The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t

4 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t Empty The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t

Post by shadowsowner888 1/24/2010, 11:35 am

Written 1/23/10.

If you don’t know what m3g4l33t is, you need to learn l33t sp33k. ^^

I guess I’m feeling relatively okay now. =) I had a good day, free from most unwanted interruptions from whatever I was doing. That gave me enough time to do nearly everything I wanted to do - read Megatokyo online, start rereading Shadow Souls, finish all my online obligations, play Sims, practice a bit of guitar . . . I just didn’t write. At least fleamailman got me hooked on writing live, though. ^^ For bigger posts like this, though . . . maybe not. But at least on replies, I’m quite enjoying it. :3

Since yesterday, I’ve read . . . about two hundred Megatokyo comics? Very Happy It’s cool to say so. Megatokyo. I think the best chapters were eight and nine so far . . . I think it was those, anyway. ._. I can’t really remember which they were, cus I’ve only read most of them once so far.

Hmm . . . you know, I think I’m up for a listie.

•.•*•.•Shadow’s Universe•.•*•.•

I still can’t choose between Largo and Piro! T.T;; I think I’m leaning towards Largo . . . but I’m still not sure. All I know is that they now take priority over all other voices of mine. ^^ This is real obsession. When I’m in this state, it’s so much easier to see how . . . not as strongly I love everything else.

This is how I felt about Twilight. About Miley Cyrus. About Teen Titans.

•.•*•.•Friends and Family•.•*•.•

^^; Fail. I’ve been doing some interesting things with Gri . . . for example, we started a little comic. I’d like to call it a manga, but frankly . . . I don’t think hamburgers are very Japanese. You see, the character’s are literally a bunch of burgers.

The name of the . . . comic thing is 313\/3|\|5135. Translated as ‘elevensies.’ There’s no particular reason. We were trying to come up with a name . . . Burgerman definitely didn’t work, and neither did Afternoon Luncheon, but Elevensies . . . it was lovely. ^^ So, to reflect this name, everything important happens at eleven (“hey babe, wanna go see a movie? I’ll pick you up at eleven!”), and every time you see a clock, it reads eleven.

Maybe I’ll post it here just for laughs . . . man, you should’ve seen us when I was making it. ^^ I was failing so badly that it was just plain funny.

I talked to Ann for a while, and sent Deborah an email reply basically saying that she should be the one to call so we could get something done this weekend . . . cus I just don’t think I have the capacity to call her, as horrible as it is of me. ._. I just . . . don’t feel close to her . . . I like hanging out with her, but I’m not sure I really like who she is. I can’t really handle this friendship anymore, and I don’t even want to try.

*sigh* What’s wrong with me?

•.•*•.•Sims•.•*•.•

I finally figured out the one component to make my games l33t - how to put other families in the town. xD It took me forever, but I finally got it. It was really simple, too. So now in my game, I’ve got the Atearas living next door, and Largo and Piro across the street! Very Happy I’ve decided I’m gonna have an affair. With Largo . . . and be awesome friends with Piro. ^^ My current best friend’s gonna die soon anyway, sadly.

I just really hope I can find a way to edit other peoples’ houses in Edit Town . . . cus there’s an immensely awkward situation at the moment. T.T;; No details, which I think you’ll appreciate.

Anywho, I think I did a good job with them. ^^ Largo looks nearly exactly like himself, and Piro’s pretty close. Neither of them had the right hairstyle, but I found some that were close enough. *shrug*

I decided that I don’t want my mom to die, because she’s like our gardener. So I made her go to the graveyard and harvest this creepy plant; now she’s gonna plant it in her garden and grow it so she can be immortal. ^^ Either that or eat it . . . gah, I’d better find out which one. o.0

And, Gri and I made a new game with just Piro and Largo. They built their own house, it's huge and has only three lights, and Largo does some odd things. Like, sleeping in his tuxedo, swimming in his normal clothes, and applying for a job in his swimsuit. nod

•.•*•.•Internet•.•*•.•

Too much Mweor, but at least Megatokyo is there for me. ^^ Unfortunately, some of the comics are PG-13, but mom will never see them on her computer at least cus I make sure I delete the history. Bad Shadow . . . she knows I’m reading them, though, and knows there was some awkward stuff in there, so I’ll just consider this her approval. ^^

•.•*•.•Music•.•*•.•

Gri and I are gonna make a song called $$$. Very Happy Seriously. It’s like a rapish thing . . . and, I’m working on a new song of my own. ^^ I need to find a good chorus . . . every time I try to find the words, the Don’t Wake Me chorus pops into my head. T.T It’s getting annoying, cus I obviously can’t use that.

Speaking of which, Skillet keeps getting stuck in my head. ^^

•.•*•.•Writing•.•*•.•

Faiiiiil. xP I must write more soon.

•.•*•.•Reading•.•*•.•

I’m gonna start Maximum Ride eventually. ^^;

•.•*•.•The Mentions•.•*•.•

Shank yuu Amanda, for being there for me; Komoda, for being my buddy; Mea, for understanding me; fleamailman - aka ‘the goblin’ - for inspiring me; Liz for just being cool, and . . . Fred Gallagher, for being awesome enough to be okay with people doing stuff like what I’m about to do. Very Happy

Thank you Batman, for inspiring this lovely artwork of Fred’s. ^^
The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 1143
This comes from Megatokyo.com. ^^

This is an older comic . . . I’m still trying to read up to the present. xD But I thought I should post it, because I love it. And the “why so sensitive” thing is so dysfunctional cus it’s in l33t sp33k, in case you can’t tell.

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 1312The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 2412The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 3349The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 3548The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t

Post by Arianna 1/24/2010, 11:44 am

Nice bloggy! My brother has a b-day party right now, so I'm not supposed to be on Twig. xP Anyways... xD Sims sounds cool. Very Happy I bought 88MP on Mweor today, and bought a clay water statue. Now I have 21MP left, but I want another custom, so I can have two customs who breed and have water mwitts forever. But the least expensive statue left now is 90MP. xPPP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t

Post by shadowsowner888 1/24/2010, 11:47 am

"Oh boy," Shadow laughed. "Well, don't get yourself in trouble for us, then!" Shaking her head and pressing her lips together to hold back more laughter, the werepire then moved on to other topics. "It is - Sims is very cool. And that's awesome!" Her eyes brightened. "So cool! I say you make this one a male and put him up for breeding at like ten k; then advertise it in the boards, and make a lot of money off him! Or maybe even try offering breedings for 1 MP. Then you can hold onto the twenty-one you have, and eventually have enough for at least a lesser statue. Though I admit the greaters are cooler . . ." Smiling, she shook her head. "I'd love to have an air statue, but I doubt there's any left. They came out so long ago, before I even joined."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 1312The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 2412The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 3349The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 3548The Sown Shadow - Megatokyo is M3g4l33t 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/24/2010, 11:57 am

"No," said Arianna. "I'm fine. I'm in trouble already, anyway." She laughed, not really caring.
"Yep, it's awesome. Very Happy But the thing is, I can get, like, enough money. See, I don't really care about MM, I just want water mwitts. x3 But the sad thing is I joined before the water statue came out, and then didn't actually log on when they were selling them!" Arianna sighed. "Do you know how much the clay statues originally cost? 'Cause I'd love to have another custom... I mean, 45 more dollars... it's not really that much, is it?" She did a quick dollar-to-euro conversion. "That's just about 32 euros!" she exclaimed, but still wasn't so sure. "What do you think, Shad? Should I splurge and try that?" (btw, please say yes. please, so I won't feel guilty about it. xD)
"Perhaps you should try the shop search? They have some pretty good deals."
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 1/25/2010, 7:51 am

Bwahaha.
!'v3 r34a|) |\/|3&/-\-|-0|<y0! |\|0-|- |\/|n<|-| d!ff3|<r3|\|-|- -|-|-|3|\| 0-|-|-|r5 !'^3 r34|)...
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/25/2010, 8:08 pm

Lol, oh well. xD The clay statues . . . normal ones are 30, and greaters are 35, I believe. I would honestly say hold off a while and save your money, but if you really really wanna, go ahead! ^^ Who'm I to tell you not to buy stuff on mweor? But I would consider making yourself shiny before buying another statue, just cus it's cool to have avvies.

I think that said "I've read Megatokyo! Not much different than others I've read . . ." (Not sure, cus the 't's weren't what I'm used to. ^^) So, in response, sweeet!! Very Happy Did you like it, not like it . . . ? And others being what?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 1/25/2010, 8:10 pm

Other webcomics.
But I do like it! Not too...<r@-/_-/, or romantic for my taste.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/25/2010, 8:24 pm

Okay. nod

Awesome! ^^ I'm glad yer do.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/25/2010, 8:26 pm

Oh, oh, oh - did you see the SGD comic where Dom finds out about Piro (the RL Piro)'s new kid? Very Happy I loved that one. It was so hilarious.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 1/25/2010, 8:49 pm

No, I dun think so....sounds awesome though!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/25/2010, 10:39 pm

Aweshum bloggy, Ado! You seem in a much better mood. Very Happy

Gah, I know how you feel with the friend thing. :/ Sometimes I just feel like giving up too. It's so much more convenient to just be on my own with the computer and you guys. XP

Lol, those Sims situations are epic! I love having affairs. evil It makes me feel in control. XD (Commitment issues on the rise? I think so.)

Thank you for the mention. ^^ Sorry for not being a very good buddy lately... I was just distracted because of school, and then I had my friend over and couldn't go on Twig... So yeah. :/

GAH I LOVE THE ARTWORK! Very Happy It's so insanely beautiful.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/26/2010, 12:00 am

Oh, oh! And yours and Gri's comic sounds sweet!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/26/2010, 1:56 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:Lol, oh well. xD The clay statues . . . normal ones are 30, and greaters are 35, I believe. I would honestly say hold off a while and save your money, but if you really really wanna, go ahead! ^^ Who'm I to tell you not to buy stuff on mweor? But I would consider making yourself shiny before buying another statue, just cus it's cool to have avvies.

I think that said "I've read Megatokyo! Not much different than others I've read . . ." (Not sure, cus the 't's weren't what I'm used to. ^^) So, in response, sweeet!! Very Happy Did you like it, not like it . . . ? And others being what?
xD I PM'ed a person who had it for 90 in their shop, and they were like "Well, I may raise it to 95MP" I was like "nuuuu!" 'cause I totally shouldn't have asked. xP Anyway, I think I'mma buy it, 'cause I want to have two water customs to breed so they can have awesome mwitts. x3 And I'm already a shiny, 'cause there was this person who wanted the two items from the monthly item shop, so they shinyed me for a month in exchange for them. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/26/2010, 8:55 pm

It was just hilarious. xD

Thanks Mo! ^^ Yush, I am.

Haha, exactly! xP But my mom would kill me if I did that.

Lol, well, I only consider it okay because Ethan's not actually one of my voices. rolleyes But it is gonna be fun, sadly enough. xD

That's okay. :3 You're welcome!

Ikr? And that's just a sketch! ^^ You should see some of Fred's finished drawings.

Thank you! xD

Then, I say go for it. ^^ I'm so jealous of you and your insane moneyz, lol.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/27/2010, 2:43 am

Bah, my dad was like "Arianna, you shouldn't be spending your money on virtual things, but it's your money and I'm not paying for it." So yeah, that's approval, I think. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/27/2010, 11:19 pm

xD Lol, that's like my mom.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down