The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] Empty Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

Post by rattyjol 2/28/2010, 9:27 pm

Maturity: Mild fighting; mates; kits
Fantasy: Talking cats; StarClan

[Private RP with Shadow]

Sun, Moon, and Stars

(Shadow, I'm going to fill out forms but you can do whatever. nod)

Name: Shootingstar
Clan: MoonClan
Description: A very pretty she-cat with sleek silver fur and pale blue eyes.
Position: Leader [Lives: ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️]

Name: Jayflight
Description: A broad-shouldered, blue-gray tom with amber eyes.
Position: Warrior

Name: Eagleeye
Description: A small, brown tabby tom with brownish-black eyes. His hearing isn't great but his keen eyesight makes up for it.

Name: Snowblossom
Description: A pure white she-cat with deep indigo eyes.

Name: Ravenstream
Description: A pure black she-cat with blue-green eyes.

Name: Shadowpaw [to be Shadowcheetah]
Description: A sleek black she-cat with dark gray dapples on her back and tail, and deep amber eyes.
Position: Apprentice

Name: Halfpaw [to be Halfmoon]
Description: A dark gray tom with green eyes. One ear is slightly deformed, folded over so it looks like half an ear.

Name: Riverwind
Clan: SunClan
Description: A long-legged tom with mottled bluish fur and green eyes.
Position: Deputy

Name: Skydream
Description: A small-featured silver-and-white she-cat with dreamy, sky-blue eyes.
Position: Medicine cat

Name: Ashleopard
Description: A small gray tom with reddish-brown streaks and dapples on his back, and green eyes.

Name: Embersplash
Description: A ginger she-cat with blue eyes. Sparkwing's sister.

Name: Sparkwing
Description: A large ginger tom with rusty-colored patterns along his flank in the vague shape of wings. Embersplash's brother.

Name: Spottedclaw
Description: A creamy-colored she-cat dappled with brown spots. Amber eyes and abnormally long claws.

Name: Swiftpaw [to be Swiftwish]
Description: A brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Name: Sprigpaw [to be Sprigtail]
Description: A tiny tortoiseshell she-cat with vivid green eyes.

For my own reference:
Spoiler:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] Empty Re: Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

Post by shadowsowner888 3/2/2010, 8:48 pm

For Shadow's Reference

Sunclan
L: Snowstar + [Shadow]
D: Riverwind > [Ratty]
M: Skydream + [Ratty]

W: Embersplah + [Ratty]
W: Ashleopard > [Ratty] {deceased}
W: Spottedclaw + [Ratty]
W: Sparkwing > [Ratty]
W: Windstep > [Shadow]
W: Spottedshadow + [Shadow]
W: Tawnytree > [Shadow]
Q: Mintleaf + [Shadow]

A: Sprigpaw + [Ratty]
A: Featherpaw + [Shadow]
A: Swiftpaw > [Ratty]
A: Crimsonpaw > [Shadow]

Moonclan
L: Shootingstar + [Ratty]
D: Lionflame > [Shadow]
M: Skyheart > [Shadow]

W: Jayflight > [Ratty]
W: Ravenstream + [Ratty]
W: Snowblossom + [Ratty]
W: Eagleeye > [Ratty]
W: Rapidclaw > [Shadow]
W: Pebbledapple + [Shadow]
W: Thorntail > [Shadow]
W: Pondfur + [Shadow]

A: Shadowpaw + [Ratty]
A: Foxpaw > [Shadow]
A: Halfpaw > [Ratty]
A: Silverpaw + [Shadow]

Charries
Snowstar, a white she-cat with almost a tint of blue. (Note - this white looks so blue that it makes my mouth water.) Sparkling ocean blue eyes stand out, and while for the most part her fur isn’t too long, her tail is quite fluffy. Largish paws that she’s grown to detest, each with thick black claws. Makes decisions easily and has a kind disposition, but cant get around feeling like one of the ugliest cats in the forest. Her parents died not too long ago, and they were always more focused on the Clan than she and her brother, Windstep. Feels like she’s missing something, though she’s not sure what.
Windstep, a kindly, pale gray tom with a fluffy tail, unlike the shortish fur over the rest of his body. Dark claws, nose, and pawpads, and stony blue eyes. He doesn’t speak much, but his face usually shows all he needs to say. Affectionate and friendly, but thinks too much of himself sometimes. As he’s older than Snowstar, he still feels like he has to watch out for her, even though she’s not just his sister but the leader now.
Spottedshadow has two-inch-long, pitch black fur that looks slightly scruffy around her joints. A regular pattern of 1.5-inch, chestnut brown spots matching her eyes cover her fur. Eager, friendly, and never mean to anyone, but her feelings are easily hurt and she has a slightly over-dramatic air. Afraid of trees and doesn’t believe in true love. 13 moons.
Crimsonpaw, a dark rusty red tom with amber eyes. Black spots. Easily confused and very mean to others as a result because he doesn’t want to feel stupid. Terrified of dogs, though he’d never admit it on purpose.
Mintleaf, a white she-cat with pale green eyes and a lovely scent. Pregnant, but just barely; she hasn’t told anyone, and doesn’t want to, because she’s ashamed. Her mate was a rogue who she thought loved her, but he was really only taking advantage of her. Gullible but sweet, and blames herself for everything.
Tawnytree, a golden tom with dark brown patches all over. Dark brown eyes. Well muscled. Loves life; looks at it as an adventure. He’s hardly ever upset, even when the worst happens. He has a huge scar on his left side, across his shoulder. Is excellent at climbing trees, but horrible at taking the time to think about what he’s doing.

