The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

Post by rattyjol 6/10/2010, 10:37 am

(I'm pretty sure Shadowpaw's a she-cat. nod)

Shadowpaw: I shrugged. "So you'll fight next time. No big deal."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private]

Post by shadowsowner888 6/17/2010, 3:17 pm

((Right. XD Oops.))

Silverpaw: Her mouth fell open, and for a moment, she almost spilled everything. How much the memories of her family’s death haunted her, how it handicapped her, how she was entirely useless as a warrior because even being within sight of a battle scared her like nothing else. But then fear prickled along her spine, and with trepidation, she ducked her head and closed her mouth.

If she told, who knew what would happen? They might make her leave the Clan, and she’d be no good on her own. The only reason she was still alive was because she had so many other cats all willing to defend each other. And if she wasn’t one of them . . . she doubted that she’d be allowed their protection anymore.

Yeah. I guess so,” she mumbled to her Clanmate, and curled up tightly, looking downwards. A quiet sigh ruffled the fur on her leg, and she fell silent, having nothing else possible to say at that moment.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 1312Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 2412Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 3349Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 3548Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/17/2010, 8:18 pm

Shadowpaw: StarClan knows I'm not the most observational or empathetic of she-cats, but I could tell something was bugging my denmate. "You okay?" I asked with a slight frown, crouching down so I was at her level.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/19/2010, 9:51 am

Silverpaw: She hated the fear that instantly pumped itself through her chest. Silverpaw didn't want to feel it, didn't want to have the urge to run away and hide where nobody would find her. And the worst part was that the fear this time wasn't even from a real enemy - it was because she didn't want to see what would happen if she told everyone that she just couldn't fight.

"Yeah," she admitted, her voice just a whisper so that the shaking hopefully wouldn't be noticeable. "But I'll be fine. You don't need to bother with my problems." That was probably the wrong choice entirely, even admitting anything. But it was obvious enough on her face already, wasn't it? And Shadowpaw was just one cat . . . she wouldn't be telling anybody. Hopefully.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 1312Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 2412Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 3349Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 3548Sun, Moon, and Stars [Private] - Page 5 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/19/2010, 2:09 pm

Shadowpaw: "Of course I do," I insisted. "You're my friend. That's what friends do, isn't it?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/27/2010, 9:23 am

Silverpaw: Eyes widening, she looked over at Shadowpaw. This was . . . unexpected. She hadn't expected anyone to honestly care if something was wrong with her, and now she wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or alarmed. "Ah - um, thanks, but really. It's no big deal," she mumbled, her tailtip twitching awkwardly.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/27/2010, 12:53 pm

Shadowpaw: "I want to help, though," I insisted. "What is it?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/7/2010, 6:02 pm

Silverpaw: Swallowing nervously, Silverpaw shook her head. "I - I can't tell," she said, her voice much fainter and weaker than before. "I can't tell anyone. Not even Shootingstar."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 6:11 pm

Shadowpaw: "But you can tell me," I pressed. "I won't tell anyone, I swear. How can anyone help you if you don't tell them what's wrong?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5