The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:59 pm

((Ah, I know what you're talking about. xP In that case, go ahead!))

Tawnytree: He flicked his tail, slightly irritated that his suggestion got rejected, but nodded obligingly. "All right, that works too," he said, chuckling. Mostly at himself. "Let's go!" He darted out into the forest.

Spottedshadow: A sharp breath entered her lungs, and she finally pricked her ears bravely. "Well, if not, we'll be ready," she vowed firmly, already tensing her claws.

Windstep: He tried to roll his eyes, but knew that Spottedshadow might be along the right line of thinking there. Sighing quietly - why could the peace never last long? - he stepped closer to her and unsheathed his claws.

Silverpaw: A quiet sigh trickled from her muzzle. Great, now I've made her mad. She looked quietly at the ground without speaking, resolving that she was just going give up trying not to fail.

Rapidclaw: He flicked his ears, realizing he probably shouldn't have said anything either, and frowned sheepishly. Rapidclaw let himself continue creeping towards the patrol. Oh, great, they could smell them . . . he shot a frantic glance back at Shootingstar, lifting his eyebrows as if to ask, 'should we attack?'.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 1312Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 2412Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 3349Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 3548Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 11:07 pm

Sparkwing: I padded after him at a more leisurely pace. There was no rush; the prey wasn't going anywhere.

Ashleopard: I nodded in silent agreement, my claws sliding out as well.

Shootingstar: I twitched my ears, telling him to wait. I slowly crept closer, expecting the rest of the battle patrol to follow. Ready... Any second... I thought, but I couldn't seem to make myself give the signal.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 11:18 pm

Tawnytree: Glancing back, he found that Sparkwing wasn't going much faster. Sighing to himself, Tawnytree reluctantly slowed until they were walking side-by-side. "I do hope the twolegs haven't been leaving litter around again."

Spottedshadow: She narrowed her eyes and lowered her head, staring off into Moonclan territory.

Windstep: The wind was blowing in the wrong direction; it was too hard to tell if anyone was coming. But he was certain that something was coming from in their territory . . . Windstep let out a low hiss, turning in that direction and narrowing his eyes.

Silverpaw: She was sure to keep up with Shootingstar, not wanting to disappoint her again.

Rapidclaw: His eyes he kept trained on his leader. What's she waiting for?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 1312Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 2412Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 3349Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 3548Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 11:53 pm

Sparkwing: "They better not have," I growled.

Ashleopard: "Do you hear something?" I breathed.

Shootingstar: Finally I forced myself to raise my tail, giving the signal to attack.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/11/2010, 12:27 pm

Tawnytree: He shook his head, eyes gaining an edge of disgust. "Why do they do this? What's so great about leaving trash all over the forest?"

Windstep: He shook his head. "I smell them," he whispered, his voice seething with hostility.

Rapidclaw: Letting out a furious yowl, he sprang out towards the patrol. Three warriors - they could do this. They had enough cats here to take them out. His paws trampled fiercely against the ground, and within a few seconds, he'd launched himself at the small gray tom. Ashleopard.

Silverpaw: Her paws carried her a few steps out, but suddenly she was overwhelmed with fear and despair. I can't do this! she wailed to herself, instantly slowing, despite the fact that she was in plain sight of the patrol.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/11/2010, 8:57 pm

Sparkwing: "Who knows what goes on in the mind of a Twoleg?" I asked irritably, lashing my tail. "Let's just hope they haven't scared away the prey." I scented the air, checking for fresh preyscents.

Ashleopard: I whipped around at the sound of a yowl just in time to see a black MoonClan tom hurtling towards me. I snarled, pushing off from the ground to meet him momentarily in midair.

Shadowpaw: I launched myself into the clearing, yowling a battle cry.

Shootingstar: I hung back with Eagleeyes, letting my warriors rush forward around me. We would help whoever needed it.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/12/2010, 6:39 pm

Tawnytree: He shook his head one last time. Geez. He doesn't have to have such a bad attitude about it. Irritated even further, he forced himself to scent the air, then began stalking off in search of the thrush he smelled.

Rapidclaw: He hissed furiously as he collided with Ashleopard. Rapidclaw pulled back as best he could until he landed, then instantly lunged around to his opponent's side to attempt at scratching him.

Windstep: It took him a moment to react, but when he did, it was with all his fury. How dare they invade Sunclan territory! Snarling heavily, he raced forward to meet Shadowpaw. "Get out," the tom growled, baring his teeth for an instant before snapping at the apprentice's legs.

