The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD

+3
Avé
Jesus4Eternity
shadowsowner888
7 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD Empty The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD

Post by shadowsowner888 4/5/2010, 11:31 pm

Written 4/4/10.

Hoooooly crud.

I just heard a huge crackle of lightning outside. :O It’s raining, you see . . . don’t ask me why I actually prayed the storm would keep up for a while, but I did, and God’s granting the request. I think I’m addicted to the adrenaline I get from freaking out over the rain. xD

There was an epic moment, though. In the car (on the way home from my grandparents’ house), it’d been raining outside for a while, and I was reading Life as We Knew It . . . suddenly, WHOOO! There’s a storm taking place in the book. Then to top it off, the song Why Does it Always Rain On Me started playing on my iPod. Very Happy It was dang cool.

I’m gonna be skipping from topic to topic because of everything I have to say, so I hope you won’t mind the dysfunctionalness. xD

Saturday was amazing. :3 Kipp made me feel on top of the world. He’s just got a way of making people feel really good about themselves. I showed up early at the Easter thing as planned, just for the purpose of helping out (though part of it might’ve been to see him, too), and it made me feel so good to accept the task of keeping an eye on the kids in the bounce house. x3

Then he hugged me again at the end of the day, and he was so so nice about accidentally throwing out my hot chocolate. I think he was planning on buying me a new one, but he wasn’t the one driving me around, so he couldn’t. But oh well. Very Happy It’s the thought that counts.

Man do I like hugging him . . . :3

The only bad part of the day was that I met his pregnant wife and one-year-old little girl. xD I was happy enough, though. This is what it’s like for me when I get crushes - even when stuff like this happens to prove that this crush won’t work out, I just smile and keep on crushing.

Speaking of crushes, I’m now in love with like . . . *counts* eight fictional characters. xD Ouch. I blame Komoda and Amanda. One of them is Iggy from Maximum Ride, but the rest are all anime and manga characters, and I wouldn’t even be into that in the first place if not for Komo. Now I must choose . . . I’m probably gonna stick with Iggy, though. It’d be a shame to break up with someone again so soon, and plus I just met like five of the guys.

Oh well, though, Shadow’s Universe is just fun. Very Happy And I really like Fruits Basket. <3 The whole zodiac factor is really cool. Rather interesting that the one with my sign is the one who runs around being all mood swingy and falling desperately in love with Kyo. xD But I don’t like Kyo as much as the others . . . he’s hot and surprisingly sweet sometimes, but most of the time he’s a grouch. Razz

Auuuuugh, I must get the third book soon. Razz

For my birthday, I’ve decided that all I’m asking for is cash, an Avatar DVD, and gift cards to Borders or Barnes & Noble. xDD Cus all I really want at this point, besides the Avatar DVD, is my iPod Touch and a ton of different books. I just really hope that the gens with the cameras are out by the time I have enough - I’m already over halfway there. xP I did get like fifteen dollars today, thanks to an egg hunt and my grandma’s little gift, so that’s all going towards my iPod fund. I like to be sneaky like that on holidays besides Christmas and not save or tithe like I’m supposed to. ^^;

This new release on DC is bugging me. xP I have all but the nebula egg, and that’s supposedly even the most common one! *sigh* And I’ve been allowing myself to miss so many cheese and papers and dinos that I know I could’ve got otherwise. I’m even halting progress on my vampire request list so I have a spot for the nebula. xP (Thank you again, Komoda, for giving me Kumori Sundavhor in the first place. x3)

Soo. Nothing else much important. Listening to Weeeek when I’m not pausing it to anxiously listen to the rain (I’m really hoping I won’t hear any tornado sirens tonight xD), and just about to go waste some time on Sims 3. :3 Oh, lawd, how I have missed that game.

Oh, one more thing before I end this thing - I’m so sorry that my roleplaying schedule has been erratic. xD Spring break means more time to get with friends for me, and I don’t always get the chance to do other things, but sometimes I just plain procrastinate. I promise, though, I will always reply eventually!

EDIT: This is so sad of me, but I had to add some more. xD As of 4/5/10. I went to Burgerking again, but mom wouldn’t let me order a Batman Whopper. Razz Hmmph.

I’m not allowed to read Death Note because I made one of those “right choices” and asked mom . . . xD Dangit.

Aaaand . . . I have the best best friend in the whole world. Very Happy I mean, yes, I have other really really close friends online and I love them all, and please don’t hate me for saying I wouldn’t choose a favorite and going and having a bestie anyway. xD It just happened!! Anyway, I must tell the world, because I’m really happy right now. Very Happy Komoda, this is for you!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 1312The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 2412The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3349The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3548The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 11:36 pm

STICK WITH IGGY. Fang's wearing SILVER for it, Shadow. YOUMUSTGOTHROUGHWITHIT. I wanna see Fang in a color besides black. And in a tux...
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD

Post by Avé 4/5/2010, 11:38 pm

Ohh, I love storms too. <3

Kipp sounds really cool. nod Too bad he has a wife, a kid, and a baby on the way. xD

Fruits Basket sounds really cool - I'd love to read it someday.

It sucks that you can't read Death Note. D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/5/2010, 11:44 pm

Of course I'm sticking with Iggy. ^^ I wrote this before I started planning the wedding, and there's no going back now!

x3 Ikr Ave?

Lol, seriously. xD

You should! :3 I actually read it in the first place because Jamie's sister recommended it to me a long time ago. xD

Seriously. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 1312The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 2412The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3349The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3548The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/6/2010, 12:07 am

(Novel length reply in 3... 2... 1...)

Very Happy Oooh, I love storms so much! ^^ Lucky!