Featherpaw, a chocolate brown she-cat with tan, black, white, and gold mottles all over, giving her a rather mixed-up pelt. Her three-inch-long fur always appears slightly disheveled, and her eyes which match her base coat are usually trained upwards. Most often, the things on her mind are ‘what if’s. Though her opinions may not always be approved of, she gets very stubborn when she believes she’s right, and doesn’t doubt herself for a single moment. Misses her parents, who she never knew.
Foxpaw, a lithe, rusty red tom with bright, leaf green eyes. Clumsy and very fast, but not so great at fighting. Shaggy cheek fur and a mischievous smile. Black ears, muzzle, paws, and tailtip. Huge ears. Enjoys showing off. Always up to something; if not to make himself look impressive, to pull a prank on another. Very young, barely six moons.
Lionflame, a golden tom with thick red tiger stripes and piercing amber eyes. Very muscular and strong, with thick black claws and a menacing glare. Smaller-than-average ears. Hates to be wrong and thinks he knows best - though, surprisngly, he doesn’t always disagree with the leader, and makes very good decisions. This is why he’s the deputy.
Skyheart, a sandy brown tom with big, stony blue eyes. Excellent hearing and smell, thanks to his larger-than-normal ears and nose. Small, almost dainty paws and tail. Very patient and persevering, but has a quick temper, especially with kits. Sometimes it’s all he can do not to take a snap at one. Fur is wavy along his spine.
Pondfur, a stony blue she-cat with a slight wave to her fur. Soft brown eyes that could really pull someone in. A coy smile, and tends to be a flirt, though it’s only because she’s so desperate to find herself a perfect mate. Daughter of Rapidclaw and Pebbledapple. A few black streaks on her head.
Rapidclaw, a lean, short-furred black tom with soft brown eyes that could really pull someone in. A mischievous, attractive smile. Very playful, especially towards his family; he teases a bit too much sometimes, and tends to not know when to stop, but he’s really very loving. Very quick, and has fought many battles.
Pebbledapple, a stony blue she-cat with faint black dapples. Bright green-blue eyes, wavy fur, and is very innocent and sweet. Just wants the best for her daughter, Pondfur. Enjoys a swim once in a while, but hates to get involved with fighting. Worries too much at times.
Silverpaw, a silver-gray she-cat with dull blue eyes and a black tailtip. Very sad and quiet, because she lost her parents years ago to dogs. She goes through the motions of life without really feeling at all. She’s a very good member of the Clan, but just doesn’t find joy in anything anymore because of her depression.
Thorntail is dark brown and very thick-furred, with matching eyes, though his tail is very skinny. Talks a lot but doesn’t think enough. Great at fighting when it’s for practice, but utterly freaks out in real battles. He does freak out easily . . . other times he does so are during patrols and when talking to she-cats.

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 3/21/2010, 5:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 1312Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 2412Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 3349Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 3548Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/2/2010, 8:49 pm

((You can see I'm still working on charries, but I wanted to get the post up. xDD Umm . . . lesse . . . how about I keep working during American Idol, cus I need to get off and so I'll hopefully be done by tonight or tomorrow?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 1312Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 2412Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 3349Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 3548Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/2/2010, 8:58 pm

(Kk. cheesy I'm assuming that the +s mean female and the >s mean male?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/2/2010, 9:01 pm

((That be right. nod))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/3/2010, 5:30 pm

((Okay, I've got them all up! Very Happy Shall we get started RPing, then?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/3/2010, 8:01 pm

(Yay! cheesy Yush. We should probably do some regular RPing before starting the plot, right? Just so the characters have some background. nod)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/4/2010, 12:32 pm

((Yup, that's right. Very Happy Since you're not on I'll try and get us started . . . I guess this is kinda gonna be a big medley thing with everyone interacting with each other randomly, since we have so many characters and only each other to use them with. xD))

-----Snowstar yawned, stretching slightly in her den before lifting her head. She blinked a few times, then shoved to her feet and padded drowsily out into the camp.
-----Staring down at her paws, she sighed slightly, frowning. Another day in the life of me. She sadly shook her head, then looked around. I wonder if Riverwind got the patrols organized yet?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/4/2010, 8:38 pm

"Spottedshadow, Ashleopard, and Windstep, you're on the dawn patrol," I announced. "Tawnytree and Sparkwing, you'll be hunting. Mintleaf, Sprigpaw and I will be on the sunhigh patrol."

