The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Empty One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 7:23 pm

One Secret Can Ruin Everything

So there's four best friends, 2 boys, 2 girls. Sounds simple right? Just one of those... 'The-friends-face-difficulties' and bla bla bla. Well lemme tell you, it's nothing like that. But anyway, back to my story, or our story. So you tell a secret to your buds, nothing much. "I'm a spy, my mom is one of the four best spies." The others offer to tell a secret, there's looks and such. But it turns out, you and your friends... are competing. Not just you guys, but along with your families. How can you be the best of the best, while fighting at the same time?

!.!.!.!.!.!

Form

Name [first, middle, and last] -
Gender [One boy, one girl] -
Looks -
Family tree [Though none of the friends can be related] -
Personality -
Other -

Example [Mine] -

Spoiler:

__

The Rules

We don't need rules, gal! xD Lol, well... we do. Just do the usuals, kay? xD

__

News

3/6/10 : YEAH! It's open, baby! xD

__

Let the rping begin!

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/7/2010, 4:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Empty Re: One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 7:32 pm

The Characters of this Beloved PRP

Leah_hope92 -

Isobel Hastings --
Matthew [Matt] Allen --

randomgirl -

Anastasia (Anna) Links --
Jasper Halany --

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 3/6/2010, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Empty Re: One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 7:42 pm

[Wooooo!!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 7:45 pm

[[Lol. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 7:56 pm

Form

Name [first, middle, and last] - Anastasia(Anna) Links
Gender [One boy, one girl] - Female
Looks - Long, silky chocolate brown hair that shapes her face into a gorgeous heart shape. Bright blue eyes that seem like she's blind, while she isn't. She has cream-colored skin and soft, light pink lips. She barely smiles but when she does, it seems like a magical love potion is sprayed onto you. Seriously beautiful.
Family tree [Though none of the friends can be related] - Great-great-great grandmother was the first spy in the world. Every girl since then in her family were spies. Some of the greatest ones that ever happened.
Personality - A very agressive and competative girl that likes to get what she wants. She can take on anyone and is always up for a challange. She's very desiving and will do anything to fool someone. Anastasia adores anything to show everyone that she's the best. Anastasia isn't afraid to get hurt or hurt someone. Deep fear of spiders(arachnophobia) and unique intelligence.
Other - One of the best spies of her generation.

Form

Name [first, middle, and last] - Jasper Halany
Gender [One boy, one girl] - Male
Looks - Cute bronze hair with bright golden eyes that most girls will get lost in. He has a bright smile, forming eight-pack, and large muscles. Jasper has tan-ish, creamy colored skin and is thin. He's above average height and is simply hot. You can tell that he plays alot of sports.
Family tree [Though none of the friends can be related] - His great-great-great Grandfather was the second spy ever in the world. All boys in his family since were spies. He's one of the best spies of his generation.
Personality - A compationate, agressive boy. Jasper loves competetion and never backs down from a dare. He's loud and usually the center of attention. He has a bunch of energy that seems to never run out. Jasper is very encouraging but stubborn and does whatever he wants. He'll do anything he wants to get his way. He loves sports and everyone says he has 'Natural born talent'.
Other - Male
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 8:51 pm

[[Wanna rp now? Smile]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 8:55 pm

[Totalyzz. So they just walk into school and cheeze wiz(again, I felt like spiceing up the word 'stuff' xD) ?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 9:34 pm

[[Cheeze wiz.. xD We can do where the school bell rings, then they meet up, and go out of school and tell the secrets? xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 9:46 pm

I giggled as Jasper was asked a simple question about geogrophy and he stumbled out of his chair. Jasper was snoring and that was the reason the teacher perpously asked him. Jasper, Isobel, Matt, and I were in like little group. I was the peppy cheerleader taht could whoop a boy's behind in any sport while Jasper was the Football and Larkross captain at the school. The bell rang. Friday. Thank the Lord. I grabbed all my things and walked to my locker, gently turning the lock and opening my locker, taking out my white Aeropostale slingbag and put my homework in there. I walked to Matt and Isobel, Jasper was already there. "Let's all walk home together. We should play Truth of Dare!" I exlaimed. That was me, the peppy captain of the cheerleading squad.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 9:48 pm

Tick tock.... I thought to myself looking blank at the clock. My teacher snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Isobel!" She yelled into my ear, as I gave a quick sudden jump. "Pay attention!" Mrs. Gullet... lech... I mumbled in a thought. She went on with teaching, looking to and from me ever so often. "Riiiinnnnggg!" I went dashing for my feet as I heard the precious sound of the bell. I slammed the door, scurrying for my locker. Ugh... Danial again.. Every 4 weeks he would ask me on the date, I would reply with a nice simple deny. And it repeated. Why? I had my eye on Jasper, but... He didn't like me back, and I didn't want to ruin a good friendship. I started to run for my locker, often tripping on my feet. That's what I get for being in a rush. I gave a sleek noise as I gave a quick stop at my locker... Matt, Anastasia, and Jasper were to be here any minute. I opened my locker, trying to hide my face from Daniel. I was caught minutes later. "Isobel, will y--" I cut him off with a sigh. "Im sorry Daniel, Im just not in the right position for a relationship.." I said, as he held his head down, doing his routine. He always made me feel bad, but I didn't want to date anyone as for now... Or not him... But not in a mean way of course. I crammed my books into my locker, I really needed to clean the thing out.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 9:52 pm

