The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by SaddleClub 3/4/2010, 11:06 pm

((We're just that awesome.))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Cyn431 3/4/2010, 11:07 pm

{xD Hi people! And really Cyn? I love that song~}
[xD 'Ello person! And yep, except by now I've forgotten which one it was. Razz]

[I'll RP Wormy/Saddle/Ruki/Whoever! grin]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/4/2010, 11:09 pm

[I gots Cassandra. nod Who you got? xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/4/2010, 11:10 pm

((I'd RP with someone, but my dad wants me to get off. xP))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/4/2010, 11:10 pm

{Alice. nod It really just the only character I have.. because I'm to lazy to make more charries... xDD}

{YOU START! *hides in that old box that you exploded/burned/yadda-yadda-yadda....* Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/4/2010, 11:10 pm

[Aw, kay. xP See ya later Saddle!]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/4/2010, 11:15 pm

[I'd RP, my evil friend FWP, but Cassy is the only charrie that me has. ):]

I was in the archery area, shooting arrow after arrow after arrow, each hitting either on direct target, or right above the bullseye. Some people said my father would be 'proud' but somehow I highly doubt that. If he were proud, he would have at least sent me the slightest of signs that he was at least there; it was all he had to do.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/4/2010, 11:18 pm

Alice tiptoed over to the archery area, picking up her essentials on the way. She found the area farthest away from anyone else, and loaded up the bow. She drew the string back, and-- THWANG! It barely made two inches.

{She can hop in with us, you know, I'm fine with it. Smile}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/4/2010, 11:30 pm

I lowered my arrow, watching the girl curiously. Absentmindedly, I replaced the arrow in my string and pulled back, my eyes going back to the target. I let go, and the arrow shot forward, hitting the bullseye with great accuracy. Archery was probably the only thing I was good at; I sucked at canoeing, and almost drowned once, I think.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/4/2010, 11:32 pm

Alice glanced over at the person she was nearest to. She watched her hit the bullseye. Her shoulders sagged, and she picked up her failed attempt. It was nice being the Daughter of Hades, but archery-- was definally not her thing. She was better at combat than anything really.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/5/2010, 12:18 am

Miss_Alice wrote:Alice jumped about a foot when someone tapped her, which she spun around, ready to enlong her scythe. Which still needed to be named... She pushed the thoughts away. It was lovely having ADD. "U-Uh. Y-Yeah, Kinda."

Vincent smiled. This wasn't the reaction he expected. "Oh, do you need help?"
Sayano rolled his eyes and let loose of the string. TWANG! He had witnessed this, and knew that Vincent was a real bad flirt.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/5/2010, 12:22 am

{What was the reaction he expected? *headtilt*}

"U-Uh, Kinda." Alice stood on her tiptoes, glancing over this guy. She saw the other guy shooting arrows, which was pretty cool. She went rocked back down to her feet. "Have you seen around, who looked pretty much exactly like me? She's my twin and I can't seem to find her..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/5/2010, 10:32 am

randomgirl wrote:"You too?" She asked. "Yes. It's been very difficult for me throughout school. "Barring the dyslexia, though, 'cause mine's kind of strange..." She said as I nodded slightly. "March 20th--or 21st? Either must be a great day for a birthday," She commented. "Twenty first. And oh, yes." I smiled. "Oh, shoot," She muttered, getting down to get her bags. I leaned over and grabbed two of the bags, quickley getting into the Apollo cabin. "Which one is your bed?" I asked. "Out of what I know, the Harpies aren't anybody you want to be around," She said. "They'll eat you a few bites, totaly vicious." I said, making sure my celtic knife was still in my belt hoop.

[Did you ever reply, Cyn?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/5/2010, 5:04 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/5/2010, 9:18 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:Alice glanced over at the person she was nearest to. She watched her hit the bullseye. Her shoulders sagged, and she picked up her failed attempt. It was nice being the Daughter of Hades, but archery-- was definally not her thing. She was better at combat than anything really.
I tilted my head slightly, lowering the bow. I considered saying something, and even opened my mouth to do exactly that, but quickly closed it. What would I have been able to say at the time, anyway? But I decided it was best to say at least one thing, "Try aiming it a little higher." I said quietly, voice faltering in the slightest.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/5/2010, 10:59 pm

randomgirl wrote:
randomgirl wrote:"Yes. It's been very difficult for me throughout school." I nodded slightly. "Twenty first. And oh, yes." I smiled. I leaned over and grabbed two of the bags, quickley getting into the Apollo cabin. "Which one is your bed?" I asked. "They'll eat you a few bites, totaly vicious." I said, making sure my celtic knife was still in my belt hoop.

[Did you ever reply, Cyn?]
[Oh, sorry! I didn't see this. I'll reply now. wink]

"You probably can't even imagine what I had then," she murmured, but her voice was so low her words were barely intelligible. That was just before the two of them had hurried into Apollo's cabin. Cyndi scanned over the room. "Um..." she hummed. "I kind of got here recently and have absolutely no idea." Cynthia shrugged her shoulders. If such were assigned, which she didn't know either, then she had a guess... But she really wasn't sure.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/5/2010, 11:13 pm

((Heyy Very Happy))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/5/2010, 11:14 pm

['Ello Very Happy]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/6/2010, 12:02 am

((Sup Cool))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/6/2010, 12:36 am

[Nothing much, tired, got a curfew tonight because of a concert tomorrow... xP You?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/6/2010, 2:19 pm

((Nothin. Woke up late, fell asleep before I could shower last night, feel icky. Razz))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 5:55 pm

"Um..." She hummed. "I kind of got here recently and have absolutely no idea." She said as I nodded. "There's an open top bunk over there- Next to the window." I said. I walked over and put the suitcases next to there. "Well, I better run before the Harpies attack me." I laughed as I gripped my hand around my bronze celtic knife and walked out of the cabin. I walked off and heard a rustle on the trees. I could see the cabin. Oddly, I started to run and felt claws around my shoulders, picking me up. I screamed as they flew me over the ocean. I kicked the Harpie in the stomache and lodged my knife into it. I was dropped into the ocean. I was the daughter of Poseidon so I didn't get my clothes wet. The injured Harpie raced after me as I ran tot he cabin. I ran into my cabin and fell into it, locking all the doors and windows, breathing deeply.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/6/2010, 8:23 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{What was the reaction he expected? *headtilt*}

"U-Uh, Kinda." Alice stood on her tiptoes, glancing over this guy. She saw the other guy shooting arrows, which was pretty cool. She went rocked back down to her feet. "Have you seen around, who looked pretty much exactly like me? She's my twin and I can't seem to find her..."

{He expected a snub. He was teasing her. clown "Don't shoot the clown, Booth."}

"Yeah, she's right there," he said, pointing over her head at the girl who was combing through the archers with her eyes. She did look exactly like Blacky#1, but dressed different. She had torn jeans, and her t-shirt had fringed sleeves and sides with beads on them. She looked... like Thalia.

Sayano released his arrow and hit the edge of the target, for he thought he saw Thalia. He looked again, and released it was the new daughter of Hades. One of them.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/6/2010, 10:34 pm

{Oh. Oops.}

"Ah." Alice said with a small nod. She smiled at him. "Thanks...-" She paused, blinking. "You are?" She glanced at the guy shooting arrows again. Something bad radiated off of him.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 10:41 pm

[RP anyone?]

[And you gotta reply, Alice. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 23 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next