The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 Empty Re: One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by leah_hope92 4/7/2010, 4:10 pm

[[Reply Cass?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 Empty Re: One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/7/2010, 4:33 pm

I wanted to catch up with Matt before I had to head of to cheerleading, but I couldn't find him. I took Jasper's bike from the bike rack and rode to MAtt house. I never raelly knocked at the door since his parents knew me so well, so I walked in, and saw him kissing another girl. I wrinkled my nose. "Did these past two months mean nothing to you?" I screamed, slamming the door and hopping back on the bike, riding to cheerleading practice, trying not to cry.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/7/2010, 4:37 pm

"My work here is done..." The one girl "Emma" said as the girl left, and hopped out of the window. Dad came behind patting me on the shoulder, "Good work, son.". I shot a dirty look at him, running after Anna, the one I really meant to kiss.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/7/2010, 5:29 pm

I got to cheerleading practice and Jasper was waiting angrily for his bike. "Wha-" He said, but I cut him off. "Don't talk to me," I said, putting my hand up and walking to cheerleading. I changed into sweatsuit shorts and a cami. I put my hair up in a ponytail and walked out to the feild. "One, two, ready, go." I growled as we started doing out dance routine.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/7/2010, 6:03 pm

I looked as Anna completely freaked out, "What's wrong with her?".

I went running for Anna, knowing she was at cheerleading practice right now. In the middle of their cheers, I swung open the door.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/7/2010, 6:17 pm

I saw as Isobel burst into the feild. "Keep going, girls!" I called as I did a backflip into a group of girls and they threw me up, letting my do a side-spin and dropping back into the cheerleader's arms. After practice, I went to Isobel. "What?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/7/2010, 8:33 pm

[[it's actually Matt. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/7/2010, 8:51 pm

[Then make it like that. xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/7/2010, 9:24 pm

"Look, I'm sorry, my Dad forced me. Please believe me.." I gave little puppy dog eyes, and quickly gave her a kiss.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/8/2010, 10:13 am

"Stop!" I screamed when he tried to kiss me. "That's stupid, Matt. Leave me alone." I said, kneeding him in the stomache before Jasper came over. "Is there a problem?" He asked. "Let's just go, Jasper." I said, going to hi bike and sitting on the handle bars.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/8/2010, 10:34 am

I sighed, and decided just to leave. I knew I had regret this, I knew it was something I would never be able to make up for.

Isobel took her bike, deciding to follow Anna from practice. "What did Matt do?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 1:25 pm

[[Reply cass?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/9/2010, 5:04 pm

"Nothing. Plus, it doesn't concern you." I growled. "Peddle faster, Jasper." I demanded as he started peddling like he was in a race. He dropped my off at my house.

[Sorry but I was at a circus with my firneds. I have a life and can't spend every second on here. Razz]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 5:08 pm

[[Yah, I know. I waste my time here. xD tomorrow I'm going to go somewhere with some friends. Razz]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 5:09 pm

I rolled my eyes, she was in a bad mood. Whatever.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 12:25 pm

[My friend just left. Her older sister is so nice.... My friend and I are so alike. It's creepy. We get the same things for all the quizes we take like a magazines, we like the same sports, we like everything the same, and we sleep the same way. We were like... "Creeeeeepy." O.O]

Isobel always tried to get into other people'e buisness. She would annoy the heck out of some people in school, but I wasn't going to take it today. "Thanks, Jasper." I mumbled, walking into my house and going to my bedroom, slamming the door.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 12:37 pm

I wasn't afraid to annoy the crap out of her. Or even spy on her. Whatever. My mom picked me up in her Bugatti Veyron, as I tried to forget about all these "friends".

[[Wow, but my friends Allison and Contessa, they are just like me just a little different appearences. Hearts and I also have stuff in common [from her profile]. It's wierd... Like I had the twin sisters I never had. 0.0]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 1:40 pm

[No, but we're EXACT copies of eachother. Same eyes, hair, skin color. It's weird]

No one liked her when I befriended her. I had tons but I was the only one, before Matt and Jasper came. I looked at her mom's beat-up Bugatti. I always though those cars were so ugly, with that big stripe in the middle. Everything that was even assosiated with us was in tip-top condision.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/10/2010, 1:45 pm

[[what should our PRP be about, cass?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 Siggy

Shiner -
One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 5 Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 1:57 pm

randomgirl wrote:[No, but we're EXACT copies of eachother. Same eyes, hair, skin color. It's weird]

No one liked her when I befriended her. I had tons but I was the only one, before Matt and Jasper came. I looked at her mom's beat-up Bugatti. I always though those cars were so ugly, with that big stripe in the middle. Everything that was even assosiated with us was in tip-top condision.

[[Wow. O.O]]

Annastatia was just a jerk and skank, atleast I had real friends. I was happy with what I had, and nothing would change that.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 2:29 pm

You should just see the way she dresses. And she calls me a skank. I'm a skater girl and a tomboy, which usualy dragged in boys. No one really likes her... And I never understood that... Until now.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 2:43 pm

No one liked her, being a tomboy sucked. Everybody thought she wore her clothes 7 times before washing it. And I protected her... till now of course. I rolled my eyes as we got to the house. Atleast I didn't pay people to become my friends, because naturally, I was liked.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 2:49 pm

Rumor had it that she was selfish and self-centered. It was a fact. Everyone acted like they liked her to not damage her ugly little feelings. Everyone has told me that they didn't like her. I bet that she actually bought friends to look good, but she never looks good. she just looks like a skank and a girl two thinkgs is better than everyone. And being a girl like her sucked, but being a tomboy rocked. Everyone respects you and thinks that you have the best of both worlds. Because you can go in any sport and dress anyway you like.

[Let's stop this fight thing]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 3:07 pm

[[Agreed. Isobel was trying to help, she's pretty hurt. But lets stop this over topping thing]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 3:09 pm

[I'm on Poptropica. xDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next