The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

+5
annb
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
shadowsowner888
Ttyycool
rattyjol
9 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by rattyjol 6/19/2010, 1:54 pm

My head jerked up, my eyes snapping open and looking around wildly. "...It wasn't just a bad dream, then?" I asked finally, peering cautiously out of the cave.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by annb 6/21/2010, 8:45 pm

Silversky grunted as she hit the ground on her back. She snarled, slashing her back claws over Blacktail's white underbelly. Silversky grinned in satisfaction, breathing heavily.
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/22/2010, 5:30 pm

Leafdrift grimly shook his head, hunching his shoulders slightly. "Nope. We're still out here in the middle of who-knows-where, likely in another Clan's territory. Not like there's any scent markers left after that rain . . ."

Blacktail yowled in pain, and as the blood started welling in the slices on her stomach, she lost all composure. Throwing herself at Silversky, she extended all her claws, slashing fiercely. She thought she hit something - Silversky's shoulder, maybe? - but she wasn't really paying attention.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/22/2010, 7:49 pm

I shivered a little and pulled my head back inside. "I bet the rivers have all flooded over, too."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/23/2010, 5:39 pm

His eyes widened in an expression akin to horror. "We didn't cross any rivers on the way here, did you?" Leafdrift asked, his voice carefully controlled. Suddenly he was having such a hard time remembering . . . if they had, that would be very very bad.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 13 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/23/2010, 6:36 pm

"I don't think we did..." I replied, trying to remember. "I mentioned it because we won't be able to use them as landmarks on the way back."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/25/2010, 8:14 pm

He let out a huff of relief, and nodded. "All right. Well . . . that's still pretty bad, but hey, it could be worse I guess. Right?" Leafdrift offered her a short-lived smile, slowly rising to his feet. They really needed to get a move on.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/25/2010, 10:37 pm

"Right," I agreed fervently, trying not to think of how much worse it could have been. If Leafdrift hadn't showed up I probably would still be curled up there where he'd found me, unable to move. I got to my paws, a little sore and still with damp fur, but other than that, physically unaffected by the storm.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/6/2010, 7:17 pm

Once away from the cave, Leafdrift raised his nose and sniffed. Everything was damp . . . so, so damp. He couldn’t get a hint of anything. “Um, so, which way do you think we should go?” he tried, hoping Darkshadow would have a better answer than he.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 7:27 pm

I shook my head slowly, looking around as if searching for something that I recognized. "I... I dunno."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 7/15/2010, 1:46 pm

Silversky screamed(a cat scream) and slashed back, trying to remember why they had started fighting in the first place. But, she had strated a battle, and now she had to finish it....
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 4:22 pm

Ungh,” Leafdrift groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. For a moment he simply stood there; he didn’t even react when a light wind gusted into his face, blowing the fur around.

At last he opened his eyes, though, and slightly inclined his head to the left. “We can start there, right? I mean, that’s the direction we came from.” Even to him, he felt surprisingly certain about this. Really, it wasn’t that hard to tell, but he wasn’t expecting to be able to recognize anything in such a different atmosphere.

Blacktail took a snap at Silversky's arm as it flashed towards her. She got scratched in the eye, sure, but it was worth it. Right afterwards, she got her teeth into Silversky's arm; she did her best to sink her teeth in deep, but didn't stay hooked on for long. Instead she lunged right for the leopardess' side, claws tensed.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/15/2010, 11:21 pm

"Yeah..." she murmured uncertainly. A combination of the storm, her panic, and several hours' sleep had completely disoriented her, but she trusted Leafdrift.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/16/2010, 3:09 pm

He flashed her a small smile. Now lets just hope I know what I'm talking about. Leafdrift trotted into the forest, calm, yet a bit too hurried to really seem casual. If they were still lost after dark, then everything would be ten times worse.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/16/2010, 7:51 pm

Darkshadow was right behind him, sticking close to her Clanmate in the unfamiliar territory. She hoped he really did have some idea of where they were going, and wasn't just pretending for her sake. That would just make everything worse.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2010, 4:15 pm

Though Leafdrift was 99% certain they were going the right direction, he couldn't help but worry. I dunno . . . what if I'm wrong? And will I be able to remember enough to get us back?

He wasn't even sure it was possible. Without scent trails to guide them, how could they find their way anywhere?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/17/2010, 7:57 pm

Darkshadow took a tiny step to the left, moving just a little closer to her friend so that their pelts brushed. She didn't mean it as anything more than friendship; she just needed the comfort and warmth of companionship right then.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/22/2010, 11:14 am

Too busy worrying, Leafdrift barely noticed how close Darkshadow was standing to him. "But if this is the wrong way . . . that's no good, then we'll just get lost even more," he mumbled, though it wasn't clear whether he was speaking to himself or Darkshadow. "Starclan help us . . ."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/22/2010, 6:17 pm

(I would like to join this RP!)
Name: Goldenfur
Personality*: Very sweet, and very caring towards others. Can be fierce when needed.
Description: Smaller-than-normal lithe, honey-colored furred she-cat with large blue eyes
Mate: None
Clan: LionClan

(Thank you!)
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/22/2010, 10:21 pm

"But if we turn around now we'll never know if this was the right way or not... We should keep walking."

(Looks good, Catherine, but you forgot something. wink)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/23/2010, 7:38 am

(Oh yes, I forgot!)

King of the Jungle

(Thank you)
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/23/2010, 12:22 pm

(Accepted. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/23/2010, 3:05 pm

(Okay, thanks. RP Ratty?)
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/23/2010, 7:29 pm

(Sure, I won't be on for long though. Who and who?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/23/2010, 7:50 pm

He slowly nodded. "That's true . . ." Finally he forced himself to chuckle, a slight smile going onto his face. "What a weird experience."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next