Kristen Maricate
Part of the real series or not: Nope
Description: Dirty blonde hair with emerald green eyes that have little black dots that look like she had miniture rocks in her eyes. They're very exotic and breathtaking, making it hard to tear your eyes away from them. Her soft pink lips are a pink rose color. She's a mix of both girly and tomboy, liking to have a bit of everything. Ususally dresses casual. Eyebrown like thin, delicate little bird wings with cream colored skin. A bit over average height and thin, size zero in jeans, and weighs 101lb, a bit under the average weight. She seems to fit in with her weight though, and it's not like you can see her rib cage through her skin. A perfectly straight nose.
Personality: An intelligent and funny person. She laughs alot but stands strong whe is needed. She is very natural but came be stubborn and hard-headed. Clean- freak. She acts like a mother, trying to take care of everything and leaving everything in tip-top shape. She will stand up for anyboady and anything. Don't push her patience or she will go off on you. She has a honey laugh. Kristen is down to earth and is willing to try anything. Kristen doesn't really get along with people much since she adores to judge.
Other: Nope

[]Megatokyo Wvwfvm
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Megatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/30/2010, 3:50 am

((I claim Ping and Piro and Seraphim!))
Name: Piro
Part of the real series or not: Yepperdoodles.
Description: Piro has blonde hair which is sorta long-ish, and glasses. He's not as muscular as Largo, but he's still really sweet.
Personality: Piro is very shy and gets embarrassed very easily. Most of the things that he does are with good intentions, but sometimes he needs Seraphim to keep him on track. He can also get irritated with Largo, and feels too responsible sometimes, even though he makes some pretty bad decisions too.
Other: Piro is better than Largo. End of discussion.

Name: Ping
Part of the real series or not: Yep!
Description: Ping is a robot. She is made to simulate a dating game (in other words, she's a PS2 accessory), but as said, she's not too romantic.
Personality: Ping is pretty smart, and she's a nice robot, too. She has a 'crush' on Piro, simply because of the game that she is, and sometimes wonders if there's anything wrong with her - namely, she's a robot.
Other: Ping needs a power outlet to recharge. xD

Name: Seraphim
Part of the real series or not: 'Course she is!
Description: Seraphim is an angel and Piro's conscience, though she doesn't always succeed with that. She has brown hair and is shown to like fashion.
Personality: Seraphim gets irritated with Piro, but eventually has to accept that. She's his conscience, but she's convinced that he's a hopeless case.
Other: I wouldn't want to be her.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Megatokyo 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/30/2010, 10:42 am

((Lol, you even look like him. xD That's epic. Ari, did you see that?! Noah's just like Piro!!))

((Oh right. xD Gri wanted me to reserve Piro for him, I think . . . oh well. I can't remember anyway. And at least he's gonna get Kimiko. Cus I'mma go reserve her right now.))

((Anywho . . . adding, peoples! ^^ Welcome to the RP! Anyone wanna roleplay?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/30/2010, 10:54 am

[I'll RP with you! How do we start off?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Megatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo SiggyMegatokyo Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/30/2010, 12:01 pm

((Hmm . . . idk, we could do it however, I guess. ^^ I'mma use Largo and Stephanie both . . . so, probably, we could start with something getting burned. Thanks to Largo. xD Shall I do it, or do you wanna?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/30/2010, 3:58 pm

{*pokepoke* Anyone up for an RP? ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/31/2010, 12:53 am

(Oooh! Watashi wa! Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/31/2010, 1:08 am

{Domo-Arigoto! Very Happy Who and who?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/31/2010, 1:10 am

(My guy and you're girl? xD the original charries we made?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/31/2010, 1:14 am

{All I have is Boo for original. xDD How 'bout your guy and my girl?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/31/2010, 1:18 am

(I meant like, ORGINAL as in, not in the series nod Thats what I was meaning. But sure, you start xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/31/2010, 1:23 am

{*headdesk* Sorry, I think the head dye got to my head. xD}
{RAWR. xD}

"Excuse me, Pardon me." Ruki muttered through her manga as she pushed her way through the crowd on the Tokyo sidewalks. Her nose was buried in one of her favorite mangas--- Heart no Kuni no Alice. She had her light green skull candy headphones on, her music blasting through them.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/31/2010, 1:37 am

Noah was sitting in the floor of a Manga shop, his nose stuck deep in a manga....it looked like it was possibly the first Hero's Tale. He had re-read it atleast 15 times in the past month. His black bag sat beside him, his ipod somewhere it for his earphones lead out. He was wearing slightly baggy jeans and a t-shirt that read 'Proud Manga Fanboy' across it (Hahh xP)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/31/2010, 1:44 am

Ruki closed her manga and opened the door to the manga shop, sliding the headphones off her head. She smiled at the owner, then started browsing. She wore a black tee-shirt and dark jeans, with her short black hair down with a red headband placed in it.
{xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/31/2010, 10:19 am

((Dudes . . . anyone wannah RP with me? ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/1/2010, 11:01 pm

((Dudes, please don't let this die! ._. It's only been a few days!

Will anyone do an on-and-off with me? xD I can guarantee no amount of l33t quality, but I really need to RP . . .))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/2/2010, 10:38 pm

((Oh Noah-San . . . ya here? Very Happy))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 2/2/2010, 10:43 pm

(Yesh I am!! Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/2/2010, 10:52 pm

((Woot! Very Happy Who 'n who? I think I'll use Largo and Stephanie both . . . xD Cus Largo might be too busy doing weird things to interact much with anyone.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 2/2/2010, 11:00 pm

(Those two and Noah? If you start nod)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood