The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - <3

5 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - <3 Empty The Sown Shadow - <3

Post by shadowsowner888 4/6/2010, 11:14 pm

Written 4/6/10.

Life is beautiful. <3

I remain a happy little shadow, and I’m not even letting my mom bug me right now. :3 I was happy enough this morning to run around the house, giggling madly as I did so, and it was dang fun. All I wanted was to get back on the internet, to talk to my dear new best friend. ^^

I was constantly telling myself it really happened, that Komoda and I really are besties now, and it’s so dang cool. :O It’s so hard to convince myself even now - I’m constantly trying to wrap my mind around the concept that it’s not just a dream. That’s what anything else that made me this happy was - just a dream. And it’s not a dream.

Heh, for all my excitement, you’d think I just got my first boyfriend. xD But who says friendship can’t be just as awesome as falling in love? I think this is how I’m going to feel when I finally get a boyfriend.

Ahh, and now I’m dizzy. xD That has nothing to do with anything, but seriously, I’ve been a little unhealthy all day. Sniffling and exhaustion . . . and now the room’s shaking around me. Razz I hate when this happens. And it’s not like I can go to bed, because I haven’t even got online yet! I need the chance to post my blog on Twig and share with the world how happy I am that Komo is my bestie.

^-^

On the other end of my friends, the ones I actually know in real life, I had an interesting experience today. xD My mom thought it was virtue club, so she went and brought me over to Ann’s house, but it turns out it wasn’t until next week. The best part, though, was that I told Mary when she answered the door that I needed a place to crash, and because of the circumstances, she actually believed me. cheesy Hahaha, I’m so submitting that to MLIA.

I told everyone I knew that I talked to what a happy shadow I am, but didn’t go into details. Like, I don’t want my mom to know because she’d just say something negative about how I shouldn’t get so attached to the internet, and Ann would just scoff, and anyone else . . . well, I did tell Dianna now that I think about it, a few days ago, but nobody else. Dianna’s the only one I really could tell about something like this.

Another factor to my happiness - a significantly smaller one, but a factor nonetheless - is planning my wedding with Iggy. xD I’m writing down everything I can think of, and even stayed up until midnight working on the guest list, which I’m sure isn’t done yet. Would you like to see it? Maybe you guys can tell me if I left anyone out. Boy, it’s gonna be fun sending invitations. xD

Spoiler:

Then there’s a whole nother sheet of paper just for all the planning details, like time and place, all the colors for the bridesmaids and groomsmen (who haven’t been chosen yet, except Iggy says he wants Fang to be the best man). Mom tried to convince me that the guy gets to choose the guys’ colors, but I’m getting away with it just because Iggy’s blind. Even if there is a little factor to that which some of you may know about . . . besides, Iggy doesn’t mind. rolleyes

And of course I have to have my honeymoon in Seattle, thanks to the Shuffle it Up game. xD I don’t know much else, though, besides wanting the wedding to be in June and that it has to be in Japan. cheesy

Tehe, this is gonna be my best wedding yet. x3 Fang even said he’d wear pink for the special day, mostly because I guilt tripped him, but we said that was fine and he could just wear silver like we wanted. (Don’t ask who we is, because Iggy was gone at the time Amanda and I started discussing this. xD)

Now I have questions, because I need help. I know there’s supposed to be a maid of honor, some bridesmaids besides that, and that people sometimes come up with their own vows . . . and then there’s a flower girl and ring bearer, and a best man, and a big party afterwards, and I just recently found out there’s supposed to be groomsmen . . . but, gah, I need help. xD I know nothing about weddings, nothing at all. Anyone out there know more about these traditions than me? Can you tell me anything at all? How much do I get to customize? :O Should I give out goodie bags?

Mehhhh. I’m so glad this is just in Shadow’s Universe. xD I can’t imagine what it’d be like to plan for a real wedding . . . suddenly I feel sorry for my aunt.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - <3 1312The Sown Shadow - <3 2412The Sown Shadow - <3 3349The Sown Shadow - <3 3548The Sown Shadow - <3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - <3 Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - <3

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/6/2010, 11:19 pm

Jasper. Fang. INTHESAMEROOM. Shadow... this is gonna be awkward... xD

NESSIE IS THE FLOWER GIRL.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - <3 Siggy
The Sown Shadow - <3 SiggyThe Sown Shadow - <3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/6/2010, 11:43 pm

Aw, jeez, Ado. ^u^ I'm so glad to hear that you're happy! ^^ I would be blogging about such cheery manners myself, if it were for the fact that I try to make my blogs as non-personal as possible. XD I dunno, it just feels like I'm betraying people by talking about them. Just because I went for so long just using my blogs to badmouth my RL friends... ^^;

Hahaha! Oh my gosh. XD Plane to crash? Lol, you would.

