The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Meh.

+4
rattyjol
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Jade
shadowsowner888
8 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Meh. Empty The Sown Shadow - Meh.

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 12:01 am

Written 2/14/10.

I have complaints.

First of all, I didn’t get a single Valentines Egg. ._. I’ve started feeling mopey just for this reason. I didn’t just fail, but I failed Noah. I couldn’t even get him an 09 egg, and I saw a ton of those on the AP. I’m seriously feeling mad at DC right now, cus there’s too many people and not enough eggs. >.< Why couldn’t the release last just a day or two more? I’m sorry, Noah.

Secondly, I never told anyone, but I was really really looking forward to the ensemble thingy the Blacks and Gri and dad and I were gonna do. Like, for band. We’d play a piece together in a contest. Maybe I should’ve told someone . . . but now Mrs. Black is probably gonna cancel, cus she thinks nobody else really wanted to do it. :’( Dad and Gri and I aren’t backing out, so why is she?

Third, I’m tired of being misunderstood and blown off. I don’t like being reminded that I’m just Sprite. I’m not anyone’s favorie, not Mrs. Ateara’s, not Ann’s, not my mom’s, not Gri’s, and especially not a boy’s favorite. I’m not trying to guilt anyone into calling me their favorite . . . I just need to get this out. Razz I’m not expecting anyone to call me their favorite at all.

As for my favorite . . . heh, I doubt anyone but God knows who it is. It’s probably not what anyone expects at all. My favorite person in the whole world . . . x3 My little secret. This is my only secret right now, but I’m pleased to say that I have it anyway. I don’t like to lie to you guys, like I did for a while . . . ^^; I wasn’t allowed to tell you guys, but all the time I was saying how awesome Joe was, it was because I liked him. Ann just made a bet with me to see if I could go for four months without telling everyone else, cus when I liked Jamie I kinda spread it everywhere, and literally just about everyone knew. I miss those emotions . . . the happy half of them, anyway. I want more limerence, even if it can suck. xD

Fourth, I’m single. Razz Maybe it is overrated to have a BF, but that doesn’t make me want one any less right now.

Fifth, I was counting on WebzPro, or whatever the name of the one Ari was using, for Twig. Now I have no clue what hosting I’ll use even if I do get permissions and approvals to switch. WebzPro . . . heh, they’ve lost my service, and they’ll never even know it. Razz

Sixth, my keyboard’s cord is screwed up. I have to get it pressed against the computer in the right way so it’ll work . . . I’m screwed out of fifty bucks now unless I either get lucky enough to bring it in to a genius bar and have it replaced or just trade off with the keyboards downstairs for the rest of my life.

Seventh, we don’t have the right kind of batteries for this tape player thing I need to use for school, and I wouldn’t feel right asking mom to get any for me.

Oh, there’s just too much to complain about when I think about it like this. Razz I might as well stop complaining and look at the good things.

1. My keyboard at least works in spontaneous bursts.
2. Someday I’ll be somebody’s favorite.
3. My nails are still half blue. (I rarely use nail polish remover. xD)
4. I shall be reading the next Hunger Games book after this blog is done.
5. I am a writer.
6. I have the best dog in the world.
7. I’ll be fifteen by summer, so I can try to get a job.
8. This list now has eight numbers, and we know how much I love eight.
9. I have a nice enough memory to know many pointless details . . . I don’t care that I still know all this stuff about Jamie, it’s just that I can remember it at all. It proves to me I’m not that bad.
10. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.
11. I can write songs.
12. I have cool technologies.
13. People enjoy me and I enjoy them, even if I am Sprite.
14. I have awesome friends.

:1 There now, that’s not so bad. Would you kindly now answer me some questions?

• Do you think my stories are unoriginal? Complete honestly, please. :3 I’m not expecting a no anyway.
• What’s one thing that’s awesome in your life?
• Have you read The Hunger Games?
• What’s your favorite soda?

I suppose I should answer them too. xD Yes I do, that I know who I am, yes, and Dr. Pepper.

EDIT - Thank you so much, Komoda, for my dear little Kumori Sundavhor. x3 The Sown Shadow - Meh. TP8Q

Thanks for your time. Smile

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Meh. 1312The Sown Shadow - Meh. 2412The Sown Shadow - Meh. 3349The Sown Shadow - Meh. 3548The Sown Shadow - Meh. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Meh. Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Meh.

Post by Jade 2/16/2010, 12:11 am

Do you know what's kinda ironic? You say your nobodies favorite, but really your everybody on this site's practically. No- I'm not just saying that to be polite- it's a fact Smile I'm serious, I would be more excited to meet you than any celebrity xD

1- I think your stories are awesome- they are full of creativity and are certainly original
2- I found my phone xD That's kind of sad that's the awesome-est thing in my life right now but it's true.
3-No, maybe I will.
4- Either root beer or Dr. Pepper, I can't chose O.o
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 12:28 am

0.0 Seriously?

1 - Thanks. xD
2 - That's good! Very Happy
3 - You should! :3
4 - Yay for DP! Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Meh. 1312The Sown Shadow - Meh. 2412The Sown Shadow - Meh. 3349The Sown Shadow - Meh. 3548The Sown Shadow - Meh. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 2/16/2010, 12:40 am

