The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me?

5 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Empty The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me?

Post by shadowsowner888 1/26/2010, 11:05 pm

Written 1/26/10.

Well, you see, that title has nothing to do with it in fact. xD I just have Believe stuck in my head. Skillet always seems to do that to me.

Okai. Anywho. I'm happy to report that I'm feeling more like myself . . . the upset feelings are still there, but I'm behaving more like myself and simply taking out the emotion in good ways. ^^

I've come to a decision . . . I shall marry Largo. Very Happy I like Largo better, lol. Piro's just gonna be like my best guy buddy. This decision has caused me to put a picture of him in my avvie . . . I love you Largo!! Very Happy

I need to add some text to that pic, though. Which came off of Megatokyo.com. (I must say so, so that I uphold my end of the bargain. ^^ This is Fred's condition for using his artwork off the site.)

I am also going to buy this shirt . . . it says 'Ph33r my reality'. nod It's the perfect shirt for me! I just wish it was in girls sizes. ^^ I'll wear it anyway, though, and not really care!

This blog feels more dysfunctional than usual . . . probably because I'm composing it on the internet. Razz I can't concentrate as well like this.

Hmm . . . speaking of writing, I had this epic story idea. ^^ It's totally fanficcy, but I dreamed it, and I love it. See, I was supposed to be one of the people from Maximum Ride . . . like, the same species, not really one of the characters. And the government came and trapped me in this little cage in my driveway, but Jamie helped me get free. So I ran, and I ran, and then I was flying, and I kept hiding but they kept finding me, but then I realized it was because they had a microchip in me! Very Happy So I found this magical spell that put a forcefield around me; kept anyone from penetrating it, and they couldn't even track me. So I was safe when I was using it.

It was a fun dream! ^^ And I started writing it, in fact . . . and not only is it gonna be an MR fanfic, but it's gonna be my MT fanfic.

Speaking of MR . . . I ended up not really liking it. xD It was just moving too fast for me, but just about everything else about it I liked. And I shall be reading the mangas, since I can stand the fast-paced plot at least in there.

Okay, so, yesterday - I saw this play, and Jamie and Jen and Joe and Kayleigh were all in it! Very Happy Woot! They were the best actors, too. And Jamie did an excellent job of looking in love with Kayleigh . . . xD It was so adorable. (Not in a crush way. In a kiddy way. nod) You shoulda seen it! The whole play was hilarious, and a ton of fun.

Anywho . . . I'mma post some comics Gri and I did! smug (You may need to click the fullsize button to see them right, though.)

This first one is a continuation of the second Jamie Pathew chronicle . . . I bet you can figure out who's who. xD Note the crappy stick figures - drawn by me.
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Hwfz1d

Second one . . . GFFTZA thing. ^^ Gri did this one, which inspired the next two. (And btw, these are all done on lined paper, yes. xD Increasing the crappyness.)
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Xndkc5

Third one, done by me, another zombie thing! Very Happy This one actually has a bit of plot.
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Dhffa0

And the last one . . . a random sequel, because I felt I needed to include Komoda. xD
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 2hxvuqd

Oh, wait, one more - the burger comic Gri and I started! Very Happy This one is not just stick figures, lol. I was trying to go through and make it look nice, but didn't get very far . . . xD All the same, you'll understand it, I hope.
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 2hs68w9

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 1312The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 2412The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 3349The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 3548The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me?

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/26/2010, 11:15 pm

My theory? Blame me? What did I ever do?! xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me?

Post by Arianna 1/27/2010, 2:28 am

But I don't waaaaant to be a dead or a zombie! *cries*
I like MegaTokyo now, too! Very Happy Isn't that awesome?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 1/27/2010, 9:24 am

Believe is awesome xD

Yeah, I'm hooked on Megatokyo to now....x3
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/27/2010, 10:36 pm

Congratulations on your engagement to Largo, Ado! ^-^ I'm so happy for you!!

That sounds likes a really cool dream! :DD I love the part about the cage in the driveway. XD The fanfic will be splendiferous.

Lol, as I said on the apocalypse club, I adore those comics! XP And I really like the burger comic too. I dunno what is it about hamburgers, but they're just so kawaii. ^^

Skill bloggy. ;D
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/27/2010, 11:24 pm

I'm sorry, Amanda. ^^

You're not yet, Ari, don't worry. xD
OMG. Very Happy Ari, those words made me so delighted. MT PWNS.

Quite, Noah! ^^
YEAAAAAH! Very Happy

Thanks, Komoda! ^^
Lol, the cage in the driveway made so little sense to me . . . when I was writing, it ended up being in my backyard instead. xD I shall be hoping to post it soon, anyway, but that depends on too much.
I didn't see that post yet, so, thanks! Very Happy
Haha, I can't remember if the species was my idea or Gri's, but either way I'mma tell him you liked it. ^^

Thank you! ^^ I think I quite like that adjective . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 1312The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 2412The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 3349The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 3548The Sown Shadow - Is it you, or is it me? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/27/2010, 11:29 pm

You are welcome!

Hmm... Perhaps it was metaphorical for you feeling trapped? I mean, dreams always mean something. Do you feel like you're being held back from pursuing your dreams, Ado?
Held back = cage.
Pursuing dreams = traveling = driveway. nod

You are very welcome! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/28/2010, 12:09 am

OMG. Surprised You are so so so right . . . I don't know if I feel held back from pursing my dreams, but if procrastinating enough to feel that I'm getting nowhere with my dreams counts, then yes. Dude, you are wise.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/28/2010, 11:35 pm

Why, thank you. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down