(Sorry about the color. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/5/2010, 2:30 pm

((Sfine. xD))

-----Spottedshadow raised a curious head from the vole she was eating, blinking. I guess I'd better hurry up and finish, then, she realized, and focused on gulping down the rest of her prey. When finished she quickly swiped her tongue around her lips, then went to stand in the middle of the camp to wait for Windstep and Ashleopard.
-----Windstep slightly smirked at Snowstar as he passed her, in a friendly way. "Morning, Snowstar."
-----She chuckled slightly, offering her brother a smile. "Morning Windstep," Snowstar replied, heading towards the freshkill pile to get herself something to eat.
-----"Hey," Windstep quietly greeted Spottedshadow as he joined her, sitting down to scratch at an itch on his ear.

((Hey, I like this font. Very Happy))

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/10/2010, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/5/2010, 8:15 pm

(What font is that?)

I finished the last of my meal and stood, swiping my tongue around my jaws before padding over to join the rest of the dawn patrol.
A paw prodded my flank. "Get up, furball," Embersplash said loudly. "You're on the hunting patrol."
"Nng," I mumbled, sleepily trying to push her away. "Go 'way."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/5/2010, 8:24 pm

((Arial. ^^))

-----Ah, there was Ashleopard. Windstep offered him a smile, rolling his shoulders as he prepared himself for the patrol.
-----"Oh, hey, there you are!" Spottedshadow exclaimed when she saw him. "I guess we're ready to leave?"
-----Tawnytree shoved himself to his feet, arching his back. He'd just woken up himself. Padding over to Embersplash and Sparkwing with a grin, he asked, "What's going on?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/5/2010, 8:29 pm

"I think so."
"Sparkwing won't get up," I explained, exasperated.

(No time to color... First line is Ash, second is Ember.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/7/2010, 10:39 am

-----Sweet!” Spottedshadow rose to her feet with delight and headed quickly towards the camp entrance, a happy spring in her step. Windstep followed along at a bit calmer pace, but he too seemed happy enough.
-----Huh.” Tawnytree chuckled, sitting down, and prodded Sparkwing with a paw. “Hey, buddy! You gotta get up before Starclan busts you out of your nest themselves!
-----Suddenly he turned to Ember, his face inquisitive. “Say, they said I was going on hunting patrol too, right?” he asked, tilting his head. “Just to clarify. You know.

((Couldn’t remember Ember’s suffix. ^^; I wrote this on the computer w/out internet, so yah.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 1:48 pm

I followed, matching Windstep's pace. "She seems excited," I commented, flicking my tail towards Spottedshadow.
I grumbled and sat up, beginning to give my sleep-ruffled pelt a quick wash as Embersplash replied, "Yeah, it's you and him. Have fun." She got up and padded out of the den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/7/2010, 2:40 pm

-----Windstep nodded, chuckling quietly as he cast a smile towards Spottedshadow. Isn't she always? He'd like to know what her secret was, how she always managed to be so happy about everything.
-----Spottedshadow glanced back and saw she was a bit ahead, but just grinned to herself instead of slowing down. Rather, she threw her senses into overdrive, wanting to be the first to know if there was any trouble in their territory.

-----Tawnytree grinned delightedly, trying to look sadistic. "Well, well, well, Sparkwing. Won't we have some fun," he purred in a fakely evil tone. "Are you ready to maim some innocent little animals?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 2:43 pm

I pricked my ears, concentrating on the patrol now.
"Oh, yes," I replied, rolling my eyes. "That sounds fun."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/7/2010, 2:49 pm

-----When they got to the border, Spottedshadow sniffed very deliberately along it. "Hey, I smell Moonclan!" she declared, scowling. Of course she was joking around; obviously they'd smell Moonclan, since this was their border.
-----Windstep rolled his eyes, shaking his head with a humored grin.

