The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:41 pm

{Your welcome. ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 11:41 pm

[But.... I've been waiting since the 26th! xD]

[PWEASE?! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/2/2010, 11:43 pm

"Hey. Sayano. Victim," Vincent said, an evil grin spreading across his face. "Black haired chick, four o'clock. I'm going in." He trudged across the field and tapped blacky on the shoulder. "Lost?" he asked. He smiled alluringly.
{Yellow wasn't visible}
{Clarisse}
I looked around the camp for a newbie who's head I could stick in a toilet. The kids here were scrawnier than usual, and looked like wimps. I cracked my knuckles. Easy pickings.

{Is anyone playing Chris?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/2/2010, 11:44 pm

{GTG, guys. BUHBYE!!!!!!!!!}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 22 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:46 pm

Alice jumped about a foot when someone tapped her, which she spun around, ready to enlong her scythe. Which still needed to be named... She pushed the thoughts away. It was lovely having ADD. "U-Uh. Y-Yeah, Kinda."

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 3/4/2010, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 11:48 pm

[NOOO! I gotta go soon! *tugs on Alice's sleeve* xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:50 pm

{I'll reply before I shower... But if I can't get on tomorrow because I'm grounded, I blame you. xD *kidding*}

{I'm serious about the grounding part thought. O.o}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 11:51 pm

[YES! Alice, I love you. xD]

[Post quick. xD]

[OR.... say your crazy hyper friend that lives on the other side of the country has been waiting since the 26th, and that it's very important. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:55 pm

{Like she'll believe that. Rolling Eyes xDD}

{Off to a shower, be back soon! (I hope) xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 11:56 pm

[SHOWER FAST!!!! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 3/2/2010, 11:59 pm

"Yup," I said, grinning back. "Want to go on together?"
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/3/2010, 12:07 am

((Holaaaaa Cool))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 12:14 am

[Hey Saddle!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/3/2010, 4:35 pm

((Hey Amanda!))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/3/2010, 10:23 pm

{Hey Alice can I play Rachel too? Please?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/4/2010, 10:21 pm

{Alice wanna RP?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/4/2010, 10:26 pm

{*pushes Alice through the character-copier again* Yeah, Sure! ^^ Who are you gonna use?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/4/2010, 10:28 pm

['Ello peeps! Very Happy Anybody RP?]

[And Ruki... I JUST listened to that song in your siggie like a few minutes ago. shocked]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/4/2010, 10:53 pm

((heyyyy Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/4/2010, 10:59 pm

[PEOPLE!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/4/2010, 11:00 pm

((Yes? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/4/2010, 11:00 pm

{All of a sudden... everyone gets online. O.o}

{xD Hi people! And really Cyn? I love that song~}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/4/2010, 11:01 pm

[....]
[....]
[*_*]
[Hi. xD]
[I love doing that to my friends. When they pass by my desk I'm like, "JOSIAH! *hiss*]
[And he turns around and asks what's wrong, and I'm like,]
["Hi. cheesy"]
[RP?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/4/2010, 11:01 pm

((It's a 5th sense. We know when peoples are online and go on ourselves. xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/4/2010, 11:03 pm

{Um, Whoa Saddle. I actually think that's true. O.o}

{Heehee, Nice WL. nod And sure! Who's you got?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next