The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school.

+4
Jesus4Eternity
SaddleClub
Arianna
shadowsowner888
8 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. Empty The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school.

Post by shadowsowner888 2/11/2010, 2:30 pm

Written 2/710/10.

How could you love me when all you ever gave me were open wounds?

Yes, mom and dad, I’m talking to you.

Noah’s remarked that he hasn’t heard much about my dad. I’m gonna start with him, then. My father is tricky; one could almost say he has multiple personalities. Nobody knows when he’ll act differently or what triggers it, but it happens.

Some of the time, he’s nice. A little too eager to make us do chores and such, but nice all the same. He’ll talk kindly to you, and unlike mom, he actually listens if you have something interesting to say to him.

Most of the time, though, he’s a grump. In those moods he likes to rant at everyone, slam things, and act all secluded and martyr-like. He wants everything to be perfect and doesn’t care how impossible it is. It’s easy for him to upset everyone else, but at least I haven’t cried because of him for several months. He’s not worth the tears.

Yes, this is mainly the bad stuff, but I’m ranting now.

Then my mom . . . ugh. She’s just disgusting. She expects everyone to do everything for her, blackmails people into bringing her cookies because we’re the only ones who know where they are because she asked for them to be hidden, gets upset because she assumes we’re not behaving ourselves . . . and she screams at Sammie for things that she doesn’t know any better about because she’s not even two years old.

I feel sorry for Sarah/Sara. (If it’s called Sarah, I will instantly gag . . . okay, no, that’s mean. It’s not really true either.) Sure, maybe she’ll get a few weeks of niceness, but it won’t be long before mom’s emotionally abusing her just like she does the rest of us.

She doesn’t seem like she should have been a parent at all. Unless this is some kind of learning experience for her. I’m just glad I’m not as bad as her, because I like to try and be the real parental figure the kids need. Of course I probably fail, but it gives me practice, right? I have a big enough head to like thinking I can manage them better than mom. This is what I get for reading Maximum Ride.

Now, on to other things. I have a theory. It’s a very slim chance, and I haven’t tested it whatsover, so there’s like a 90% chance that I’m wrong.

But, we know that Akeria hasn’t been on in a while, right? Some of us also probably know that her real name is Siobhan. Even fewer of us know she has a nice singing voice.

Well . . . she was on around the end of December after having been gone for two weeks or so, and she hasn’t been on again since.

There’s a Siobhan on American Idol. Surprised What if that’s Keri?

I’m just entertaining absurd notions, of course, but it’s kinda cool to think that I know somebody that’s got so far. ^^

Proved:
  • Same first name
  • AI is important enough to keep someone off a website for weeks
  • In her 101 Things blog, Keri stated she was looking into auditioning for AI

To be investigated:
  • Where they come from
  • If their voices are the same (bad memory ^^')
  • Ages
  • ’Insider Info’ (like their interests)

Anti-proof:
  • Keri might be too young - I forget her current age
  • Keri seemed like more of a story person than a musical person
  • It’s a long shot

I’m gonna snoop around and see what I can find. >.> And, probably, I’ll humiliate myself by realizing that they’re not the same person. But this is just cool anyway to entertain the idea.

I played Sims. x3 I’m enjoying this barely-any-school week . . . I’ve had so much free time! Shadow hasn’t been faithful to Ethan, though they’re still really close; she goes over to Largo’s home across the street to flirt with him. smug Now they’re love interests! Shadow also had another kid, and now it’s perfect, since it was a girl. :3 Her name’s Kayla.

Ethan has been dressing oddly. We’re getting a bit worried. One day he dressed in a burglar outfit to go to work - and he works with police. Now he’s wearing this punk outfit, complete with a spikey necklace. Razz

My mom met the Grim Reaper, but gave him a death flower. It pleased him so much that he forgot all about wanting to kill her, so she’s immortal now. This is going to give her the chance to earn all that money she’s been wanting as well as finally growing a perfect tomato plant. Her gardening skill level is nearly maxed out, you know.

Jacob is a teen on the honor roll. He’s got his own room completely secluded from the rest of the house, as it’s the only room on the second floor. It’s very sophisticated, at least in my opinion. It’s got this blue-pale blue-white-oaky theme going on, and it’s not that cluttered. He looks like a typical teen, but he’s gonna be a supergenius. He wants to be a chess master.

In the game with Largo and Piro, Largo’s becoming friends with Shadow, though she’s not an adult yet so they can’t flirt. Razz Even though they live together, he’s hardly even friends with Piro, who’s engaged to Kimiko. Simpiro and Simkimiko will accomplish everything the originals haven’t. xD

Thanks for your readingness. :3

EDIT - Whoop, it’s not Keri. crazy Keri isn’t nineteen and doesn’t live in Massachusets, unless she’s been making things up. Now I wanna know even more where she’s gone. xD

ANOTHER EDIT - Keri was on the very day I wrote this. Surprised Why did I have a feeling that she was gonna show up just when I started writing this? But she didn’t post at all . . . hmm . . . I think there’s still a mystery. smug

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 1312The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 2412The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 3349The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 3548The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school.

