The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog for the 16th

3 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog for the 16th Empty Pugs Blog for the 16th

Post by PugsRock 2/16/2010, 8:02 pm

Hey, everyone. Smile

Today for dinner I'm going to have chicken and duck sauce. Do you like that? I like carrots with duck sauce, too. It's kind of random/weird, but I think it tastes good. You should try it.

Today I'm going to go through my whole schedule in school and I might write some more after that.

Homeroom: I was talking to my friend and it turns out she's been watching the Olympics, too. We had a pretty long discussion about the amazing Opolo Ohno. Smile We also talked about science fair. Have I told you guys about this yet? My science fair project is about how much energy is leaked from electronics/technology (computers, TV, printer, radio) while they are turned off. It sounds easy, but measuring the electrical currents is going to be kind of difficult and then I have to convert what I find into watts.

Period 1/Math: We had a big test today on positive and negative numbers. It's pretty easy stuff, so I hope I did well! Smile We also got to start our homework after the test, so I had most of my math homework done by the end of the period.

Period 2/Spanish: Nothing exciting happened here. We did review. We talked about the Olympics (Canada beating Slovakia in hockey: 18-0. Pretty sad. xD) and snow and whatnot and my friend wasn't here. She's on vacation, so she won't be here tomorrow either. But she'll be here Thursday. That's good. Smile

Period 3/Language Arts: Revised our persuasive essays. I had to type mine up at six in the morning without my parents knowing. It was difficult. I'm surprised I got it all done. The period was pretty boring, but my friends and I were talking (a lot of inside jokes) and it was really funny.

Periodi 4/History: Dun, dun, dun. We had the BIG test today, worth 70% of our grade. I didn't study that much, but I think I did pretty well. I guessed all the answers when I labeled the map of Mesopotamia and the Fertile Crescent, and I got them all right! I'm happy. We also had a lecture on cheating. Can you believe some people bring their phones to class to cheat? It's so obvious and so stupid. The teacher also had a conversation with one of the kids in his 3rd period class that we heard.

Kid: I didn't finish. Can I come in for lunch and finish it?
Teacher: You can stay next period.
Kid: No, I can't.
Teacher: Why?
Kid: I don't know the answers yet!

The kid was serious. He hadn't realize what he said until it was too late. xD It was funny. Some people are so stupid...

Lunch: I got chocolate from Paris today! It was good, even though it was dark chocolate, which I don't really like. Lunch was pretty average today. xD

Period 5/Gym: We played a game where we have to throw the ball and catch it in the goal (it sounds stupid, but it's fun). I was on Jason's team, but we didn't talk. He scored a lot of goals, though, and so did I.

Period 6/Art: We're doing op-art, or optical illusion art. It's fun, but I'm behind because I missed a lesson when I had a concert. xP

Period 7/Science: I made a joke, and Jason laughed, and we had a conversation, but it was a Science discussion, you know, with the whole class listening about coffee, atoms, and molecules.

Song of the Week: The Finish Line by Train. Smile

Do you like my sig pic? Very Happy
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog for the 16th Empty Re: Pugs Blog for the 16th

Post by Avé 2/16/2010, 9:02 pm

Oh, gosh. That kid sounds so stupid. xD And chocolate from Paris? Yum. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 11:04 pm

Duck sauce? xD That sounds good, actually, but I've never even had it before.

Choco from Paris? Suh-weet. Very Happy

I think your sigpic is okay. xD I'm not really into the Olympics, so it's just like "*shrug*" to me. It's cute, though!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog for the 16th 1312Pugs Blog for the 16th 2412Pugs Blog for the 16th 3349Pugs Blog for the 16th 3548Pugs Blog for the 16th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down