randomgirl wrote:I giggled as Jasper was asked a simple question about geogrophy and he stumbled out of his chair. Jasper was snoring and that was the reason the teacher perpously asked him. Jasper, Isobel, Matt, and I were in like little group. I was the peppy cheerleader taht could whoop a boy's behind in any sport while Jasper was the Football and Larkross captain at the school. The bell rang. Friday. Thank the Lord. I grabbed all my things and walked to my locker, gently turning the lock and opening my locker, taking out my white Aeropostale slingbag and put my homework in there. I walked to Matt and Isobel, Jasper was already there. "Let's all walk home together. We should play Truth of Dare!" I exlaimed. That was me, the peppy captain of the cheerleading squad.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/6/2010, 9:53 pm

(Is this a PRP?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 9:56 pm

[Yep, Webkinz. For me and Leah. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/6/2010, 9:57 pm

(You should put thst somewhere so people know. Wink)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 9:58 pm

[It is there. Under the title. And Leah made this thread, not me.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/6/2010, 10:00 pm

(It wasn't there before...)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:02 pm

Our little group popped up. "Ooo! Yeah, should we go to my house?" I wasn't so sure my mom would like it, but whatever. She was probabley on a stupid mission. To think I had to train to be a spy during summer. I was the sporty one, you name a sport, I'm in it. I've played every sport ou could think of, even something that's not a sport.

"Or we could to mine..." I gave a mumble, I wasn't usually the quiet one. I was captain of the football team, but was more social.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:10 pm

[Um, yes. It was always there. It was there since she made the thread.]

"Ooo! Yeah, should we go to my house?" Isobel asked. "Yeah! The last thing I want to do is ride that stinkin' school bus home." I said, wrinking my nose. "I'll start." I said, putting on my Gucci sunglasses and taking out my iPhone. "Is your chef going to make one of those Prime Rib mini sandwiches with the mozzarella and bell peppers?" I asked her. Everyone here knew that my parents were health-crazy and kept me on a stricked diet. When they weren't around, I ate like crazy and oddly never gained and ounce. Probebly because of my spy and cheerleading practices and all of that.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:10 pm

[Actually, it said in the first post that Jasper was the captain of the fotball team]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:12 pm

[[Oh! Oops. -blushes- LOL. Maybe they play on a different football team?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:14 pm

[There are two different teams in one school? He could be, like, the captain of the soccer team or something.. O.O]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:16 pm

randomgirl wrote:[Um, yes. It was always there. It was there since she made the thread.]

"Ooo! Yeah, should we go to my house?" Isobel asked. "Yeah! The last thing I want to do is ride that stinkin' school bus home." I said, wrinking my nose. "I'll start." I said, putting on my Gucci sunglasses and taking out my iPhone. "Is your chef going to make one of those Prime Rib mini sandwiches with the mozzarella and bell peppers?" I asked her. Everyone here knew that my parents were health-crazy and kept me on a stricked diet. When they weren't around, I ate like crazy and oddly never gained and ounce. Probebly because of my spy and cheerleading practices and all of that.

"You bet, Anna." I smiled, we had been friends since second grade, and I always called her Anna. I took my black coach purse, giving a quick look at Jasper. Ahh... that... hair... and eyes... I snapped out of it. He's way out of your league! I scolded myself, and took my sunglasses, and phone. "You guys ready?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:17 pm

[[Like a team out of the school, I do a cheerleading one outside of school. And yeah, he could do that too.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:25 pm

"You bet, Anna." She smiled. "Thank the Lord." I said with a laugh. I glanced over at Matt and smiled slightly. I always thought his blazing green eyes and chocolate brown hair. I looked away while Isobel spoke. "You guys ready?" She asked as I nodded. "Alright. This is a truth for all of 'ya. Who your first kiss?" I asked

[Let's wait until their at her house for the secret xDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:30 pm

randomgirl wrote:"You bet, Anna." She smiled. "Thank the Lord." I said with a laugh. I glanced over at Matt and smiled slightly. I always thought his blazing green eyes and chocolate brown hair. I looked away while Isobel spoke. "You guys ready?" She asked as I nodded. "Alright. This is a truth for all of 'ya. Who your first kiss?" I asked

[Let's wait until their at her house for the secret xDD]

Oh God. I hated truth, Anna always tried to dig out my secrets. But I trusted her so it wasn't that bad. "Jake Parker." I admitted with a giggle. I still wondered why we broke up.

Who was it? I've been to soo many dates. Oh yeah! "Kristinia Bell." She was nice.

"Come on you guys." I said, hopping into my moms Murano. She had a 'business' car, which was a lambergini, and then this for parties and car pool for all of us.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next