Spottedshadow: Sorrow rushed through her veins, even as she sprinted out to attack the confused-looking apprentice that was just standing there. But I don't want to fight . . . All the same, she would have to do this for her Clan. She managed to knock the poor cat, digging her claws in and hissing, before it even reacted.

Silverpaw: It all happened so fast - one moment she was standing there, and the next she was beneath the claws of one of the warriors. Letting out an alarmed screech, Silverpaw fought back for all she was worth, clawing and snapping at the warrior's brown-spotted pelt, but the grip was firm. She only managed to give her a tiny scratch.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 9:07 pm

Sparkwing: I padded off in the opposite direction, searching for more prey. The Clan could use as much as it could get.

Ashleopard: I lashed out with a forepaw at the same time, snarling. "Get off of SunClan territory," I growled threateningly, but the warning had no backing. We were outnumbered and outmatched, and they knew it just as well as I did.

Shadowpaw: "Never," I snarled in return, sidestepping away from his fangs and launching myself over his head and (hopefully) onto his back.

Shootingstar: I leapt into the fray, coming to Silverpaw's aid. I gripped my claws tightly to Spottedshadow's shoulders, jerking her away from the apprentice. "Pick on someone your own size," I spat.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/14/2010, 9:55 am

Tawnytree: Why’d I get stuck with Sparkwing? his thoughts muttered to him as he crept forward, each pawstep as quiet as the faint breeze that was tickling his ears. He’s so grumpy. Why couldn’t I have got Spottedshadow or somebody else cheery?

Spottedshadow: A mrrow of alarm escaped her mouth as she stumbled away, her eyes going wide as blood trickled out of her shoulder. Shootingstar? She had to fight the leader?! Spottedshadow gulped inwardly, but summoned her courage and pounced shakily at the she-cat. “Pick on someone your own size!” she retorted as her claws slashed towards Shootingstar’s pelt .

Silverpaw: Her eyes were still wide with anguish as she unsteadily rose to her feet began to limp backwards. “I can’t do this, Shootingstar, I can’t,” she choked out, barely able to form the words. Her fur was stinging where Spottedshadow had cut her, and still she herself hadn’t landed a single blow? That was just a failure.

Rapidclaw: He hissed and narrowed his eyes at Ashleopard, flinching away for an instant as the tom’s claws scratched him. “Make us!” he challenged, taking a snap at Ashleopard’s tail.

Windstep: Growling under his breath, he shook his pelt fiercely in an attempt to toss the apprentice off his back. Sharp claws were digging into his fur, but he ignored them - what was a scratch in a battle for the Clan?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/14/2010, 1:16 pm

Sparkwing: My eyes narrowed as I noticed a leaf twitching, with a strong scent of mouse hanging in the air around it. I focused in on my prey, dropping instantly into a hunter's crouch and stalking smoothly and silently towards it.

Shootingstar: "You are my own size," I growled in reply, ducking to avoid her claws.

Eagleeyes: "Well don't just stand there!" I yowled to the silver apprentice from the trees. "Either fight or help me keep watch!"

Ashleopard: I growled as needle-sharp teeth sunk into my tail. "Oh, we will," I snarled, aiming a clawed forepaw at his flank.

Shadowpaw: I hung on tight, but my grip was loosening. I clamped my muzzle shut to keep my teeth from cracking together as he shook me.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/15/2010, 6:11 pm

Tawnytree: He pounced at the thrush the moment it was close enough, but it spotted him just before his paws could hit. The bird let out an alarmed chirp and flitted out of reach of his paws. Cursing, Tawnytree raced after it, and nearly had his claws in its back when it flew out of reach. "Dang it!" he muttered.

Spottedshadow: "I wasn't talking about your physical size," Spottedshadow spat, pouncing towards Shootingstar. She didn't have much hope that she could do anything to the older, faster, and more battle-trained she-cat, but she was going to try anyway.

Silverpaw: Her wide and terrified eyes went up to Eagleeyes. Step by tentative step, she backed up, until within a foxlength of a tree; at that point she turned and climbed up, cowering in a branch close to the trunk. I can't do this. Oh, StarClan, please don't let me have to help.

Rapidclaw: Just barely, he managed to dodge out of the way; the only effect the claws had on him was a small scratch. It stung, but didn't bleed. Hissing, he thrashed his claws at Ashleopard, staying alert but letting himself go into a bit of a frenzy.