Post by Arianna 2/11/2010, 2:36 pm

Haha, the Keri theory was funny. xD I was gonna suggest that you look on her Smile Smile Crocodile blog and looked at her picture and compared, but you obviously killed your own theory. xD
When's your baby sister due? Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school.

Post by shadowsowner888 2/11/2010, 3:02 pm

xD Oh, dude! That woulda been a good idea too.

March . . . um, the date I don't know, but it's the first Tuesday. I have a very scary idea that it's gonna wait until the 15th to be born, though, just to taunt me about Shadow having died on that day. >.<
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 1312The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 2412The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 3349The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 3548The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/11/2010, 3:05 pm

Hehe, I guess so. xD

Awesome! Very Happy I'm sure she won't do that, Shadow, don't worry. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/11/2010, 3:07 pm

I may have to blackmail the baby to make sure. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/11/2010, 3:10 pm

Good idea! ^^
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/11/2010, 3:27 pm

Written 2/710/10.
....when is 2/710/10 and why don't I remember it? xD

*in response to comments*
My aunt's twins are due in April, but there's a chance they'll be born early. Wouldn't it be cool if they were born the same day? Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/11/2010, 8:38 pm

O.o March 15th?!

Shadowz... that's when Fang comes out... and the caption has to do with him dying... O.o
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. Siggy
The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. SiggyThe Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. Siggy
The Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. SiggyThe Sown Shadow - What the world would be like if nobody had school. Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/11/2010, 9:18 pm

If it WAS Keri.. I'd freak. e_e
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/11/2010, 9:24 pm

Haha, I'm pretty sure this Keri is 15. xD Even though you already figured it out.

Amanda- I knew something important was happening on March 15th! xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 2/11/2010, 9:46 pm

I'm sorry that you and your parents don't always get along. :/ Maybe they'll lighten up!

Whoa, neat theory, Ado! That would be insanely cool if it was true. O.o

Ha, your mom's immortal? Wicked! XD And yay for supergenius children! Being unfaithful is fun, too... It makes me miss Sims. D: I haven't gone on for a day and I already miss it. XD I hope all my stuff wasn't lost when the computer crashed.

Shweet blog. Very Happy It was very mega chill.
(Just quoting my French teacher... He's funny. ^^)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/12/2010, 3:20 pm

SaddleClub wrote:
Written 2/710/10.

My aunt's twins are due in April, but there's a chance they'll be born early. Wouldn't it be cool if they were born the same day? Smile

xD Whoops. But, you know what, that's so hilarious that I'm not even gonna change it.

:3 OMG. That would be awesome!

Jesus4Eternity wrote:O.o March 15th?!

Shadowz... that's when Fang comes out... and the caption has to do with him dying... O.o

DUDE. Don't kill the plot. Surprised (See, I don't even read the summaries from the inside covers and such anymore. xD Too much spoilerness.)

But anyway . . . THAT. IS. FREAKY. If you hadn't already claimed him, this is where I would insert something about me and Fang being meant for each other. xD Now that's one special event I don't mind sharing with Shadow's memorial.

Miafire wrote:If it WAS Keri.. I'd freak. e_e

xD

PugsRock wrote:Haha, I'm pretty sure this Keri is 15. xD Even though you already figured it out.

Amanda- I knew something important was happening on March 15th! xD

xD Yeah, she is.

Komoda2000 wrote:I'm sorry that you and your parents don't always get along. :/ Maybe they'll lighten up!

Whoa, neat theory, Ado! That would be insanely cool if it was true. O.o

Ha, your mom's immortal? Wicked! XD And yay for supergenius children! Being unfaithful is fun, too... It makes me miss Sims. D: I haven't gone on for a day and I already miss it. XD I hope all my stuff wasn't lost when the computer crashed.

Shweet blog. Very Happy It was very mega chill.
(Just quoting my French teacher... He's funny. ^^)

Thanks! Razz Heh, I hope so. My mom just thinks it's okay to insult me even as a joke . . . *shakes head* She'll learn when I move out and don't visit over holidays.

xD Seriously.

Yup! Very Happy Lol, I had so much fun doing that. xD Now I think I'm gonna have to break up with Largo, though. We should just be friends in Sims, especially considering I took the time to apologize to Ethan.

xD I love your teacher.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/12/2010, 9:04 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
SaddleClub wrote:
Written 2/710/10.

xD Whoops. But, you know what, that's so hilarious that I'm not even gonna change it.

:3 OMG. That would be awesome!

Haha, coolio xD

It would be!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/12/2010, 9:58 pm

Maybe it is me, everybody. smug

Except that it's not. I was watching American Idol, myself, and Ryan Seacrest said her name, and I looked up and was like, "Yes?"

O.O It was weird. No one ever has my name. no
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/13/2010, 12:21 pm

xD Lol, that's too bad.

Sweeeeet. xD Ryan was talking to you!!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down