Whoa... Talk about total movie moment right there. O.O That's so cool.

Aww, Kipp sounds cute! I've been a little out of loop lately, so I'm not even sure what the bounce house is... But maybe I should go stalk your old blogs! Very Happy *proceeds to crawl away in a trench coat and sunglasses*

OH MY GOODNESS. Very Happy Is this the Japanese boy? @_@ *rush of ridiculous thoughts flood through my mind*

Holy crap, Ado. XD That was a crazy twist on events. At first I thought you were talking about Sims. Okay, I definitely need to read all your blogs now. Pregnant wife?? XD

Oooh, yay for fictional crushes! Who's Iggy?
*looks up*
Iggy Koopa? ^^
OOOH! Maximum Ride! Gotcha. XD

Fruit Baskets has to do with Zodiac?? Ooh, suddenly I'm more interested. ^^ I love astrology. I may have to read it in the library... ^^
(Anything to give me an excuse to see library boy XD)

Good luck on your quest to get an iPod Touch! Very Happy It sounds like you're nearly there.

Aw, well don't worry, Ado! The Nebula will be out for a long time yet. No need to rush! ^^ And you're very welcome for the vamp. Very Happy

Very Happy Yay Weeeek! I haven't listened to it at all today. DDDD= I must turn it on now! But it's so dark and scary upstairs... D: I shalt play it quietly without the earphones, then.

Aw, your mommy sounds like the major party pooper. D: Hmmph.

EEEP! Shadow. Very Happy Thank you so much!! :3 I will post a dedication to you in my blog tomorrow, because my blog today was much too long and too dark of a topic. XD Anyway, I'm no good at mushy sentimental stuff, but you really are a splendorous friend. :3 I really cherish our friendship! And you're just an all around awesome buddy who I can tell anything! ^^ Gah, there's so many things I could say, but I just can't put it into words. Very Happy

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/6/2010, 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I only had 5 Shadow smilies, so I added 3 more. XDD)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/6/2010, 12:12 am

I'm planning on getting a Batman double cheeseburger next time I go to St. Louis (Which is in a few weeks ^^

Aaaaand I shall ask for whoppers. Not Whopper, WHOPPERS >3
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 1589The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/6/2010, 12:17 am

Stormy! Woop! *dances in the rain*

Aw, I know the feeling. I know this guy that I totally have no chance with (and don't even like that much. *shrug*) but he makes me feel happy and butterfly-ey inside. Very Happy

I'm in love with three fictional characters. Near, Draco Malfoy, and Gale. <3

Never. Ask. The. Parents. o.o If I told my mom I'm reading them I think she'd take me to confession make me go vegan and give me a book to read about the importance of peace. xDD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 4/6/2010, 2:32 am

Life as We Knew It! Woo! Smile Ado, tell me when you're finished. It's an awesome book, isn't it? This World We Live In is even AWESOMER. Seriously. xD

I wanna give you a birthday present but that doesn't work online. xD I hope you get everything you want, though! :3

Don'tcha hate 'right choices'? Razz Poor you. xD

I'm not your best friend? Dx *dies* Congrats, Komo. *is jealous* Hey, can I be your honorary bestie?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Dysfunctionalness. xD 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/6/2010, 10:59 pm

Komoda:

^^

Ikr?! Very Happy

Lol, well, basically just one of those big inflatable bouncie thingies that you can rent for parties. nod Lol, and yush, Kipp is amazing. <3

Unfortunately, no he's not. xD *sigh* I miss my Japanese boy! I haven't seen him at all since I met him like two weeks ago! D=

Lol, no, it's not Sims. xD But yup. Kipp has a pregnant wife.

I still say you need to read MR. cheesy

Lol, I say that's a very worthy excuse! xD Definitely go look for it at the library. (And Maximum Ride while you're at it!) Yeah, it's totally all about the zodiak . . . gyah, it's so epic. <3 I've already forgotten most of the names, but there's this year of the dog dude and he's a WRITER. :O (And then I looked up the year of the pig and realized that everything it said about those born in it was dead on me. xD)

Thanks! ^^ Yeah, preeeetty close . . .

x3 Ah, yes, that's true. I have hope yet.

Yay! cheesy

Yush. >.>

x3 You're welcome! I thank you. Very Happy Tehe, I can't find words now either, but yush. <3 You're awesome, Komo.

(Teehee. Shadow smilies. xD)

Seal:

Awesome! >3 Let me know how it goes.

Forry:

Yay! cheesy

Ahh, crushes. xD They're so irrational.

OHYAY! Very Happy Gale!

Yeah, I've learned not to ask about most things by now . . . the thing is, she would've caught me sooner or later, so I figured it was better just to ask so we didn't have a repeat of any bad incidents in my past. xD

Ari:

FINISHED. Very Happy It was so so epic. I'm glad you made me read it! I must get TWWLI . . .

^^ Aw, why thank you! It is the thought that counts.

xD Yeah. *sigh*

I'm sorry Ari. ^^; You're of course one of my not-quite-best-friends-but-still-best friends, though! You can certainly be my honorary bestie.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/6/2010, 11:59 pm

Ooh!! I totally knew that. XD I thought you meant their last name was bounce. XD

Aw, that's a shame. D= Hopefully you'll see him soon! At least you have Kipp as a substitute.

Aw, pregos are so cute.XDD

I think I might... XD When I decide to do something with my life and stop being so lazy.

Ooh, okay! ^^ And hmm, well I guess no one always matches their Zodiac. *shrug* Maybe you're a dog at heart! Like... Like... Jacob?

And aw, thankies, Ado. ^^ You're very welcome.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down