• I think they're original. Completely. And they're awesome, too. Very Happy
• Hmm...that I have two parents and a healthy body and I'm smart.
• Unfortunately not. I'm not allowed to buy books right now. Razz
• Hmm...Coke or root beer.
(P.S. Coke as in Coca Cola, not the drug)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Meh. Siggy The Sown Shadow - Meh. Siggy The Sown Shadow - Meh. Siggy The Sown Shadow - Meh. Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/16/2010, 1:41 am

Are you sure? I have a feeling your a drug addict in disguise O.o xD

Just kidding ^^
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/16/2010, 2:45 am

• Do you think my stories are unoriginal? Complete honestly, please. :3 I’m not expecting a no anyway. Noooooo. no They are very original. nod
• What’s one thing that’s awesome in your life? Hmm... I don't have to struggle for most of my schoolwork.
• Have you read The Hunger Games? YES. cheesy
• What’s your favorite soda? I do not like soda. no
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 3:31 am

Shadow, I think I'm going to switch to FatCow. Though I've lost all trust in WebzPro... well, that's their fault - if they're gonna be jerks, there's nothing we can do about it. Believe me, you'll find a host for Twig if you end up changing. (Any word on that? Very Happy)
Your stories are very original, Shadow. Very Happy I really liked Desperate. (:
Awesome in my life... Twig! Very Happy Bah, 'cause real life is pretty boring right now.
I love the hunger games! :3
Ewww... water, please! xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Meh. 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 9:01 pm

Twarry: Thank you. Smile
Yay for smartitude! Very Happy
Aww, that stinks. xD
What, not the drug?! You're insane, Twarry! Surprised

Ratty: xD Thanks.
That's good! nod
*highfive*
xD Aww.

Ari: All right. :1 I'll look into FatCow then when things happen with Twig. No news yet . . . I'm letting my mom take her time, but I'll check in again soon just to make sure she's remembered to consider the stuff. xD
Aww, thank you! x3 Lol, and I remember when I thought it was gonna turn out horrible.
Very Happy Lol, nice choice.
Oh, you've actually read them?! Sweet! Very Happy I didn't know that.
xD That's so you.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/16/2010, 9:10 pm

• Do you think my stories are unoriginal? Complete honestly, please. :3 I’m not expecting a no anyway. I haven't really read many of them (I know, I feel bad :/) but from what I have read, they are original, trust me.
• What’s one thing that’s awesome in your life? I don't really know at the moment.
• Have you read The Hunger Games? Yeah.
• What’s your favorite soda? I don't really like soda. I guess orange soda..
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 2/16/2010, 9:21 pm

Aw, I'm sorry that you're upset about some things... But don't let it get to you! There'll always be next year for VD eggs, after all.

I get what you mean about feeling like Sprite... But it'll be okay, Ado. You'll grow up to find someone who really cares about you and right now, people love you a lot more than you know.

I'm glad that you found lots of positive things! :DD

I totally agree with Jade's first comment. Very Happy

Do you think my stories are unoriginal? Complete honestly, please. :3 I’m not expecting a no anyway. Well, I haven't read all of your stories ('cause I'm a bad friend) but the ones I've read are really original! Very Happy I mean, really. The one about Pootnic? That was epic. XD And of course, I'm really loving Desperate too. They have really original plots as far as I know.
What’s one thing that’s awesome in your life? Hm, I guess I'm glad that I have this whole "big picture" perspective going on for me. It helps me deal with the fact that I'm insignificant. ^^
Have you read The Hunger Games? No, maybe I should...
What’s your favorite soda? Sprite! XD Nah, Dr. Pepper actually. I'd say Coke, but they just don't make it like they used to...

Ooh, and I'm glad that you're taking good care of Kumori. ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 10:35 pm

Thanks, Ave. Smile
What?! You must know! xD
Sweet. :3
Orange is cool. nod

True. xD With my luck, though, I'll miss 'em all again.

Smile Thanks . . . I hope so. xD

:3 Me too!

^^

Omigosh, you made me snort-laugh. xD I'd almost completely forgotten about Pootnic. Thanks!
You are not insignificant. xD
You should. Very Happy It's epic.
YAY DR. PEPPER! Yeah, I used to like Coke, but it's just kinda blah to me these days. Razz

:3 Thank you again for her.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/16/2010, 10:46 pm

Shadow, I agree with Jade. Your our favorite on TWIG! Smile Without you... bleh. xD
Do you think my stories are unoriginal? Complete honestly, please. :3 I’m not expecting a no anyway.

No way. I'll never be able to write like you. Ever. xP Your poems are fantastic, too. (How did the bullet get there? --->) •
What’s one thing that’s awesome in your life?

My birthday is Thursday! Smile And I have band tomorrow. That's always good.

Have you read The Hunger Games?

Not yet. xP I want to read it.

What’s your favorite soda?

I don't drink soda, but I like Pepsi. I don't know why. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 11:37 pm

:3 Thanksies, Pugs. xD Lol, I wouldn't want Twig without me either. (I'm sorry, I just had to say that. Very Happy)

Thank you! ^^ Lol, bullet . . .

Very Happy Oooh, happy early birthday!! Yes, band is always good.

You must read it. nod

xD Pepsi's okay. I never pay much attention to it, unfortunately, lol.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down