Er, I get what you mean about no one understanding anything. >.> That's why I never tell my friends stuff. Although, sometimes I'll be like, "Yeah, I have this awesome friend who said this and this" but they ignore me anyway. XDD

HAHAHA. BILL GATES. Aww, and BanePennyJoshKayda too? ^^ And just lol at the rest of the list. XD It makes me wonder if I should remarry... I'm really starting to hate Light already. But of course, I'll talk about that in my blog. XD

Ooh, Japan! *-* That'll be so pretty, with all the cherry blossoms.

Hmm, as for weddings... You get to choose the flower arrangements. nod And you have to have a witness, and no need to give goodie bags. no It's your special day, after all! Although, chocolates are probably good...?
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/7/2010, 12:05 am

Glad you're a happy little Shadow. Very Happy

Wow, long guess list. nod At first I didn't see my name, and I was like :O but then I saw it. xD

OMG... Fang in pink? :O That I must see. xD

Nooooo, Amanda, Angel must be the flower girl! It's Shadow and Iggy's wedding, after all. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/7/2010, 12:08 am

Have fun, Amanda. Very Happy

Hmm, Nessie? That is something to ponder. :O I'm still undecided, though Gri's convinced me it should be Alice's little sister named Webkinz. (If you want to know exactly what the heck that is, PM me. xD)

x3 Lol, I understand, Komo.

xD Quite.

*sigh* Yeah. xP What is it with RL friends?

x3 Lol, of course! I say don't remarry so soon. xD But if Light gets on your nerves that much . . .

YUSH. <3

:O Witness. Witness. What's the witness for?! Is Iggy gonna murder me?!
Oooh, chocolate . . . that's a good idea . . .

Thank you, Ratty! ^^

Lol, yeah, I was thinking of fictional people more than internet people or you woulda been nearer the top. xD

xD

Nononoooo! Not Angel! She's a bipolar little brat!
(Sorry. xD She bugs me!)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - <3 1312The Sown Shadow - <3 2412The Sown Shadow - <3 3349The Sown Shadow - <3 3548The Sown Shadow - <3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/7/2010, 12:12 am

PONDER! The Sown Shadow - <3 Ponder Very Happy

o.0 She is? Is that only in the last few books or something? Cuz I like her so far...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 12:14 am

Lol, no, Light and I have a love hate relationship. My theory is that I'll like him up to book 3, dislike him up until he meets L, then love him up until the book equivalent to episode 25 roles around, and then absolutely hate him up until the very last few seconds of the series. X3

XP I think a witness is to prove that you got married legally. *shrug* So I guess, if Iggy murders you, then a witness would be required in that case as well. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 8:20 am

Fang is going to kill me. I told him if he didn't wear silver I'd take Jasper, but now he's coming! GYAH.
I need to clone myself. The Sown Shadow - <3 899677
So you are taking Jasper?
Um....
So you are taking Fang?
Uhm...
WHOAREYOUTAKING.
IDON'TKNOW.

Yes, Nessie, Shadzies!

Ratty, there's a reason I didn't put Angel. She's a bipolar traitor. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/7/2010, 10:29 am

Well I don't know that! I just finished the Final Warning last night! Spoilers, aaaaaahhhh! -runs around screaming-

xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 4:59 pm

You'll see. You'll all see. [I have no idea where that came from. xD]

When you start Max, you'll understand. You'll all understand. *evil laugh* Mwahahahaha!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/7/2010, 5:45 pm

Lol, hope you have fun at the wedding xD

Glad you are happy x3
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Sown Shadow - <3 1589The Sown Shadow - <3 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/7/2010, 7:08 pm

I did start Max... I'm on page 104, Iggy and Gazzy just blew up the robots with the lightning rod.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/7/2010, 11:05 pm

rattyjol wrote:PONDER! The Sown Shadow - <3 Ponder Very Happy

o.0 She is? Is that only in the last few books or something? Cuz I like her so far...

I did at first, too. xD Just wait until you get to FANG.

Komoda2000 wrote:Lol, no, Light and I have a love hate relationship. My theory is that I'll like him up to book 3, dislike him up until he meets L, then love him up until the book equivalent to episode 25 roles around, and then absolutely hate him up until the very last few seconds of the series. X3

XP I think a witness is to prove that you got married legally. *shrug* So I guess, if Iggy murders you, then a witness would be required in that case as well. XD

Ah, I see. xD Well, congratulations!

Ohhh, okay. Maybe I can convince Big Rob to be the witness . . . though that'd give him a big job, if he had to watch the annoying orange and protect the Jonas Brothers at the same time. xD

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Fang is going to kill me. I told him if he didn't wear silver I'd take Jasper, but now he's coming! GYAH.
I need to clone myself. The Sown Shadow - <3 899677
So you are taking Jasper?
Um....
So you are taking Fang?
Uhm...
WHOAREYOUTAKING.
IDON'TKNOW.

Yes, Nessie, Shadzies!

Ratty, there's a reason I didn't put Angel. She's a bipolar traitor. xD

Good luck. xD

I need to think! Gyah! xD

Sealo wrote:Lol, hope you have fun at the wedding xD

Glad you are happy x3

Thanks. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down