Windstep: Finally, grunting, he flipped over onto his back. If that didn't shake the apprentice off, nothing would.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 7:47 pm

Sparkwing: I crept closer to the mouse before pouncing, pinning the leaf, and therefore the mouse, between my paws. I ducked my head to bite through the leaf, killing the mouse instantly. I quickly scraped a shallow hole in the frozen earth and dropped it in, pushing the dirt back into place with my hind paws to keep my catch safe as I padded away to look for more.

Shootingstar: I tucked my chin to my chest and rolled, slashing upwards with my claws as I passed beneath the enemy warrior. "Then why don't you run away and get some stronger cats to do the job for you?" I taunted, leaping to my paws and whipping around to face her.

Eagleeyes: "Watch the trees," I called up to her. "If you see SunClan reinforcements, let us know." Not waiting for her response, I unsheathed my claws and leapt into the battle.

Ashleopard: I hissed as his claws gouged into my shoulders and leapt back, slightly frightened by his frenzy. My fur bristled in alarm; we were outnumbered and outmatched, and if one of us left to get help the others would be quickly overwhelmed. Though we were already.

Shadowpaw: I felt the air being crushed out of my lungs by his much larger and much heavier body. I clawed at his fur, beginning to panic.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/16/2010, 8:51 pm

Tawnytree: Muttering to himself, he ambled in a different direction, trying to find more prey. Great, now I’ve scared it all away. He looked petulantly around, and wiht a shake of his head, headed farther away.

Spottedshadow: Hissing, she yowled - half because of the pain of Shootingstar’s claws, and half with anger - “Because real warriors have the courage not to give up!” The moment the words were out, she screeched furiously and tried her best to leap onto her back.

Silverpaw: She opened her mouth to answer, but Eagleeyes had already gone. “. . . okay,” she whispered to herself, nodding as if he could see her, and busied herself watching for any others. Thank you, StarClan.

Rapidclaw: A low hiss escaped his muzzle, and he lashed his tail back and forth, leaping back as well. For a moment he sized Ashleopard up, then slashed at his shoulder. “Give up,” he said, threats in his voice.

Windstep: After a few moments he flipped back to his feet, but pounced at Shadowpaw again, hoping to get him pinned against the ground without smothering him.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/16/2010, 9:03 pm

Sparkwing: There didn't seem to be much else around. Apparently the prey was still scarce, despite the signs of early newleaf.

Shootingstar: I staggered with the sudden weight as she landed, not expecting the maneuver. I whipped around, hoping to catch her off-balance and startle her into falling off.

Ashleopard: "Never," I spat stubbornly, despite the sudden pain that flashed through my shoulder. I tensed my muscles, eyeing him for a split second before leaping, teeth bared and claws extended to their fullest.

Shadowpaw: I stumbled to my paws as he released me, my flanks heaving as I gulped in air. Distracted, I didn't notice him pounce again until it was too late.

(Shadowpaw's a she. Smile

Maybe one cat should die, just to add to the drama and inter-Clan tension and stuff? xD Maybe Rapidclaw goes into another frenzy and accidentally kills Ashleopard? Or one of your cats can die, IDC. grin)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/17/2010, 4:56 pm

((Whoops. xD

Oooh, yay! >3 Let’s kill! Who is up to you, though. Rapidclaw could die instead of Ashleopard, but it was your idea, so you choose.))

-----Tawnytree: He tracked a rabbit scent all the way to a hole in the ground. This was where the trail ended . . . the prey had definitely gone inside. Tawnytree sighed, shaking his head and muttering to himself, then padded off to keep trying. He found Sparkwing on his way. “Anything yet?” he asked, rather grumpily. It definitely smelled like someone had made a kill.

Spottedshadow: As Shootingstar spun, Spottedshadow dug her claws in, trying to hang on. All that did was slow her fall slightly, though, and rip out a few chunks of the leader’s fur on the way down. She just barely managed to land on her feet, stumbling slightly, and hissed. I’m never going to get an edge on her! Spottedshadow slowly edged backwards, taking the defensive now. She was limping slightly, the wound in her leg still bleeding.

Rapidclaw: Rapidclaw found himself knocked to the ground by Ashleopard. He yowled, writhing furiously beneath him and clawing at his opponent for all he was worth.

