The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 Empty Re: One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:30 pm

[[Jake Parker. xDD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 Empty Re: One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE!

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:35 pm

"Jake Parker." She admitted with a giggle. "Omigosh. I heard he ended up with this pink haired girl." I dished. "Kristinia Bell." Matt said as I nodded. "Um. Courtney Johnsons." Jasper said. "Come on you guys." Isobel said as we got to her house. "Ooo! I'm so going for a dip." I said as the waitor came out with the sandwiches. I peeled off my clothes to my bathing suit and jumped over the fence, running to her pool and diving in. Jasper was doing the same. He had on his bathing suit underneath. He ran and did a cannonball into the pool. "Come on, girls!" I laughed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:41 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Jake Parker." She admitted with a giggle. "Omigosh. I heard he ended up with this pink haired girl." I dished. "Kristinia Bell." Matt said as I nodded. "Um. Courtney Johnsons." Jasper said. "Come on you guys." Isobel said as we got to her house. "Ooo! I'm so going for a dip." I said as the waitor came out with the sandwiches. I peeled off my clothes to my bathing suit and jumped over the fence, running to her pool and diving in. Jasper was doing the same. He had on his bathing suit underneath. He ran and did a cannonball into the pool. "Come on, girls!" I laughed.

"I heard that was... what's his name... Blake Parker ended up with him, but Jake's singel now." Anastatia and I loved to gossip. Imediatly Anna hopped out and ran into my pool. "Come on, girls!" She laughed, as I stuck tounge out playfully. I threw off my comfy blue dress, revieling a black and white polka dot bikini. I ran, and jumped over the short fence, making a splash along.

I followed Isobel.

[[Matt is so shy. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:42 pm

[[Oooohhh! Miri is the pink-haired girl. ROFL.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:44 pm

[[OOoohhh! That's what the 'merci' was for. xD Can I have a 'merci' in return?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:45 pm

[[I thought it was... well I didn't know what it was for. xD I need to work on my Espanol. lol]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:46 pm

"I heard that was... what's his name... Blake Parker ended up with him, but Jake's singel now." Isobel said. "Omg, I heard that too," I laughed as Matt stood in the backgroud. "Come on, Matt!" I laughed, getting out of the pool and taking his wrist, running back into the water. "Alright. Truth or Dare. Someone Dare me." I smirked.

[Merci is French? Lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

One Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 SiggyOne Secret Can Ruin Everything !.! Part 1 -- Alone in the Darkness [A PRP for Cass and I] REPLY CASSIE! - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:48 pm

randomgirl wrote:"I heard that was... what's his name... Blake Parker ended up with him, but Jake's singel now." Isobel said. "Omg, I heard that too," I laughed as Matt stood in the backgroud. "Come on, Matt!" I laughed, getting out of the pool and taking his wrist, running back into the water. "Alright. Truth or Dare. Someone Dare me." I smirked.

[Merci is French? Lol]

[[That shows you how bad I am at whatever language it is. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:48 pm

[LOL! What should be the dare? xDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:50 pm

randomgirl wrote:"I heard that was... what's his name... Blake Parker ended up with him, but Jake's singel now." Isobel said. "Omg, I heard that too," I laughed as Matt stood in the backgroud. "Come on, Matt!" I laughed, getting out of the pool and taking his wrist, running back into the water. "Alright. Truth or Dare. Someone Dare me." I smirked.

[Merci is French? Lol]

"Hmm... I dare you to.... Call a random boy in my yearbook and tell him you love him." I smirked with a short giggle. "And... I want truth."

[[Now for the secret.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 10:51 pm

[[Next time I do truth or dare, I am sooo doing this and telling my friends to. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 10:57 pm

"Hmm... I dare you to.... Call a random boy in my yearbook and tell him you love him." Isobel giggled. "Ooo," I laughed, taking a yearbook and looking through it. "Ooo, how about him?" I asked, poitning to a tall, chubby kid with messy green-brown hair and usually smells. I took out my iPhone and dialed his number. "Hey," I said in the perfect imitation of Isobel's voice. "I just wanted to say that I've been in love with you since I saw you in the hallway." I said in a gentle voice, then hanging up. "That was too good." I smirked. "And... I want truth." Isobel said. "'Kay. This is for all of us. What is your biggest secret?" I asked them. "Mine is that my ansestors were spies and I'm one of the best of my generation." I smirled and JAsper looked at me in awe. "Same," He replied with a nod. I froze.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 11:11 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Hmm... I dare you to.... Call a random boy in my yearbook and tell him you love him." Isobel giggled. "Ooo," I laughed, taking a yearbook and looking through it. "Ooo, how about him?" I asked, poitning to a tall, chubby kid with messy green-brown hair and usually smells. I took out my iPhone and dialed his number. "Hey," I said in the perfect imitation of Isobel's voice. "I just wanted to say that I've been in love with you since I saw you in the hallway." I said in a gentle voice, then hanging up. "That was too good." I smirked. "And... I want truth." Isobel said. "'Kay. This is for all of us. What is your biggest secret?" I asked them. "Mine is that my ansestors were spies and I'm one of the best of my generation." I smirled and JAsper looked at me in awe. "Same," He replied with a nod. I froze.

My eyes widened, I froze, my heart pounded faster than usual. "M-m-my mom is the best spy in the world as for now..." Wait... did this mean what I though it meant? We.... were against each other...?

"Same.." Jasper and I said at the same time.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 11:13 pm

[GTG, bye]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 11:15 pm

[[Bye!]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 10:09 am

"M-m-my mom is the best spy in the world as for now..." Isobel said. "So is my mom. There are only two best female spies in the world. E-each matched perfectly with the o-other." I gulped after taking a bite of the prime rib. "How long have you known this?" I screamed, running to the trash can and spitting out the sandwich. "Are you trying to poison me or something?!?" I yelled, drying off and putting on my clothes, climbing onto the roof and jumping house to house until I got to mine.

"Same.." I said at the same time as Matt. I watched as Anna ran home. I gasped and stood up. "Oh my God. All this time I spent with you guys, you were trying to take my secrets and manipulate me?" I asked, getting out of the pool and taking my clothes, storming off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:35 am

"Anna!" I went running after her, "Your my best friend, I would never do that to you!" I sighed, knowing Anna's ways, it took a while for her to forgive me. Like that one time I stole one of her chocolate chip cookies at lunch in kindergarden. Atleast Matt didn't run off, said too soon. By the time I was back at my house, everyone was gone. "Stupid spy thing!" I shrieked, running to my room, slamming everything in my way.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 10:53 am

I slammed the front door to the house and my mom came running in. "What the heck is the matter with you?!?" She screamed. I told her everything. "You went against your diet?" She asked, compleatly shocked. "Is that the only thing you care about?" I shreiked. "I just broke up with my four best friends because of this stupid secret! And you don't even care!" I screamed, running up to my room and slamming the door shut.

[What should happen now? Lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:55 am

[[They wake up the next morning, go to school, try to get each others attention?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:58 am

I just soaked my pillow in tears, as I managed to fall asleep.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 11:02 am

[Why would they want to get eachother's attention?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 11:03 am

[[So they could explain it, try to remain friends?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 11:07 am

[I thought that they were enemies now? And then one of our charries would date behind the other two people's backs?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 11:08 am

[[Yeah, I know, but IDK how they would date if they were enemies...]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 11:19 am

[Love conqours everything. xDDDDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next