-----"Delightful! Well, come along then, they're not going to wait all day for us!" Grinning, Tawnytree forcefully poked Sparkwing's side.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/7/2010, 3:08 pm

I smiled in amusement and padded a little ways down the border, pausing to reset the scent markers every few taillengths.
"Yeah, yeah, keep your fur on, I'm coming." I got to my paws and shook out my fur.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:46 pm

-----Spottedshadow got down to business then, clamping her jaw shut. All right, I’m not talking again until we’re done at least here, she vowed, darting ahead again to start sniffing along the border. All good, still . . . Moonclan hadn’t set a single paw across the border.
-----This was one of the things she was glad about in life - that the Clans could be so peaceful. She’d heard plenty of Clans that didn’t get along very great at all. All the same, though . . . it’d be fun to have a little excitement once in a while. “Hey, either of you know how long Sunclan and Moonclan have been around?” she called back, curiously turning and perking her head at her patrolmates.
-----Windstep had to grimace slightly, realizing he didn’t really know. He shook his head briefly back and forth, then turned to Ashleopard to see if he knew, either. Spottedshadow grinned eagerly at him herself, hoping he knew.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 8:29 pm

I shrugged. "I have no idea."

(Shall we add some excitement? Very Happy MoonClan invasion?)

I led a patrol towards the SunClan border. As we neared it I raised my tail, signaling that we had to be completely silent from here on out.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 9:29 pm

((Sounds delightful. ^^ I'mma say that Rapidclaw and Silverpaw are my charries who're helping invade. nod))

((Oh, and I also forgot to reply for Tawnytree and Sparkwing. :O))

----Tawnytree grinned and trotted his way from the warriors den, holding his tail high. "Well, hurry up then!" he called over his shoulder to Sparkwing.

----"Aww, dang it," Spottedshadow sighed. She only looked disappointed for a moment, though, before she continued sniffing along the border.
----Windstep paused for a moment, tilting his head curiously. Was someone coming . . . ? He shook the sensation off, though, and just focused on marking the border.

----Silverpaw's eyes were, for once, not dull. Right now they were rather nervous; she gulped to herself as she made her pawsteps entirely silent. She couldn't help but feel that this was a bad idea - in fact, she really wished she hadn't come at all. But she couldn't disobey her leader.
----Rapidclaw was heading into battle mode himself. The only thing on his mind was the fight - he was already planning out the best ways to get his opponents out of the way.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 10:01 pm

(Shadow, will you pwease give me permission to kill Mweor? -puppy dog eyes-

Okay, y'know what? Colors are annoying me, so I'm just gonna do it the way they used to do it on BoulderClan. nod)

Sparkwing: I rolled my eyes and followed him out of the camp.

Ashleopard: I scented the air, suddenly slightly uneasy. Something felt wrong.

Shadowpaw: I padded beside Silverpaw, eyes bright with excitement. "Cheer up," I whispered to the other apprentice. "It's gonna be fun."

Shootingstar: I paused on the border, scanning the trees.

Eagleeyes: I flanked my leader, using my sharp eyesight to peer into the enemy Clan's territory. "All clear," I whispered.

Shootingstar: I nodded, not happy about this at all. But MoonClan needed more land, or we would starve. Years of avoiding crossing borders nearly made me turn back but I forced myself on, silently stepping over the border.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:17 pm

((What? Why? xDD

Actually, you know what, that's a good idea. :O I'mma try that too. And I quite like it better now, cus I can actually remember all their names without going to the first page. xD))

Tawnytree: "So, where do you think we should start?" he asked, completely oblivious to Sparkwing's annoyance. "Middle of the territory, maybe, where we'll be out of the border patrol's way?"

Spottedshadow: She paused, pricking her ears. "Do you guys smell Moonclan? And, this time, I actually mean it." Her voice was hushed with fear, and her suddenly wide, chestnut brown eyes started scanning the surrounding territory.

Windstep: Not good, he realized. If he wasn't the only one who was sensing this . . . "Something's definitely up," he spoke quietly, taking a few careful steps back from the border. "Maybe they're out on patrol too . . . ?"

Rapidclaw: Obediently he followed Shootingstar, his hackles instantly beginning to rise in preparation of the fight sure to ensue. "I can smell them," he whispered, slightly nodding in the direction that a trio of Sunclan scents was wafting from.

Silverpaw: She just shook her head. "Fights aren't good. Cats die," she whispered, her voice strangely strained. All she could think about now was how the rest of her family had died, when she was just a kit.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 10:29 pm

(Cuz it's evil. xP Every other page I try to open will get stuck, and take like five minutes to load, and then it'll say I got logged off. That's one of the main reasons I quit in the first place. xP)

Sparkwing: "Everyone hunts there," I pointed out. "We'll be better off sticking to the edges. By Twolegplace, maybe?"

Ashleopard: "Maybe..." I agreed nervously, not really believing it.

Shadowpaw: I rolled my eyes. "Oh, c'mon. No one's gonna die, it's just a border skirmish."

Shootingstar: "Hush, all of you!" I hissed. "How can we launch a surprise attack if you're all chattering away like a bunch of sparrows?" I shot a glare at the two apprentices.

Shadowpaw: I flattened my ears against my skull in embarrassment. Oops...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down