Windstep: Shadowpaw was slow enough in reacting to enable Windstep to knock her to the ground again. He hissed in the apprentice’s ear, panting heavily. Perhaps now he could afford to back off just a little bit. “Get out of here,” he growled, his voice hoarse. “Before we give you what you deserve.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/17/2010, 5:09 pm

(Hmm... Yeah, let's kill off Ashleopard. evil)

Sparkwing: "Just a mouse," I replied, in a considerably better mood after my catch. "How about you?"

Shootingstar: For every step she took back, I took one forward, trying to force her into retreating. With her gone, hopefully the other SunClan cats would decide to retreat as well.

Ashleopard: I hung on despite the needle-sharp claws that ripped through my flesh, digging my own claws into his skin and trying to hold him down.

Shadowpaw: I went limp, breathing heavily. "Never," I growled bravely, though I was completely at his mercy and my voice shook slightly as I spoke.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/20/2010, 10:14 am

Tawnytree:Nothing,” he muttered, sighing heavily. “Well, at least there’s still more time to hunt . . .” He was talking more to himself than Sparkwing. “I . . . I’ll try over here.” He hunched his shoulders, heading off in a bit away from where either of them had been hunting already.

Spottedshadow: She’s coming. She’s coming. Don’t be scared. Attack her. Suddenly she knew what she was doing. Spottedshadow hung her head, putting utter fear into her expression so Shootingstar couldn’t doubt which of them was the winner here . . . and then she sprinted forward, snarling as her paws left the ground and aimed at her opponent.

Rapidclaw: It was beginning to get tiring, scrabbling at Ashleopard like this. He shot one final, heavy set of claws up at the tom’s throat, then shoved sideways. Hopefully he would’ve been able to injure Ashleopard enough to trip him and free himself.

Windstep: The warrior wanted to groan. This is getting ridiculous. He summoned his most fierce expression: bared teeth, flattened ears, and wild eyes. Leaning closer to Shadowpaw, he growled hoarsely, “Are you entirely sure about that, little apprentice?

Silverpaw: She was surprised at how fixated she was by the battle. It wasn’t even like she was rooting for Moonclan as she did so . . . all she wanted was cats not to die. Don’t let them kill each other off like idiots, StarClan. Please. Nobody deserves to die in battle, not even SunClan. Her breathing came as heavily as if she herself was in the fight, and her eyes darted frantically around, trying to see everything at once.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/20/2010, 1:52 pm

Sparkwing: I shrugged indifferently. "All right." I padded in the opposite direction, scenting for more prey as I went.

Shootingstar: I couldn't help but relax a bit as Spottedshadow hung her head in defeat and was caught unprepared as she attacked. I felt myself being bowled over as she collided with me, letting out a startled yowl.

Ashleopard: I gasped in shock and pain as his claws dug into my throat and forced me away. For a stunned heartbeat, I stared blankly at the blood literally gushing from the wounds he'd created, then everything went black and my body crumpled, lifeless, to the ground.

Shadowpaw: I took a frightened step back, his wild look startling me into the small retreat.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/21/2010, 5:18 pm

Tawnytree: Finally he caught the scent of something. Breathing a quiet sigh of relief, he began stalking towards it, pricking his ears so he wouldn’t miss a single silent pawstep. After several moments of this stalking, he saw it. A rabbit.

Instantly he froze, though his eyes never left the creature. All right . . . slowly now . . . you better no lose this one . . .

Spottedshadow: Augh! I actually got her?! The black she-cat was, for a moment, so startled that she didn’t react. It only took a few seconds to come to her senses, though, clawing fiercely at Shootingstar and hoping that the leader wouldn’t have had time to come to her senses either.

Rapidclaw: His eyes flickered with astonishment as Ashleopard hit the ground, blood still seeping from his limp body even now. All Rapidclaw could do was stand there, panting, wondering what the heck he was supposed to do now. Keep fighting? Say something about the fallen warrior? He’d never hurt someone this badly before . . .

He slowly backed away, then glanced around. Spottedshadow and Shootingstar were duking it out pretty fiercely, but Shootingstar could hold her own . . . and Shadowpaw probably couldn’t. Growling to himself, he raced towards Windstep.

Windstep: He was just about to pounce at Shadowpaw when something barreled into his side. He snarled as he toppled to the ground, getting back to his feet as quickly as he could. It wasn't a moment too soon, either, for he was just in time to duck away from Rapidclaw's paws.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/21/2010, 5:25 pm

Sparkwing: I didn't see any prey and kept walking, wandering deeper into the forest.

Shootingstar: I growled and clawed at her pelt just as fiercely. We would not lose this battle!

Ashleopard: I felt rather than saw my spirit drifting away from my lifeless body and up towards StarClan.

(Sorry, that was really short... I'm having trouble with creativity at the moment. xP)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/21/2010, 6:53 pm

((That's okay. ^^))

Tawnytree: Each pawstep seemed to take an eternity. Hardly daring to breath, Tawnytree crept towards the creature inch by inch. When he was just a few foxlengths away, crouched in the shadow of a bush, he sprang forward after the rabbit. Don'truntoofastdon'truntoofast, he pleaded as he approached.

Luckily enough, it noticed him when there was less than a foxlength of space between them. The poor creature tried to flee, but was much too late. Tawnytree sank his teeth into it, breathing a silent prayer of thanks to StarClan for the kill.

Spottedshadow: She flinched backwards, her clawing letting up slightly. Gah! Ouch! Shaking her head, she tried to force herself to attack again . . . but then she saw Ashleopard's body, lying still and drained. Her eyes widened and her ears went flat. Ashleopard? It was the perfect moment for Shootingstar to get an unblocked hit in, if she was going to take advantage of it.

Rapidclaw and Windstep: They tussled together for a few moments, snarling fiercely. Eventually Windstep leapt away, panting heavily as he watched his opponent. This was when he noticed Ashleopard, about the same time as Spottedshadow did. Incredulity flickered through his face, and he yowled, "Spottedshadow! Retreat!"

Rapidclaw breathed heavily, staggering back to his paws. "That's right," he growled, his eyes narrowing as he threateningly stepped closer to Windstep. "Retreat."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/21/2010, 7:06 pm

Sparkwing: After a while, I gave up on finding anything more, and turned back towards where I'd left my mouse.

Shootingstar: Lost in the rage of battle, I didn't notice what she was looking at. I only saw that my opponent was temporarily distracted, and took advantage of it, swiping a clawed forepaw at her head. By the time I heard Windstep's yowl, it was too late to stop the swift movement.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/22/2010, 6:55 pm

Tawnytree: As he trotted back to Sparkwing, it was with a smile on his face - at least as far as anyone could tell, what with the prey filling his mouth. He dropped it on the ground to purr, "Got something. You catch anything else?"

Spottedshadow: A yowl of pain escaped her muzzle as Shootingstar's claws slashed through her head. She stumbled backwards, blood trickling down the wound, and darted after Windstep as fast as she could. Ow, ow, ow. Next time he gets to fight the leader, she grumbled mentally, fighting against a wince every time she put weight on her hurt leg.

Windstep: The moment Spottedshadow had reached him, Windstep raced with her back towards camp, only shooting a quick glance over his shoulder to see the MoonClan cats. I can't believe they won . . . "Are you okay?" he asked Spottedshadow.

Spottedshadow: Gritting her teeth, she nodded, though she was feeling more and more exhausted by the second. "I'm fine."

Silverpaw: She carefully leapt down from her tree, her eyes wide. "So we won?" she asked, scarcely able to believe it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/22/2010, 8:43 pm

Sparkwing: I shook my head. "No."

Shootingstar: "Yes," I replied absently, glancing at the apprentice. I felt no sense of victory, though. It had been an unfair fight, and a cat had died for it. I turned towards the bloody body. "We'll reset the borders," I said wearily. "Then we'll leave his body on the other side for SunClan."

Shadowpaw: My ears flicked back to lie flat against my head as I stared at the enemy warrior's body. I'd never seen a still-bloody carcass before; only after the blood had been groomed away. That could have been any of us.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 6:07 pm

Tawnytree:Huh, I guess there’s really not much prey today.” He blinked. “Think we should head back to camp?

Rapidclaw: He folded his ears back when he saw how solemn Shootingstar looked. Come on, take responsibility. It was doubtless that someone had seen him taking Ashleopard down, but still . . . just owning up to it would be a good idea.

Rapidclaw nervously cleared his throat, then muttered, “It’s my fault.

Silverpaw: She was paying no attention to Rapidclaw . . . like Shadowpaw, all she could do was stare at the dead cat, stunned. A tortured feeling began taking over as the sight brought back bad memories . . . No, no, go away! She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head vigorously, trying to dispel the flashback.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next